Posted on Jun 12 2019 3:01 PM
"Near Field Communications Market Research Report 2019 provides key analysis on the market status of the Near Field Communications manufacturers with market size, growth, share, trends as well as industry cost structure. The study objectives are to present the Near Field Communications development in the United States, Europe, and China. "
Global Near Field Communications Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current Market state of the Global Near Field Communications industry with CAGR status XX% 2019-2023. This report studies the Near Field Communications market size by players, regions, product types and end industries, and forecast data 2019-2023; Report also includes the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100565
For competitor segment, the Near Field Communications Market report includes global key players of fixed anode Near Field Communications as well as some small players.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- OMRON HEALTHCARE
- A&D COMPANY
- NXP SEMICONDUCTORS
Description of Near Field Communications Market:
The global near field communications market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2023. North America dominates the market due to the increased volume of mobile/contactless payments and increasing demand for home based monitoring.
Near Field Communications is a short-range, low-power communications protocol between two devices. One device, the initiator, uses magnetic induction to create a radio-wave field that the target can detect and access, allowing small amounts of data to be transferred wirelessly over a relatively short distance. NFC is now gaining traction in the healthcare industry, and has caught the eye of various medical device manufacturers for use in their products.
Exponential penetration of smartphones usage globally
Driving the push toward utilizing smartphones in healthcare settings, is the refinement of NFC. NFC is a short-range, wireless connection standard that allows devices to communicate when they’re simply brought within a few inches of each other. NFC is an extremely simple and convenient technology, as data exchange can be done by just bringing two NFC enabled devices together. NFC-assisted mobile health monitoring, which applies to the prevailing mobile communication methods and cloud, to provide feedback decision support, has been considered a revolutionary approach to improving the quality of healthcare service, while lowering healthcare cost. Rise in near field communication enabled communication systems which is the innovative technology that makes secure transactions and exchanged digital content by mobile.
Additionally, growth of the home healthcare and remote patient monitoring equipment and decreasing cost of this technology.
Lack of proper long-range communication
Near field communication is one of the highest-growing healthcare-related services, the usage is limited to device-device pairing, especially in portable imaging devices, and is not efficient enough for huge data transfer. Since the data transfer speed is low, the usage of this technology is not applicable to media streaming applications in healthcare, such as, tomographic imaging, digital pathology, etc. This disadvantage with the technology is one of the major restraints for its growth in the market. Although, security level increases with the technology, the short-range is limited to 10 cm, which is also a major drawback.
Additionally, lack of awareness among the healthcare personnel and scepticism for industry experts and leaders.
North America to Dominate the Market
Near field communications in healthcare market, is segmented on the basis of operating mode, application, and by end-user. By operating mode, it is segmented into – reader/ writer mode, card emulation mode and peer-to-peer mode. By application it is segmented into – medical devices, payment, identity and access tokens, and social networking. By end-user it is segmented into –healthcare organizations, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and others. By geography it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South America.
North America dominated the near-field communications in healthcare market due to the demand of NFC-enabled devices and rise in mobile/contactless payments.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100565
Global Fixed anode Near Field Communications Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend, and Forecast is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global fixed anode Near Field Communications industry. The key insights of the report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the fixed anode Near Field Communications manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The Near Field Communications Market report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2019 Near Field Communications market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The Near Field Communications Market report estimates 2019-2023 market development trends of fixed anode Near Field Communications industry.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is carried out.
- The Near Field Communications Market report makes some important proposals for a new project of fixed anode Near Field Communications Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Current and future Near Field Communication outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The treatment type that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Order a copy of Global Near Field Communications Market Report 2019 @
Major Points from Table of Contents for Near Field Communications Market 2019:
Part 1 Industry Overview
1.1 Near Field Communications Industry
1.1.1 Near Field Communications Market Development
1.1.2 Terminology Definition in the Report
220.127.116.11 Near Field Communications Industry Demand
18.104.22.168 Near Field Communications Market Sales Revenue
22.214.171.124 Ex-factory Price & Sales Price
126.96.36.199 Near Field Communications Market Gross Margin
1.2 Near Field Communications Market Products & Services Scope
1.3 Industry Chain
1.4 Industry Dynamics & Regulations
1.5 Global Market Overview
Part 2 Upstream & Production
2.1 Raw Materials / Components
2.2 Procurement Methods & Channels
2.3 Near Field Communications Market Cost Structure & Manufacturing
2.4 Industry Capacity
2.5 Near Field Communications Market Production Distribution by Geography
2.5.1 Production in Major Regions / Countries
2.5.2 Trade Flow Overview
Part 3 Product Segment
3.1 Introduction by Type
3.2 Near Field Communications Market Status
Part 4 Application / End-User Segment
4.1 Introduction by Application
4.1.3 Scientific Research
4.2 Market Status
Part 5 Regional Market
Part 6 Near Field Communications Market Subdivision
6.1 Regional Production
6.1.1 Production by Type
6.2 Regional Demand
6.2.1 Demand by Type
6.2.2 Demand by Application
6.2.3 Additives Demand by Region
6.2.4 Scientific Research Demand by Region
Part 7 Near Field Communications Market Forecast
7.1 Global Forecast
7.2 Forecast by Type
7.3 Forecast by Application
7.4 Forecast by Region
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Metal Bellows Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Market Size, Industry Trends, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2025
- Super Hydrophobic Nano Coating Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Global Industry Trends, Growth, Segmentation, Future Demands, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue By Regional Forecast To 2025
- Water Softeners Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Market Size, Industry Trends, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2025
- Indium Tin Oxide (ito) Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Global Industry Trends, Growth, Segmentation, Future Demands, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue By Regional Forecast To 2025
- Acrolein Diethyl Acetal (cas 3054-95-3) Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Market Size, Industry Trends, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2025
- Automotive Protection Tapes And Films Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Global Industry Trends, Growth, Segmentation, Future Demands, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue By Regional Forecast To 2025
- Metal Wall Panels Market 2019 With Top Countries Data : Market Size, Industry Trends, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2025