Contraceptive Pills Market Projection by Technology, Share, Size, Trend, Demand, Growth, Sales, Revenue, Regional Analysis Industry Forecast - 2028
Posted on Nov 23 2021 7:19 AM
"Contraceptive Pills Market Projection By Top Key Players – Janssen Pharmaceutical Company, Piramal Enterprises, Allergan, plc, Mylan N.V., Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG "
A new market study, titled “Contraceptive Pills Market Forecast 2021-2028” has been featured on Fortune Business Insights™.
***Get Latest Updated Market Research Report with Sample Report
The global contraceptive pills market size is projected to reach USD 20.55 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. High degree of unfulfilled contraceptive needs in rural areas in emerging economies is expected to be one of the key drivers for the growth of this market. Data gathered under the Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) conducted between 2005 and 2014 in 52 developing countries revealed that around 8% to 38% of married rural women, aged between 15 and 49 years, faced unmet contraceptive needs. The main reason for this gap is the lack of accessibility and local availability of birth-control pills in these areas. To counter this, governments in many developing and underdeveloped countries are taking efforts to make these modern day medications more accessible and affordable to the rural populace. This will effectively accelerate the oral contraceptives market growth during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Report PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/contraceptive-pills-market-101802
Expeditious Need to Curb Population Growth to Feed Market Development
According to the United Nations’ Department of Economic and Social Affairs, by 2030, world population will reach 8.6 billion and by 2050, it will be 9.8 billion. The prevalent anxiety is that such explosion of numbers will create wide socio-economic imbalances, especially in poor countries. Proactive measures are being taken by governments across the globe about family planning and use of the contraceptives to avoid unnecessary pregnancies. This desperate need to control population growth is expected to be one of the leading contraceptive pills market trends in the immediate future. Furthermore, increasing prevalence of teenage pregnancies, particularly in the U.S. has also emerged as a central factor driving the growth of this market.
Increasing Popularity of Advanced Contraceptives to Propel the Market in North America
North America is slated to dominate the contraceptive pills market share, since the region generated USD 4.09 billion in revenue in 2018. The primary reason for this is the rising uptake of short-acting reversible contraceptives in the U.S. and patient-friendly reimbursement policies for oral birth-control pills. Europe will emerge as the second leading region in this market, led by France which has the highest birth rate in the region. Better reimbursement policies will also bode well for the market in Europe. Asia-Pacific will record the fastest growth owing to rising number of awareness drives conducted by the government and NGOs. In Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, increasing presence of big pharmaceutical companies and growing literacy rates will drive the market in these regions.
Exciting Opportunities Await Local and Regional Players in the Market
While big companies such as Bayer AG are benefiting owing to their well-established presence, smaller players operating at the local and regional level are also slowly gaining ground in this market. This is a result of launching of innovative products by these players along with certain capacity restrictions hounding the large players.
Key Industry Developments:
- December 2019: A team of scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) developed a contraceptive pill that needs to be taken only once a month. It is a gelatin capsule that releases synthetic hormones in the stomach, preventing unwanted pregnancy.
- August 2017: Lupin Pharmaceuticals voluntarily recalled its contraceptive Mibelas 24 FE from the market in the U.S. as they were purportedly out of sequence.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/contraceptive-pills-market-101802
Top Players Identified in the Contraceptive Pills Market Report by Fortune Business Insights™:
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Company
- Piramal Enterprises
- Allergan, plc
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Coating Resins Market Market Share, Size, Trend, Demand, Analysis By Top Leading Player And Forecast Till 2027
- Antioxidants Market Growth, Analysis, Size, Trends, Emerging Factors, Demands, Key Players, Emerging Technologies And Potential Of Industry Till 2028
- Sterile Medical Packaging Market Demand, Recent Trends, Size And Share Estimation By 2028 With Top Players
- Tissue Paper Market Growth, Analysis, Size, Trends, Emerging Factors, Demands, Key Players, Emerging Technologies And Potential Of Industry Till 2026
- Bicycle Market Outlook 2022 By Top Players, Global Share, Industry Size And Impact Of Covid-19
- Plastic Compounding Market Size To Reach Usd 87.11 Billion By 2026 | Plastic Compounding Industry Share, Analysis And Forecast By Fortune Business Insights™
- Drone Services Market Trends, Industry Share, Growth Drivers, Business Opportunities And Demand Forecast To 2028