Bone Graft Substitutes Market Size & Share By Sales Revenue, In-Depth Qualitative Insights, Explosive Growth Opportunity, Future Demands, Growth Factors and Emerging Trends Forecast to 2029
Posted on Aug 25 2022 5:23 AM
"Bone Graft Substitutes Market report depicts a few potential problems and gives solutions to them by doing comprehensive research on the market scenario"
The "Bone Graft Substitutes Market" industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The Bone Graft Substitutes Market by region.
The global bone graft substitutes market size is expected to reach USD 3.93 billion by 2027 while exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% between 2020 and 2027. This is attributable to the increasing R&D initiatives and the growing adoption of synthetic bone graft substitutes globally. Fortune Business Insights in its latest report, titled, “Bone Graft Substitutes Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Autograft, Allograft, Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM), Synthetic, and Xenograft), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Joint Reconstruction, Foot & Ankle, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, and Specialty Clinics), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”, observes that the market stood at USD 3.18 billion in 2019.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
Production of Technological Advanced Bone Graft Substitutes to Fuel Industry Growth
Bone graft substitutes are biologics used in place of autologous bone grafts. They treat bone defects, non-union or union surgeries, and spinal fusion. Rapid technological advancements in substitutes may elevate its demand. Further, increasing lumbar spine surgeries may bolster the surgical procedure’s adoption. For example, according to the NCBI’s report, in December 2018, lumbar spine fusion surgeries witnessed a rapid spike of 26 per 100,000 adults. These factors may bolster the bone graft substitutes market growth.
One of the foremost drivers of the global market is the increasing usage of the product for a wide range of orthopedic procedures. This is especially applicable as some of the critical application areas of these product offerings include spinal surgeries such as spinal fusion procedures for the treatment of complex fractures and the treatment and management of trauma cases. Bone graft substitutes serve as an optimum treatment strategy and are often considered indispensable, which has further led to the increasing demand for these product offerings. A substantial increase in trauma cases globally has been noted, and such trauma cases can only be treated and managed effectively with the administration of these products. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an estimated 40.0 million people were treated in an emergency department for injuries in 2017 in the U.S. These contributive factors have surged the demand for the product during the forecast period.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American Bone Graft Substitutes Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major Bone Graft Substitutes Market Vendors?
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- DePuy Synthes Companies (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.) (New Brunswick, U.S.)
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (Alachua, U.S.)
- Stryker (Kalamazoo, U.S.)
- Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, U.S.)
- Smith & Nephew plc (London, U.K.)
- Wright Medical Group N.V. (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- SeaSpine (Carlsbad, U.S.)
- AlloSource (Centennial, U.S.)
- Bioventus (Durham, U.S.)
- MTF Biologics (Edison, U.S.)
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc. (Lewisville, U.S.)
- Exactech, Inc. (Gainesville, U.S.)
- Aesculap, Inc. (B. Braun Company) (Tuttlingen, Germany)
- Other Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Bone Graft Substitutes Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Bone Graft Substitutes Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Bone Graft Substitutes Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Bone Graft Substitutes Market industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Bone Graft Substitutes Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Bone Graft Substitutes Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Bone Graft Substitutes Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Bone Graft Substitutes Market industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Bone Graft Substitutes Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
10 Bone Graft Substitutes Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy - Bone Graft Substitutes Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Latin America Fraud Detection And Prevention Market Size Is Expected To Reach $ 2945.3 Million By 2028, Rising At A Market Growth Of 20% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Media Monitoring Tools Market Size Is Expected To Reach $11.54 Billion By 2029, Rising At A Market Growth Of 16.5% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Task Management Software Market Size Is Expected To Reach $4535.5 Million By 2026, Rising At A Market Growth Of 13.3% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Team Collaboration Software Market Size Is Expected To Reach $40.79 Billion By 2028, Rising At A Market Growth Of 13.2% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Led Video Wall Market Size Is Expected To Reach $ 36.16 Billionby 2026, Rising At A Market Growth Of 10.9% Cagr During The Forecast Period