Dengue Treatment Market Size, Current Insights and Development Trends 2023 | Top Key Players, Production Capacity Estimates, Competitive and SWOT Analysis till 2029
Posted on May 12 2023 8:22 AM
"With its in-depth analysis of the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities, this Dengue Treatment Market Research Report is an essential tool for any business looking to optimize its growth strategy. Get the latest insights, research, and expert analysis to stay ahead of the competition and meet the changing needs of today's consumers. "
The latest research study on the global Dengue Treatment market finds that the global Dengue Treatment market reached a value of USD 682.86 million in 2022. It’s expected that the market will achieve USD 1701.07 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.43% during the forecast period.
Dengue is a viral disease transmitted by mosquitoes which has spread rapidly in all WHO (World Health Organization) regions in recent years. The dengue virus is mainly transmitted by female mosquitoes from the genus Aedes aegypti and to a lesser degree from Ae. albopictus. The diseases transmitted by these vector mosquitoes are chikungunya, yellow fever and Zika viruses. Dengue is prevalent in the tropics, induced by precipitation, temperature, relative humidity and unplanned rapid urbanization with local risk variability. Symptoms of dengue include fever, headache vomiting, muscle, joint pain, and characteristic skin rash. The patient recovers from dengue within seven days; however, in some cases, it can develop into life-
Threatening dengue hemorrhagic fever. The global dengue treatment market is anticipated grow due to the rise in the burden of dengue in tropical and subtropical regions. Increase in government funding to fight against dengue and unmet market needs of managing this burden globally boosts the dengue treatment market.Influence of COVID-19 Outbreak on Dengue Treatment Industry DevelopmentWhile the world battles to wrestle with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, regions with endemic dengue fever are confronting the possibility of a double pandemic that could completely overpower health care services administrations. Dengue viruses and the virus that causes COVID-19 virus cause similar symptoms in the early stages. So, most of the people are confusing it to be dengue at getting themselves tested for dengue too. Simultaneous outbreaks of dengue and COVID-19, as well as probable cases of overlapping infections, have already started in Latin America and certain Asian countries. The challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic
Threatens to undermine, actions to limit other dengue epidemics. Overall, co-infection of dengue and COVID-19 is raising complications, and to tackle this unusual scenario which might turn fatal, the governmental bodies are introducing mass vaccination programs, whereas healthcare providers are using balanced tactics to manage both the conditions at once. Precise epidemiological and contact history-taking joined with due attention to false-positive dengue serology and the chance of co-infections are key devices for frontline doctors to overcome this almost insurmountable challenge.
In terms of region, the global dengue treatment market has been divided into North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. South Asia dominated the global dengue treatment market in 2020.South Asia’s significant market share can be ascribed to presence of a large number of key players, rise in prevalence of dengue, improving healthcare infrastructure, and funding from governments and large corporates. India and Bengal are the leading markets in the region, due to the rise in investment in development of well-equipped health care institutions and rise in prevalence of dengue cases. Moreover, the recent dengue outbreak in various regions in South Asia indicates that there may be increased risks for future dengue outbreaks in these countries, due to the influx of dengue viruses from overseas combined with the increase in vector population and the expansion of the habitats caused by climate changes, resulting in the rising cases of dengue in South Asia. According to a report published by the Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Program 2019, a total of 67,377 cases of dengue and 48 deaths due to the vector-borne disease have been reported from across India as of October 2019. Thus, considering all the above-mentioned factors, as the number of patients is rising in this region, the testing of the dengue is also expected to rise and boost the growth of the dengue treatment market.The market is driven by factors such as growing awareness about prevention and control of dengue, robust promising pipeline of manufacturers for dengue treatment, increasing prevalence of dengue, continuous research, and development of dengue vaccine. In spite of the controlled steps, the global increase in dengue incidence, along with the increased frequency of localized outbreaks and the potential of aedes species to flourish lead to increase in consumption of the treatment option for dengue treatment and is expected to act as a driver for the dengue treatment market.In addition, market players keen interest in uplift the market by partnerships, promising dengue pipelines and rise in medical insurance in developing countries is anticipated to drive the market furthermore. Rising R&D investment and activities is expected to create lucrative Opportunities in the market. Major players in the market are launching their products in emerging markets, instead of opting for developed markets.
South Asia had the highest growth rate of all regions.
Pfizer Inc. is one of the major players operating in the Dengue Treatment market, holding a share of 13.76% in 2021.Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation headquartered on 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York City. Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology. The company has several blockbuster drugs or products.GlaxoSmithKline plc helps improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. GlaxoSmithKline plc’s Pharmaceuticals business has a broad portfolio of innovative and established medicines in respiratory, HIV, immuno-inflammation and oncology.
Among different product types, Vaccination segment is anticipated to contribute the largest market share in 2027.
