Cloud-Based Email Security Market Growth Survey 2021 with Top Countries Data Industry Research Update, Future Scope, Size Estimation, Revenue, Pricing Trends, Growth Opportunity, Regional Outlook and Forecast | With Covid 19 Analysis
Posted on Feb 24 2021 2:38 AM
"Market Survey: COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. "Global Cloud-Based Email Security Market size"2021 has covered and analyzed the potential of Worldwide Cloud-Based Email Security Industry and provides statistics and information on market dynamics, growth factors, key challenges, major drivers & restraints, opportunities and forecast."
Global “Cloud-Based Email Security Market” Report 2021 contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, rate of growth, and key regions. The Cloud-Based Email Security market growth is predicted to register a CAGR of 7.81% during the forecast period. Cloud-Based Email Security Market reports offer an in-depth assessment of the Cloud-Based Email Security including enabling technologies, current market scenario, market assumptions, restraining factors.
"Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Cloud-Based Email Security industry."
The report considers the revenue generated from the sales of this report and technologies by various application segments like an extensive assessment of key drivers, driving business players, key portions, and areas. Aside from this, the specialists have profoundly considered distinctive geological territories and introduced a significant situation to assist new participants, driving business players, and speculators to make a decision developing economies.
Cloud-Based Email Security Market Report covers the Top Key-players 2021:-
● Proofpoint Inc.
● Trend Micro Inc.
● Cisco Systems Inc.
● Fortinet Inc.
● Forcepoint LLC
● Symantec Corporation
● Sophos Group Plc
● Barracuda Networks Inc.
● Dell Technlogies Inc.
● FireEye Inc.
● Cyren Ltd.
The global Cloud-Based Email Security market covers the vision of competitor analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883664
In 2017, the cloud-based email security market was valued at USD 701.9 million and is expected to reach a value of USD 1102.4 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.81% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). The scope of this report is limited to the solutions that are offered by the major players, including providers of solutions for cloud-hosted email applications. Email is known to be the target for 90% of hacks. It is the leading threat vector for ransom ware, phishing, and data theft. The rising penetration of cloud-based services in enterprises, coupled with the increasing number of cyber-attacks and the sophistication of malware, spam, and phishing attacks occurring across the globe, is expected to drive the adoption rate for cloud-based email security. However, the lack of skilled enterprise and awareness among consumers are expected to hinder the market growth.
Increased Spam, Viruses, and Inappropriate Email Content
While enterprises have pushed consistently to meet future demands by adopting cloud-based services, the growing number of attacks on cloud environments have also increased. This increase in the number of attacks has threated and challenged the traditional IT infrastructure. The same can also be attributed to the fact that more valuable data is shifting to the cloud, and hackers find it lucrative to risk stealing valuable data. Thus, it has become increasingly important for organizations to step-up security systems, to protect their cloud environments. According to a recent survey, about 3-4% of all emails contain a virus, which translates into 6 million virus-containing emails every day. This number poses a big threat to individuals as well as organizations. Another study reveals that, about 70% of all email traffic is estimated to be spam, and these figures have doubled over the previous year. Further, with the increase in the volume of the data generated, and the number of email exchanges, the efficiency of anti-spam software is ought to increase. A large volume of this confidential information sent through email is at a high risk of being intercepted. Thus, it is making companies to adopt cloud security solutions and software, as they constantly seek to secure systems, through which these information can be encrypted and protected.
Asia-Pacific To Register The Fastest Growth Over The Forecast Period
According to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, SMEâs are the engines of growth and innovation in the region, which account for over 97% of all enterprises and employ over half of the workforce across APAC economies. With the growing penetration level of Internet and the shift towards digitization of the internal processes have been a few instrumental factors in driving the adoption rate of cloud-based services. Alongside the digital transformation in the region, companies in Asia-Pacific have been found to be 80% more likely to be targeted by hackers when compared to other regions, owing to ineffective cyber laws and lack of cyber-security awareness. Majority of these attacks were reported around property theft, deception, and invasion of privacy. These threats incur heavy losses and have been increasing over the years. In 2016, about 1,32,000 cybercrimes (28% were fraud and malicious business methods) were reported in Japan as compared to that of in 2012, with about 78,000 cases. Therefore, this factor is driving the adoption rate of robust cloud security solutions. All these factors, coupled with the healthy growth in the number of out-sourced projects, particularly in India and China, are expected to drive the adoption rate of cloud-based email security market in the region.
