Breaking News: Insulated Jacket Market Global Size, Industry Share, Revenue, Key Players, CAGR, Demand and Sales Forecast
Posted on Jan 16 2023 6:43 AM
"Companies covered in insulated jacket market are Adidas AG, Under Armour, Inc., Nike, Inc., The North Face, Anta Sports Products Limited, The Columbia Sportswear Company, and more players profiled "
The global insulated jacket market size is expected to expand due to the high demand for warm clothes from consumers living in extremely cold conditions, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled "Insulated Jacket Market 2022-2029”.
The insulating material used to produce the jacket helps in heat retention, benefitting its users in brutally cold conditions. For example, insulated jackets are widely worn by soldiers posted in inhospitable climates, such as the Upper Himalayan range. Extreme cold can cause adverse body effects such as frostbite and hypothermia. The usage of thermal wear helps reduce the risk of developing these life-threatening conditions, which is one of the principal reasons leading to the booming growth of this market.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the insulated jacket market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Adidas AG
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- The North Face
- Anta Sports Products Limited
- The Columbia Sportswear Company
Get a Sample Copy of PDF Brochure:
The report provides a holistic evaluation of the current market trends, investment opportunities, restraints, and a general market overview. An in-depth analysis of the competitors and their prominent strategies to enhance their position in the market is also contained in the report. Furthermore, regional dynamics shaping the market's structure are explained and tangible insights on the driving factors of the market and how they are bolstering the market’s growth are also provided.
Growing Availability of Fashionable Winter Jackets to Boost the Market
With clothing styles evolving around the globe, the demand for fashionable insulated jackets is steadily rising among the growing young populations. In response, several renowned apparel companies have been introducing novel winter clothing, widening their availability across online and offline stores. For example, The North Face Altier Down Triclimate Jacket has been designed to ensure superior warmth to the wearer, whilst maintaining a high style quotient. Some companies are focused on developing pocket-friendly coats and jackets to broaden their customer base. For instance, Carhartt Men’s Quilted Flannel Lined Duck Active Jacket is roomy and provides effective protection against the harshest winters, all the while costing under $150. The growing availability of such products is thus fast-tracking the expansion of this market.
North America to Spearhead the Global Market; Asia Pacific to Present Promising Opportunities
North America is projected to dominate the insulated jacket market share and maintain its leading position during the forecast period, owing to the widespread interest in outdoor winter sports activities among consumers across the US and Canada. Moreover, children-specific outdoor activities, such as snowball relays, will also stimulate regional market growth.
Aggressive online campaigns and advertisements by apparel and sports companies about insulated jackets and other such products are accelerating the market in the Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, governments in many countries across Asia Pacific are developing infrastructures by building more recreational centers in snow-prone areas to promote winter sports. Such activities will necessitate the adoption of body-warming clothes, thereby stoking regional market growth.
On the basis of product type, the market is divided into down and synthetic. On the basis of end-users, the market is segregated into men, women, and children. By sales channel, the market is segmented into two mediums, online stores, and offline stores. The market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa geographically.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
The Global Insulated Jacket Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Insulated Jacket ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Insulated Jacket Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Insulated Jacket Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Insulated Jacket Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Insulated Jacket Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Insulated Jacket Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Insulated Jacket Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Insulated Jacket Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Insulated Jacket Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Insulated Jacket Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Insulated Jacket Industry?
Launch of New Offerings to Animate Market Competition
Companies are using several strategies to maintain their leading position in this market. One such prominent strategy is the introduction of inventive products, such as technology-infused insulated jackets, to gain maximum profits. For example, in January 2020, Snickers Workwear launched a waterproof and windproof insulated jacket. It is produced using durable fabrics such as Gore-tex and 37.5 polyester fabric technologies. Other strategies include collaborations between competitors and augmentation of online brand presence.
November 2018: The North Face announced an addition to their jacket segment collection called the Vegan Down. The launch of this jacket is believed to be a step towards eco-friendly apparel. It majorly uses recycled polyester fabric, recycled Primaloft insulation produced from plastic waste from landfills.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Soft Services Facility Management Market Latest Industry News, Top Company Analysis, Research Methodology And Forecast
- Milling Machine Market Latest Industry News, Top Company Analysis, Research Methodology And Forecast
- Hvac Control Systems Market Latest Industry News, Top Company Analysis, Research Methodology And Forecast
- Construction Equipment Rental Market Latest Industry News, Top Company Analysis, Research Methodology And Forecast
- Industrial Laser Market Latest Industry News, Top Company Analysis, Research Methodology And Forecast