By application, the Hospitals segment occupied the biggest share from 2017 to 2022.The report covers a research time span from 2018 to 2029; combines extensive quantitative analysis and exhaustive qualitative analysis; presents not only an overview of the global Dengue Treatment market in metrics of sales, revenue, growth rate, but also a deeper dive into the segmented market by region, product type and downstream industry, showing the readers a clear and distinct picture of how the market is distributed from different perspectives. For competitive landscape, prominent players with considerable market shares are comprehensively analyzed in this report. With information regarding the concentration ratio and detailed data reflecting the market performance of each player shared, the readers can acquire a holistic view of the competitive situation and a better understanding of their competitors. As the COVID-19 takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets. We analyzed the impact of the pandemic in detail, along with other key factors, such as macro-economy, regional conflicts, industry related news and policies. Meanwhile, market investment scenario, technology status and developments, supply chain Challenges, among other essential research elements are all covered.
This report provides an overview of the global Dengue Treatment market and analyzes the segmented market by product type, downstream industry, and region, presenting data points such as sales, revenue, growth rate, explaining the current status and future trends of the Dengue Treatment and its sub-markets in an intuitive way.
This Dengue Treatment Market Research Report provides a complete analysis and insights into the market's size, shares, revenues, various segments, drivers, trends, growth, and development, as well as its limiting factors and regional industrial presence. The goal of the market research is to obtain a complete understanding of the Services industry and its business potential. The Dengue Treatment Market Report is 124 pages long and includes a detailed table of contents, a list of numbers, tables, and charts, and in-depth analysis.
Get a Sample PDF of report - https://www.precisionreports.co/enquiry/request-sample/23489155
Top Key Leaders in the Dengue Treatment Market:
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Fresenius Kabi USA
- Mylan N.V
- Perrigo Company plc
- In Chapter 4 and Chapter 14.2 on the basis of types the Dengue Treatment market from 2018 to 2029 is primarily split into:
- Supportive Care
- In Chapter 5 and Chapter 14.3 on the basis of Downstream Industry the Dengue Treatment market from 2018 to 2029 covers:
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- Geographically the detailed analysis of consumption revenue market share and growth rate historic and forecast (2018-2029) of the following regions are covered in Chapter 8 to Chapter 14:
- North America (United States Canada)
- Europe (Germany UK France Italy Spain Russia Netherlands Turkey Switzerland Sweden)
- Asia Pacific (China Japan South Korea Australia India Indonesia Philippines Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil Mexico Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia UAE Egypt South Africa)
- Key Factors Considered
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis the Dengue Treatment market has definitely taken a hit. The report describes the market scenario during and post the pandemic in the vision of upstream raw materials major market participants downstream major customers etc. Other aspects such as changes in consumer behavior demand transport capacity trade flow under COVID-19 have also been taken into consideration during the process of the research.
- Regional Conflict / Russia-Ukraine War
- The report also presents the impact of regional conflict on this market in an effort to aid the readers to understand how the market has been adversely influenced and how it’s going to evolve in the years to come.
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Factors that may help create opportunities and boost profits for market players as well as challenges that may restrain or even pose a threat to the development of the players are revealed in the report which can shed a light on strategic decisions and implementation.
- Chapter Outline
- Chapter 1 starts the report with a brief overview of the research scope as well as the definitions of the target market and the subdivisions.
- Chapter 2 integrates and sketches the research findings and conclusions in a clear and explicit way.
- Chapter 3 presents the competitive landscape by displaying the sales revenue and market shares of the top players. It also profiles the major market participants with their business introductions sales price revenue gross growth rates etc.
- Chapter 4 breaks down the market by different product types and shares data correspondingly with the aim of helping the readers know how the market is distributed by type.
- Chapter 5 segments the market by downstream industry with data covers sales revenue and growth rate tracing back to 2018.
- Chapter 6 is the analysis of the whole market industrial chain ranging from upstream raw materials to downstream customers with regional conflicts taken into consideration.
- Chapter 7 elaborates on market dynamics. Factors that drive challenge or restrain the market are all listed together with industry news opportunities impacts of COVID-19 and SWOT analysis.
- Chapter 8 shows the breakdown data at the regional level which enables the readers to picture the regional competitive pattern of the market and learn about the revenue sales and market share of all the major regions.
- Chapter 9-13 focus on each and every of the major region specifically North America Europe Asia Pacific Latin America Middle East & Africa. Sales price revenue gross gross margin among others will be all be presented.
- Chapter 14 forecasts the future trend of the market not only as a whole but also from the perspective of all segments.
- Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2018-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Estimated Year: 2023
- Forecast Period: 2023-2029
To preserve their position, these big corporations relied on primary growth tactics such as product portfolio expansion, current trends, financing, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, new product invention, and geographical development.
Get a Sample PDF of report - https://www.precisionreports.co/enquiry/request-sample/23489155
- Supportive Care
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Healthcare
The countries section of the research includes selected market variables that drive current and future market developments. Consumption, import/export analysis, material prices, and upstream and downstream value chain analysis are some indicators utilized to estimate each country's market position.
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LA)
- Middle East and Africa (Turkey, GCC, Rest of Middle East)
This section of the research provides essential insights into different geographies and, as a result, the major corporations functioning in each region.
