Aircraft Communication System Market Size, Growth Factors, Top Leaders, Trends, Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Regional Forecast 2026
Posted on Dec 2 2021 7:31 AM
"Key companies covered in the aircraft communication system market reports are Cobham Plc, General Dynamics Corporation, Thales Group, Harris Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Iridium Communications Inc., L3 Technologies, Lockheed Martin Corporation & more. "
The aircraft communication system market is likely to gain impetus fromthe introduction to various state-of-the-art technologies by renowned organizations. Airborne Wireless Network (AWN), a provider of wireless communication services, for instance, is developing a high-speed communication system for delivering cost-effective wireless broadband to the aircraft. This information is put forward by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Aircraft Communication System Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Connectivity (SATCOM HF, VHF, UHF, and Data Link Communication) By System (Audio Integrating System, Communication Radios, Radio Tuning System, Cockpit Voice Recorder, and Static Dischargers) By Component (Antenna, Transponder, Receiver, Transmitter, Transceiver, Display & Processor, and Others), By Platform (Fixed-Wing, Rotary-Wing), By Distribution Channel (OEM, Aftermarket) and Regional Forecast till 2026.” The report further mentions that the aircraft communication system market size was USD 915.5 million in 2018 is projected to reach USD 1,688.0 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.95% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure :-
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the organizations present in the aircraft communication system market. They are as follows:
- Cobham Plc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Thales Group
- Harris Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
- United Technologies Company
- Viasat, Inc.
- Other prominent companies
Highlights of This Report
- Elaborate information about the aircraft communication system market trends, obstacles, and growth drivers.
- Detailed research on the companies operating in the market and the strategies adopted by them to surge sales.
- In-depth data regarding all the segments in the market.
- Information on the competitive landscape, including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, investments, mergers and acquisitions.
Speak to Analyst:
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Number of Aircraft Deliveries to Propel Growth
The number of aircraft deliveries is upsurging day by day, which, in turn, is boosting the aircraft communication system market growth. Airbus S.A.S., for instance, announced that it is planning to deliver around 863 commercial jets by the end of 2019. The high demand for aircraft is further propelling the need for static dischargers, cockpit voice recorder, aircraft antenna, and audiointegrating system.
Moreover, the ever-increasing demand for regional jets, commercial aviation, and military helicopters is likely to contribute to the market growth in the coming years. It would occur because of the rising need for aircraft antennas. These are also required for next-generation, innovative aircraft programs. However, creating a strong communication system in the aircraft involves a lot of investments. It may hinder market growth.
Communication Radios Segment to Lead Backed by their High Usage in Aircraft
Based on system, the market is grouped into static dischargers, cockpit voice recorder, radio tuning system, communication radios, and audio integrating systems. Out of these, the communication radios segment is anticipated to generate the largest aircraft communication (ACARS) market share in the coming years. This growth is attributable to the extensive utilization of communication radio in business jets, military aircraft, and commercial aircraft. The audio integrating system segment is set to showcase considerable growth stoked by their usage in integrating audio from cockpit services.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
North America to Remain at Forefront Fueled by Rising Air Traffic
Geographically, the market is categorized into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world. Amongst these, North America held USD 340.5 million in terms of aircraft communication system market revenue in 2018 and it would lead throughout the forecast period. It is likely to occur because of the rising demand for UAVs and highair traffic in the developed countries, such as Canada and the U.S., respectively. Apart from these, the presence of numerous renowned organizations, namely, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Corporation, and Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation in this region would spur growth.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a fast pace in the near future on account of the increasing usage of 3D printed aircraft antennas and UAVs in China. Coupled with this, supportive aviation policy from the governments of several countries and rising number of investments by private companies would skyrocket demand in this region.
Key Players Focus on Signing Contracts to Gain Competitive Edge
The market is highly fragmented and hence, is competitive. They are signing agreements or contracts with other reputed enterprises to offer them unique products. Some of the companies are also striving to gain approvals from the government bodies for their products. Below are a couple of the latestvital industry developments:
- January 2019: Boeing and Cobham recently signed an agreement for the certification of the latter’sAVIATOR 200S system present in Boeing 737 MAX and 777X airplanes. AVIATOR provides a robust, lighter, and smaller sitcom solution to airlines.
- October 2019: Viasat Inc., a communications company headquartered in the U.S., bagged approval for its business aviation Ka-band in-flight connectivity (IFC) system for the Gulfstream G280™ airframe. It was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Specialty Feed Additives Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Business Growth And Forecast To 2029
- Fishing Net Market Size, Share, Types, Products, Trends, Growth, Applications And Forecast 2029
- Aquaculture Cage Market Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2029
- Mezcal Market To See High Growth In Upcoming Year By 2029
- Super Foods Market Growing Demand And Forecast By 2029
- Vinaigrette Dressing Market Segmentation& Analysis, Industry Growth Forecast 2029
- Specialty Malt Market Recent Trends, Future Growth Analysis Forecasts 2029