Endpoint Detection and Response Market 2019| Global Industry Status, Overview by Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Posted on Nov 9 2019 4:12 PM
"Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis The Global Endpoint Detection and Response market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report. "
The “Endpoint Detection and Response Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Endpoint Detection and Response market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Endpoint Detection and Response market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Endpoint Detection and Response market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Endpoint Detection and Response market.
Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Carbon Black Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Crowdstrike Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Cybereason Inc.
- Deep Instinct Ltd.
- Digital Guardian
- FireEye Inc.
- OpenText Corporation
- McAfee Inc.
- EMC Corporation
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245156
- The endpoint detection and response (EDR) market is expected to reach USD 3,443.64 million by 2024, with a CAGR of 22.97%, during the forecast period (2019 - 2024). Nowadays, AI enabled EDR solutions are on the rise. For instance, Cylance showcased AI-powered EDR solution at the RSA 2018 conference.
- - There have been rising cases of enterprise endpoints attacks globally. Lately, in April 2019, Amnesty International's Hong Kong office has been hit by a years-long cyberattack from hackers with known links to the Chinese government. In the same month, medical billing service provider ‘Doctors’ Management Service’ suffered a ransomware attack compromising patients’ data from a number of its clients. These kind of incidents are leading to an emerging demand for incident response services.
- - High proliferation of IoT and smart devices will lead to more data breaches. According to GSMA, total IoT connections in 2017 were 7.5 billion and is expected to be 25.1 billion by the end of 2025. This will cause a rise in demand of EDR tools.
- - According to ESG, more than half of organizations face a shortage of cybersecurity skills and staffing. The cyber analyst has to examine the trends and suggest solutions to the enterprise to mitigate future risks. Sometimes there is a flood of alerts which the analyst is incapable of handling.
Scope of the Report:
- After the attacker compromises an endpoint, they laterally spread (East-West Movement or Lateral Movement) to other systems and accounts until they reach their primary objective. Protecting against every endpoint threat is impossible: hence, organizations are shifting their focus to fast detection and response through an EDR service. Once a threat is validated, these solutions take immediate action to contain the compromised endpoint(s), resolve the threat, and protect endpoints against future similar attacks.<
Reasons for Buying Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245156
Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Data Breaches in Healthcare Industry to Drive the Need for EDR Solutions
- In 2018, the healthcare industry continued to be plagued by data breaches involving sensitive patient information, according to 2019 Breach Barometer Annual Report by Protenus.
- The largest breach reported in 2018 was the result of hacking of a business associate. It involved a North Carolina-based health system vendor that had its patient information accessed by an unauthorized party. Hackers gained access to patient information over the course of a week, affecting 2.65M patient records.
- For 2019, the largest data breach incident was reported by Navicent Health in March. It was a phishing attack in which the records of 278,016 patients were potentially accessed and copied by the attackers. A similarly sized data breach was reported by ZOLL Services, which impacted 277,319 individuals.
- As per HIPAA's Data Breach Report, healthcare data breaches continued to be reported at a rate of one a day in March 2019,
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- According to IBEF, India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion in 2018-2019. According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), the computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 35.82 billion between April 2000 to December 2018. This calls for an increased demand for endpoint detection and response tools as the manufacture of hardware is set to increase.
- Moreover, growing technological innovations in China and Japan results in the growth of EDR market. According to Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), Computers and IT, terminal production in February 2019 was worth 95,371 million yen as compared to 85,564 million yen in January 2019.
- According to GSMA, the fastest growth of IoT connections is in Asia-Pacific from 2.8 billion in 2017 to 8.1 billion in 2025. Owing to all these factors, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245156
Detailed TOC of Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Expansion of Enterprise Mobility
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Higher Innovation Costs
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Deployment Type
5.3 By Solution Type
5.3.2 Mobile Devices
5.3.4 Point of Sale Terminals
5.4 By Organization Size
5.4.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.4.2 Large Enterprises
5.5 By End-user Industry
5.5.2 IT & Telecom
5.6.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Carbon Black Inc.
6.1.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.3 Crowdstrike Inc.
6.1.4 Symantec Corporation
6.1.5 Cybereason Inc.
6.1.6 Deep Instinct Ltd.
6.1.7 Digital Guardian
6.1.8 FireEye Inc.
6.1.9 OpenText Corporation
6.1.10 McAfee Inc.
6.1.11 EMC Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Potassium Dichromate Market Research Report: Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2025
- Desktop Phone Market 2020 Global Industry Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2023 - Industry Research
- Bikini Market Share, Size 2020 Global Industry Analysis, Future Plans, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects And Forthcoming Developments Forecast To 2023
- Garden Bench Market 2020 | Global Industry Growth Rate Analysis By Size, Share, Trends And Forecast By 2023
- Ginseng Tea Market 2020-2023 Global Industry Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By Industry Research
- Military Helmet Market 2020| Global Overview By Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors And Leading Players Forecast To 2023
- Pet Barrel Market Growth By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast Analysis To 2023