Inquire or Share your Questions If any before the Purchasing this Report - https://www.precisionreports.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/23489155
The epidemic is still causing tremendous disruption in industries throughout the world. We've been tracking the direct and indirect consequences of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Dengue Treatment market. To Know How Covid-19 Pandemic will Impact this Industry - https://www.precisionreports.co/enquiry/request-covid19/23489155
Table of Contents:
With tables and figures to help analyze the global Dengue Treatment market trends, this study provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
1. Market Definition and Statistical Scope
1.1 Objective of the Study
1.2 Dengue Treatment Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.3.1 Market Segmentation by Type, Downstream Industry and Marketing Channel
1.3.2 Major Geographies Covered (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America)
1.4 Years Considered for the Study (2018-2029)
1.5 Currency Considered (US-Dollar)
2. Research Findings and Conclusion
3 Key Companies Profile
3.1 Competitive Profile
3.1.1 Global Sales and Market Share by Companies
3.1.2 Global Revenue and Market Share by Companies
4. Global Dengue Treatment Market Segmented by Type
4.1 Global Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate by Type 2018-2023
5 Global Dengue Treatment Market Segmented by Downstream Industry
5.1 Global Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate by Downstream Industry 2018-2023
6 Dengue Treatment Industry Chain Analysis
6.1 Value Chain Status
6.2 Upstream Raw Material Analysis
6.3 Midstream Major Company Analysis (by Manufacturing Base, by Product Type)
6.5 Downstream Major Customer Analysis (by Region)
6.6 Value Chain Under Regional Conflicts
7. The Development and Dynamics of Dengue Treatment Market
7.1 Driving Factors of the Market
7.2 Factors Challenging the Market
7.3 Opportunities of the Global Market (Regions, Growing/Emerging Downstream Market Analysis)
7.4 Technology Status and Developments
7.5 Industry News
7.6 Market Investment Scenario Strategic Recommendations
7.7 COVID-19 Impact on Industry
7.8 Industry SWOT Analysis
8 Global Dengue Treatment Market Segmented by Geography
8.1 Global Revenue and Market Share by Region 2018-2023
8.2 Global Sales and Market Share by Region 2018-2023
9 North America
9.1 North America Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Gross Analysis from 2018-2023
9.2 North America Sales Analysis from 2018-2023
9.3 North America Import and Export from 2018-2023
9.4 North America Market by Country
10.1 Europe Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Gross Analysis from 2018-2023
10.2 Europe Sales Analysis from 2018-2023
10.3 Europe Import and Export from 2018-2023
10.4 Europe Market by Country
11 Asia Pacific
12 Latin America
13 Middle East & Africa
14. Global Dengue Treatment Market Forecast by Geography, Type, and Downstream Industry 2023-2029
14.1 Forecast of the Global Market from 2023-2029 by Region
14.2 Global Sales and Growth Rate Forecast by Type (2023-2029)
14.3 Global Sales and Growth Rate Forecast by Downstream Industry (2023-2029)
14.4 Market Forecast Under COVID-19
15.2 Research Data Source
Get Detailed TOC of Global Dengue Treatment Market - https://www.precisionreports.co/TOC/23489155
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Dengue Treatment market from 2018-2029.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities.
- The research identifies the leading and fastest growing regional industries. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Dengue Treatment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 3380 USD for a single-user license) - https://www.precisionreports.co/purchase/23489155
Drivers, Restrains and Research Methodology:
The research study examines the main factors that support market growth. Different curves for seizing opportunities in developing countries are caused by fundamental impediments to market expansion. The base year's data gathering and analysis were conducted using a significant sample data collecting module. Data mining, data triangulation, market effect analysis, and preliminary validation are the main research methodologies (industry experts). Metrics, top-down analysis, supplier engagement analysis, market timeline analysis, market overview and leadership, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, and supplier positioning grid are also included in the data model. For further information on this report, please Request a Sample Copy of "Global Dengue Treatment Market Research Report 2023-Competitive Analysis, Status and Outlook by Type, Downstream Industry, and Geography, Forecast to 2029" Here.
Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors. Precision Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs.
Our Other Related Reports:
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Rubber Market Size with Emerging Growth 2023 | Top Key Players, Production Capacity Estimates, Revenue, Sales, Competitive Environment and SWOT Analysis with Forecasts 2028
X-ray Fluorescene Coating Thichness Gauge Market Size with Emerging Trends 2023 | Top Key Players Updates, Business Growing Strategies, Competitive Dynamics, Industry Segmentation and Forecast to 2028
US +1 424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Mifepristone Market Share, Size And Forecast To 2030 | Merck Serono, Pfizer, Genbiopro | 90 Pages Report
- Rail Operation, Service And Maintenance Market Share, Size And Forecast To 2030 | Hitachi Rail, TÜv SÜd, Wsp | 83 Pages Report
- Sports And Exercise Towel Market Share, Size And Forecast To 2030 | Welspun, Trident Group, 1888 Mills | 112 Pages Report
- Semi Trailer Market Share, Size And Forecast To 2030 | Daimler Ag, Schmitz Cargobull, Great Dane | 118 Pages Report
- Thermal Management Market Share, Size And Forecast To 2030 | Denso, Valeo, Mahle | 101 Pages Report