Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Growth, Share Report, Size, Regional Analysis, Business Opportunities, Top Manufacture by 2027
Posted on Sep 22 2022 9:57 AM
"Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Crowns, and Bridges), By Material (Ceramics, Porcelain Fused to Ceramics, and Metals), By End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026"
The global dental crowns and bridges market size was valued at USD 2.85 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 4.56 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dental-crowns-and-bridges-market-102714
The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market based on present industry scenarios, market demands and business strategies. Also, the research report separates the industry based on the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market share, types, applications, growth factor, key players and regions.
Ability to Provide Lucent Finish will Drive Growth of the Ceramics Segment
Based on material, the market is grouped into metals, porcelain fused to metals, and ceramics. Out of these, the ceramics segment held 55.2%Dental Crowns and Bridges Market share in 2018 and is anticipated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the ability of ceramics to provide an attractive lucent finish to bridges and crowns. Also, they possess a similar aesthetic appearance to the original tooth. They are also strong and tough in nature and therefore, can be customized as per the patient’s requirement.
Rising Geriatric Population to Favor Growth in Europe
Geographically, the market is divided into the Middle East and Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, Europe procured USD 1.16 billion Dental Crowns and Bridges Market revenue in 2018. This growth is attributable to the higher adoption of digital dentistry equipment, surging dental expenditures, and rising geriatric population. Also, increasing and treatment and diagnosis rate for various dental disorders would propel growth of the market in this region.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Institut Straumann AG
- Nobel Biocare Services AG (Danaher)
- National Dentex Lab
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Zimmer Biomet
- BIOTECH Dental
Purchase Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102714
COVID-19 Outbreak Impact Analysis on Dental Crowns and Bridges Market
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
The COVID-19 outbreak has spawned widespread economic distress and uncertainty, with many industries, markets, and businesses undergoing tremendous stress. However, together, the global community can tide over these challenging times and at Fortune Business Insights™, we aim to provide precise market intelligence through extensive and intensive research into the impact of this pandemic on various businesses.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry.
To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis:
- Top key players with their business strategy, sales volume, and revenue analysis
- Latest technological developments
- Robust facts and factors research methodology
- Regional analysis with graphical representation of size, share & trends
- Market trends, obstacles and growth drivers
- Includes list of table & figures
Highlights of the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Report:
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging industry. This report analyses for various segments across geographies
- Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the industry.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new launching, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
Major table of contents:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Research Regions
- Research Scope and Market Size Estimation
- Industry Trends
- Future Challenges
- Market Restraints
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Development Trends under COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Revenue and Growth Rate
- Industry News and Policies by Regions
- Concentration Ratio and Market Maturity Analysis
- Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- PEST Analysis
Speak to Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/102714
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Dental Prosthetics Market At 6.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market At 8.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Market At 8.4% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Albumin Market At 6.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Drug Eluting Stent Market At 6.6% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026