Electric Bus Charging Infrastructure Market : Depot, On the Go ,On-Board, Off-Board Forecast, 2021-2030
Posted on Nov 23 2022 2:29 PM
" Electric Bus Charging Infrastructure Market"
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Electric Bus Charging Infrastructure Market," The electric bus charging infrastructure market was valued at $1.9 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $18.8 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 30.9% from 2022 to 2030.
Electric vehicles have the potential to transform the world's transportation economy, substantially reducing carbon emissions and opening the door to significant climate gains. Electric bus charging systems connect the plug-in electric vehicle to an electrical outlet to charge the vehicle's battery. Furthermore, to address the increased demand for electric buses, a number of automakers and electric component manufacturers are collaborating in order to develop enhanced electric bus charging systems.
Download Free Sample - https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32174
Governments are launching large-scale initiatives to promote the use of green energy-powered electric buses. E-mobility is now widely regarded as the most promising technology for reducing transportation emissions. Electric buses are rapidly replacing traditional diesel-powered buses, outpacing battery-powered automobile adoption. According to Bloomberg New Energy Finance, by 2030, 28% of car sales will be electric vehicles, while 84% of new buses will be electric buses. These factors are responsible for the growth of the market.
- The Covid-19 negatively impacted several industries including the automotive market. The prolonged lockdown resulted in decline in automotive sales, which negatively affected the development of electric bus charging infrastructure.
- China is the leading producer and exporter of raw materials such as platforms required for electric bus charging infrastructure production. However, Chinas being the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic, its export was affected, leading to a decline in electric bus charging infrastructure production.
Interested to Procure the Research Report? Inquire Before Buying - https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/32174
Key Findings of the Study
- Based on platform, the on-the-go sub-segment emerged as the global leader in 2021, and the depot sub-segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing sub-segment during the forecast period.
- Based on charging type, the off-board sub-segment emerged as the global leader in 2021 and is predicted to show the fastest growth in the upcoming years.
- Based on region, the Asia-Pacific market registered the highest market share in 2021 and is projected to maintain the position during the forecast period.
Request Customization : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/32174
The global electric bus charging infrastructure market includes an in-depth analysis of the prime market players such as ABB Ltd., Alstom SA, BYD Auto Co. Ltd, ChargePoint Inc., Efacec, Furrer + Frey AG, Heliox, Liikennevirta Oy (Virta Global), Nuvve Corporation, and Proterra. Moreover, electric bus charging market share is accounted for key players, namely ChargePoint Inc., Heliox, and BYD Auto Co. Ltd.
Similar Reports We Have on EV Charging Industry:
EV Charging System Market Size To Reach $42,623.0 Million, at 26.2% CAGR During 2022-2030
Wireless EV Charging Station Market Size To Reach $207.4 Million, at 41.1% CAGR During 2022-2030
EV Charging Station Market Size To Reach $226.3 Billion, at 30.5% CAGR During 2022-2031
Hydrogen Fueling Station Market Size To Reach $22 Billion, at 35.4% CAGR During 2022-2035
Solar Carport Charging Station Market Research Report 2022-2030
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Company Press Release
- Hydrazine Market Size Is Likely To Reach A Valuation Of Around $806.09 Million By 2030, To See 4.7% Cagr Over 2020-2030
- Advanced Wound Care Market Size To Reach Us$ 13.94 Billion, Globally, By 2036 At 6.5% Cagr
- Baby Feeding Bottles Market At A Cagr Of 5.10% To Hit $ 4.2 Billion By 2026
- Personal Care Wipes Market Expected To Reach $36.0 Billion By 2031
- Algae Products Market Size Is Likely To Reach A Valuation Of Around $4.28 Billion By 2031