ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market Improvement Study by Dynamics, Opportunities and Driving Forces to 2029
Posted on Jan 10 2023 10:24 AM
"The ASEAN Metal–Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) market is projected to grow from USD 226.0 million in 2020 to USD 377.6 million in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.6% in the 2020-2027 period. "
Global ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market report explores comprehensive and insightful information about various key factors like regional growth, segmentation, CAGR, business revenue status of top key players and drivers. The purpose of this report is to provide a telescopic view of the current market size by value and volume, opportunities, and development status.
The ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market report majorly focuses on market trends in 2022, historical growth rate, technologies, and the changing investment structure. Additionally, the report shows the latest market insights, increasing growth opportunities, business strategies, and growth plans adopted by major players. Moreover, it contains an analysis of current market dynamics, future developments, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The ASEAN Metal–Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) market is projected to grow from USD 226.0 million in 2020 to USD 377.6 million in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.6% in the 2020-2027 period.
Request a Sample PDF Brochure:
- October 2020: Toshiba Electronic Devices announced the launch of a 1200V silicon carbide MOSFET for all kinds of industrial applications. Developed using Toshiba’s 2nd generation chip design, the MOSFET offers high voltage resistance, low On-resistance, and high-speed switching.
- June 2020: Renesas Electronics released a pair of novel 100V half-bridge MOSFET drivers, HIP2210 and HIP2211. The HIP2210 features a tri-level PWM input for efficient power supply, while the HIP2211 is designed as a next-gen upgrade to Renesas’ ISL2111 bridge driver.
The Study Objectives of this Report Are:
- To analyze global status, future forecast and growth opportunity.
- To present the market development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central and South America.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market by type, global size and key regions.
List of Key Companies Operating in ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market Include:
- SharperTek (Michigan, United States)
- Mettler Electronics Corp. (California, United States)
- L&R Manufacturing (New Jersey, United States)
- Elma Schmidbauer GmbH (Singen, Germany)
- Luneau Technology Group (Pont-de-l'Arche, France)
- Steelco S.p.A. (Treviso, Italy)
- Emerson Electric Co. (Missouri, United States)
- GT Sonic (Shenzhen, China)
- Kemet International Limited (Maidstone, United Kingdom)
- Crest Ultrasonics Corporation. (New Jersey, United States)
- Blue Wave Ultrasonics (Iowa, United States)
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the global market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key player along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the market demand?
The report specifically highlights company profiles with regional outlook, product portfolio, sales data, distribution chain, manufacturing, new market entrants as well as existing market players, advertising, brand value, popular products, demand and supply, and other important factors to help the new entrants understand the market scenario better.
Important factors like strategic developments, government regulations, end-users, target audience, distribution network, branding, product portfolio, market share, threats and barriers, growth drivers and latest trends in the industry are also
Get a Customized Research Report:
Disruptions in Trade Activities amid COVID-19 to Prove Harmful for the Market
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has forced countries to impose lockdown and social distancing measures and restrict trade activities. Across the ASEAN region, too, countries suspended manufacturing and transport activities to contain the spread of the virus. In the Philippines, for instance, Murata and Samsung Electronics halted production of micro lead-frame chip carriers (MLCC), which impacted the high-end MLCC markets for smartphones and automobiles, as the country is an important base for Japanese and Korean electronics giants. Similarly, in Malaysia, resistor production took a hit in the early stages of the pandemic as companies such as Huaxin Technology shut down production operations for a few weeks. The ASEAN MOSFET market growth will inevitably impacted by these developments triggered by the coronavirus pandemic, but will recover steadily as governments and private sector companies actively attempt to restore the regional economy to its original growth trajectory.
Market Segment Analysis -Market Segment Analysis –
- By Type
- Depletion Mode
- Enhancement Mode
- By Power Rate
- High Power
- Medium Power
- Low Power
- By Application
- Networking & Communications
- Data Processing
- Energy & Power
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (Inverter & UPS, etc.)
- By Country
- Singapore (By Application)
- Indonesia (By Application)
- Vietnam (By Application)
- Malaysia (By Application)
- Rest of ASEAN
Key Points from TOC:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Global Statistics — Key Countries
4.2 New Product Launches
4.3 Pipeline Analysis
4.4 Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
4.5 Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global ASEAN Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
5.1. Key Findings/ Summary
5.2. Market Analysis — By Product Type
5.3. Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
5.4. Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
11.1. Key Industry Developments
11.2. Global Market Share Analysis
11.3. Competition Dashboard
11.4. Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor,
Icon Tower, Baner - Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
Phone:US:+1 424 253 0390,UK: +44 2071 939123,APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Fortune Business Insights Pvt Ltd
Company Press Release
- Concentrated Solar Power Market Analysis Outlook 2023-2028 Business Growth
- Hydrogen Fueling Station Market Forecast 2023-2028 Global Insights, Growth Rate, Key Product, Demand
- Cryogenic Equipment Market Forecas 2023-2028 Industry Demand, Type, Size, Key Applications, Opportunity Growth
- Portable Generator Market Analysis 2023 Future Outlook 2026, Key Applications, Trends, Top Companies
- Wind Tower Market Analysis Forecast 2023-2027 Global Industry Demand, Sales, Growth By Key Players