Data Center Colocation Market 2020: Emerging Technologies, Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment and Industry Expansion Strategies 2023
Posted on Feb 17 2020 9:01 AM
"Data Center Colocation Market report findings with respect to the consumer surveys, retailer surveys and expert opinions are tabulated in form of charts and graphs. "
Global “Data Center Colocation” Market industry is anticipated to an extensive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. Data Center Colocation Market report provides in detail analysis of market with revenue growth and upcoming trends. report contains the forecasts, market size, share estimates and profiles of the leading industry Players.
Data Center Colocation Market research report provides derived key statistics, based on the market status of the manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Data Center Colocation industry. The report is a reliable analysis of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics.
Get a Sample Copy Of The Report At - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102965
The global data center colocation market was valued at USD 25.52 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 47.34 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.85% over the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Colocation is a data center facility, where a corporation can rent space for servers and other computing hardware. Colocation facilities provide space, power, cooling, physical security for the server, storage, and networking equipment to interconnect them to a variety of telecommunications and network service providers at low cost. Server workload continues to grow with each passing year, which shows an adverse effect on IT operations. It is estimated that there is an increase of 35% data growth rate per year, and this has resulted in many organizations doubling their on-premises storage over a three-year period, leading to over-builds that drive to wasted capital across infrastructure, power, and staffing costs. Colocation acts as an attractive solution, as it allows organizations to solve a problem without substantial upfront costs, which is one of the reasons that is expected to drive the growth of this market. Many developing countries have emphasized on the digitization of existing products and services. Many services, such as bill payments, records of people recipient of government services, are all being digitized, further fueling the need for data center colocation. The acceleration in the overall cloud adoption is expected to double the size of data center colocation. The need for separately owned data centers has been reduced with the onset of cloud, fueling the growth of data center colocation.
Increased Adoption of Cloud and IoT is Driving the Market
Cloud computing is one sector that has been estimated to be a significant driver of the data center colocation industry. Cloud computing has been proliferating over the past few years, owing to lower operational expenses faced by enterprises. Currently, the cloud market consists of large global companies, like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Cloud, as well as companies in provider segment. Regarding infrastructure, global corporations, and third-party vendors have been identified to support their services with hyper-scale data centers and rent spaces at colocation service providers. Combining colocation with the cloud can help reduce latency, increase security, and create cloud interconnection opportunities. Cloud provider companies require private networks with high levels of bandwidth and resiliency, and support from a robust data center provider.
Healthcare is the Fastest Growing Sector
Many healthcare departments are facing pressure, to reduce the cost structure of a company, and deliver full regulatory compliance and efficient solutions, with constraints about the increasing amount of data being generated. Data center collocation provides the best alternative, to enable cost saving means for any firm. Digitization of consumer health records, in the form of electronic medical records (EMR), contributes to data increment. Latest innovations in the medical equipment, modernization of legacy operating systems, such as management of personnel, improvement in the patient response systems, etc., generate a multitude of data, further necessitating the need for data center colocation.
Asia-Pacific to Grow at a Faster Pace
Asia-Pacific is a hub for major IT outsourcing destinations for the major market players, across the industry verticals. Power, space, and IP transit cost more in China, emphasizing the difficulties in maintaining a data center. China has 50 internet users per 100 people, indicating the scope for immense development and the connectivity ecosystem is made up of 73 colocation data centers and 52 cloud service providers. Japan has 93 internet users per 100 people, showing high internet literacy in Japan. Japan has a high density of colocation, owing to such generation of data. Digital Realty has launched its first data center in Japan, named ‘Digital Osaka 1’, indicating increasing investment in the region. Singapore is considered one of the largest shipping ports in the world, ensuring connectivity. With its stable government committed to driving prosperity through economic development and innovation, Singapore continues to attract major investments from the technology industry.
Key Developments in the Market
• October 2017 - Digital Realty and Mitsubishi Corporation announced a joint venture In Japan. This joint venture will benefit Mitsubishi by establishing a new data center in Tokyo
• October 2017 - China Unicom and Alibaba Group announced business cooperation to mutual open-up of cloud computing resources. This relationship involves three main businesses public cloud, dedicated cloud, and hybrid cloud
• June 2017 - AT&T acquired Vyatta network operating system and associated assets of Brocade Communications Systems. This platform includes the vRouter product line. Brocade employees associated with that business were also hired. Financial terms were not disclosed.
• May 2017 - IBM acquired Timetoact Group’s XCC to launch IBM Connections Engagement Center, a single destination for internal communications, collaboration, and employee engagement.
The Major Players include - AT&T INC., IBM CORPORATION, CHINA TELECOM CORPORATION LIMITED, CHINA UNICOM, CYRUSONE, DIGITAL REALTY, SOFTBANK, EQUINIX, FUJITSU, AND NTT COMMUNICATIONS, amongst others.
Major Regions: - US, Canada, Mexico, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, GCC, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report -https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102965
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Data Center Colocation market size with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Data Center Colocation market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, Data Center Colocation market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Data Center Colocation Market forecast 2023
1. Introduction of Data Center Colocation Market Report
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Data Center Colocation Market Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Data Center Colocation Market Dynamics
6. Global Data Center Colocation Market, Segmented by Size
7. Global Data Center Colocation Market, Segmented by Technology Type
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13102965
8. Global Data Center Colocation Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook of the Market
And Many More……….
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Top-entry Mixer Market Analysis Share 2021, Industry Growth And Size, Key Regions With Sales And Revenues, Latest Trends, Business Overview, Forecast To 2027
- Global Thermostatic Control Valve Market Size And Value 2021, Share, Top Manufacturers With Product Types, Total Revenues, Growth Factors, Challenges And Drivers To 2027
- Vertical Sewage Pumps Market Research Report 2021, Growth, Industry Trend Analysis, Global Size, Top Key Players With Development Status And Business Strategies To 2027
- Electrophoretic Coating Market Trends 2021, Industry Size And Cagr Value, Product Overview And Scope, Growth Rate, Business Revenues, Impact Of Covid-19 Analysis, Forecast To 2027
- Temperature Relay Market Growth 2021, Industry Size, Competitive Situation And Trends, Key Regions Analysis By Share, Business Revenues, Development Status And Forecast To 2027
- Global Sound Barrier Market Manufacturers 2021, Size And Growth Rate, Analysis By Types, Impact Of Covid-19, Future Prospects, Trends, Drivers And Restraints Till 2027
- Global Auto Mats Market Growth And Size 2021, Industry Trend Analysis, Demand, Product Scope, Major Key Players With Share, Top Revenues, Forecast To 2027