BFSI To Continue Hold The Largest Market Share
Owing to the large customer base that the industry serves, the BFSI sector faces a number of data breach and cyber-attacks. The growing technological penetration, coupled with the digital channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, becoming the preferable choice of customers for banking services, is making the industry more vulnerable to these cyber-attacks. Increasing email exchanges within this sector, amongst employees as well as customers, which contain crucial valuable information, are driving the adoption rate of cloud-based email security solutions, owing to the need for banks to leverage on advanced authentication and access control processes.
The key players in this market include: Proofpoint Inc., Trend Micro Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Symantec Corporation, Sophos Group PLC, Barracuda Networks Inc., Dell Technlogies Inc. and FireEye Inc.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883664
Important Questions Answered in the Report:● Which Manufacturing Technology is employed for Cloud-Based Email Security? What Developments Are happening therein Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
● What will be the CAGR% during the forecast year?
● Who Are the worldwide Key Players during this Cloud-Based Email Security Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
● What Was the Global Market Status of Cloud-Based Email Security Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost, and PROFIT of Cloud-Based Email Security Market?
● What Is the Current Market Status of the Cloud-Based Email Security Industry? What’s Market Competition during this Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s marketing research of Cloud-Based Email Security Market by Taking Applications and kinds in Consideration?
● What Are Projections of worldwide Cloud-Based Email Security Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? what is going to Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? what is going to Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
● What Is Cloud-Based Email Security Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
● What Is Economic Impact On Cloud-Based Email Security Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
● What Are Market Dynamics of Cloud-Based Email Security Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
● What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Cloud-Based Email Security Industry?
Highlighted points of Cloud-Based Email Security Market Report:● Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
● In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
● Includes market driving and restraining factors.
● Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
● Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Cloud-Based Email Security Market:
â¢ November 2017 - Forcepoint introduced over 40 new software and hardware features across its Forcepoint Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) products. These features enhance the understanding of user behavior and data flow throughout an enterprise or government organization and rapidly identify and eliminate risk. These features are expected to complement the companyâs email security cloud delivering enhanced malware detection for users in, both, unencrypted and encrypted traffic.â¢ January 2018 - Barracuda Networks, Inc. acquired PhishLine, LLC. The PhishLine is a leading SaaS platform for social engineering simulation and training. The companyâs acquisition is focused on enhancing the companyâs email security product portfolio. By combining Barracuda's AI-driven protection against phishing and spear phishing with PhishLine's platform, the company offers its customers a comprehensive defense against email-borne targeted attacks.
Reasons To Purchase This Report● To know how the increased spam, viruses, and inappropriate email content act as a driver to the global market scenario.
● To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porterâs five forces analysis.
● To know which of the end-user industries and regions are expected to dominate the market.
● To know which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
● To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
● Three months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883664
Finally, the report Global Cloud-Based Email Security Market 2021 describes the Cloud-Based Email Security industry expansion game plan, the Cloud-Based Email Security industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Medical Computer Cart Market Size 2021 with Top Countries Data: Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Growth, Development, Revenue, Top Key Players Analysis and Growth Factors | With Covid 19 Analysis
Global Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine Market Report 2021 with Top Countries Data Key Leaders Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trends, Gross Margin, Demands, Emerging Technology by Regional Forecast | With Covid 19 Analysis
E-Clinical Solutions Market Growth Survey 2021 with Top Countries Data Industry Research Update, Future Scope, Size Estimation, Revenue, Pricing Trends, Growth Opportunity, Regional Outlook and Forecast | With Covid 19 Analysis
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Vinyl Acetate Market Trend Survey 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis To Showing Impressive Growth By Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis And Forecast Research
- Global Semi-trailer Market Size Survey 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis Industry Demand, Share, Size, Future Trends Plans, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Application, Demand, Industry Research Report By Regional Forecast
- Global Cell-free Protein Expression Market Trend Survey 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis Industry Trends, Share, Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue, Future And Business Analysis By Forecast
- Global Video Surveillance System Market Analysis Survey 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis Industry Growth, Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions Analysis Research Report
- Global Food-grade Phosphate Market Report 2021-2025 With Top Countries Data To Showing Impressive Growth By Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis And Forecast Research
- Global Occupancy Sensor Market Trend Survey 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis Industry Price Trend, Size Estimation, Industry Outlook, Business Growth, Report Latest Research, Business Analysis And Forecast Analysis Research
- Global Caustic Soda Market Trend 2021 With Top Countries Data And Covid-19 Analysis Industry Growth, Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions Analysis Research Report