Beverage Packaging Market Key News, Size, Share, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2026
Posted on May 4 2021 11:59 AM
"Beverage Packaging Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material (Plastic, Glass, Metal, and Others), By Product (Can, Bottle & jars, Pouch, Carton, and Others), By Application (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026 "
The global beverage packaging market size is predicted to reach USD 177.04 billion by 2026 on account of the rising adoption of inexpensive and lightweight packaging materials in the food and beverage industry. Beverage packaging can be utilized for a variety of products such as water, beer, soft drinks, spirits, coffee, wine, sports drinks, energy drinks, dairy products, juice, hard drinks, and others. As per the needs of consumers, they can be packaged in various shapes and sizes. Materials used for beverage packaging includes plastics, metal, and glass. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to severe repercussion owing to its widespread effects across several economies. Multiple industries are facing unprecedented economic loss owing to the lockdown announced by the governments across the globe that has resulted in the complete shutdown of businesses. The crippling economy, however, is being revived through collective efforts from the government, as well as the industries and is expected to bounce back in the near future.
Key Questions Answered:
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Increasing Demand for Carbonated Drinks will Propel Market
Rapid modernization and urbanization and the rising popularity of on-the-go food and drinks have propelled the beverage packaging market growth. Ban on the use of plastic and the current trend of using bio-degradable packaging products has increased the demand for other beverage packaging products such as metal cans, glass bottles, and others, thereby boosting the market. Furthermore, the increasing tax imposed on sugar drinks has propelled the demand for carbonated drinks, ultimately driving the market for beverage packaging.
However, the high price of materials such as glass and metals used for making beverage packaging products may cause the market to face rough waters. Nevertheless, the use of recyclable aluminum cans for packaging liquids are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the long run.
Get Sample PDF Brochure, Please Visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/beverage-packaging-market-102112
Fortune Business Insights™ offers an in-depth analysis of the market and its significant growth trajectories in their recently published report titled, “Beverage Packaging Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material (Plastic, Glass, Metal, and Others), By Product (Can, Bottle & jars, Pouch, Carton, and Others), By Application (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”As per the report, the market value was USD 123.39 billion in 2018 and will rise at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2019 and 2026.
Asia Pacific, followed by North America will Dominate Market with Large Production Units
Based on geographical segmentation, Asia Pacific is holding the dominant beverage packaging market share on account of the rapid urbanization demanding packaged beverage products and significant support from emerging economies such as India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, and China. On the other side, the ban on plastic by many countries such as Japan, India, China, and South Korea has propelled the demand for other packaging materials such as non-degradable bags, glass bottles, and others. Despite this ban, Asia Pacific will continue to dominate the market in the coming years.
On the other side, the markets in Europe, North America, and other regions will also witness significant growth in the coming years, with North America holding the second position in the market. This growth is attributed to the increasing use of bottled water, dairy products, energy drinks, juice, spirit and wine, and other beverage products, and a large number of production of packaging materials for beverage items.
Browse Summary of This Research Report with TOC: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/beverage-packaging-market-102112
Expansion of Geographical Presence will Help Earn High Revenue
Major beverage packaging market manufacturers are engaging in company collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures for expanding their product portfolio into various geographies. Since the competitive landscape of the market is highly fragmented with the presence of many players, collaborative efforts will help companies compete for the top position in the market and attract high beverage packaging market revenue in the coming years. Besides this, players are also investing in the development and production of new technologies to gain core competency in both international and domestic markets.
List of Players operating in the Beverage Packaging Market include:
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Ball Corporation
- Toyo Seikan
- Sonoco Products Company
- Mondi Group
- Ardagh Group
- Berlin Packaging
- Tetra Laval
- Saint Gobain
- Crown Holdings
- Novio Packaging Group
Significant Industry Developments of the Beverage Packaging Market include:
- June 2019 – Australian packaging company Amcor acquired Bemis, a US-based packaging solutions provider for strengthening the position of Amcor in the North American market.
- October 2019 – Novio Packaging Group, headquartered in the Netherlands entered into a strategic partnership with Berlin Packaging for strengthening its market position in Northern Europe.
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/beverage-packaging-market-102112
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Bubble Tea Market Update: Chen Shucheng To Open An Outlet Of Malaysian Brand Meme Xpress In Singapore
- Wireless Infrastructure Market Size Report, Trend, Covid19 Impact, Industry Outlook, Derive Growth,
- Tactical Data Link Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights To 2027
- Security Solution Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape
- Aircraft Sensors Market Size, Industry Key Company Profile, Comprehensive Insights On Developments, Upcoming Trends And Revenue Forecast To 2027
- Global Nasal Sprays Market To Expand, Growth Pivoted By Applications In Drug Delivery System, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Global Knee Cartilage Repair Market: Increasing Cases Of Knee Injuries Worldwide Stokes Scope For Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights