Engineered Stone Market Size Comprehend by Channel, Distributors, Customers, Research Findings and Forecast to 2024 Says Absolute Reports
Posted on Jan 14 2022 11:16 AM
"The main purpose of this study report is to define, segment, and project the size of the Engineered Stone market based on product types, applications, geographical regions, market dynamics and Manufactures including: DuPont, Staron(SAMSUNG), LG Hausys, Kuraray, Aristech Acrylics, CXUN, Wanfeng Compound Stone, PengXiang Industry, ChuanQi, New SunShine Stone, Leigei Stone, GuangTaiXiang, Relang Industrial, Ordan, Bitto, Meyate Group, Cosentino Group, Caesarstone, Hanwha L&C, Compac, Vicostone, Cambria, Santa Margherita, Quartz Master, SEIEFFE, Quarella, Samsung Radianz, Zhongxun, Sinostone, Baoliya."
"Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry."
Engineered stone is a composite material made of crushed stone bound together by an adhesive, (most commonly polymer resin, with some newer versions using cement mix). The two common stones used in producing these products are marble and quartz. The application of these products depends on the original stone used. For engineered marbles the most common application is indoor flooring and walls, while the quartz based product is used primarily for kitchen countertops. Related materials include geopolymers and cast stone. Unlike terrazzo, the material is factory made in either blocks or slabs, cut and polished by fabricators, and assembled at the worksite.
“Engineered Stone Market” forecast 2024 report describes detailed study of industrial growth rate segmented by types, applications, and manufactures. Engineered Stone market report also gives deep information on future opportunities, product specifications, market share, competition landscape, industry share and market size estimation. Also, this report includes Engineered Stone industry trends by regions, industry segment, drivers, regions, drivers, CAGR analysis, manufacturing cost analysis and market challenges.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13813300
Global Market, by Manufacturers:● DuPont
● LG Hausys
● Aristech Acrylics
● Wanfeng Compound Stone
● PengXiang Industry
● New SunShine Stone
● Leigei Stone
● Relang Industrial
● Meyate Group
● Cosentino Group
● Hanwha L&C
● Santa Margherita
● Quartz Master
● Samsung Radianz
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-covid19/13813300
Engineered Stone Market Types● Artificial Marble
● Artificial Quartz
Engineered Stone Market Applications:● Kitchen Countertops
Engineered Stone industry share including production data, market challenges, sales profit, upstream raw materials sourcing, downstream buyers, consumption, import, export, trade data, price, gross margin, analysis and forecast etc.
Scope of Report:● The global Engineered Stone industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, Europe, North America, such as DuPont, CXUN, Wanfeng Compound Stone, Vicostone and Zhongxun.
● The global consumption of Engineered Stone increases from 226074 K Sq.m in 2013 to 359537 K Sq.m in 2017, at a CAGR of more than 12.30%. In 2017, the global Engineered Stone consumption market is led by China and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 35.37% of global consumption of Engineered Stone.
● Engineered Stone downstream is wide and recently Engineered Stone has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Kitchen Countertops, Facades, Flooring, Bathroom and others. Globally, the Engineered Stone market is mainly driven by growing demand for Bathroom. Bathroom accounts for nearly 35.42% of total downstream consumption of Engineered Stone in global.
● Engineered Stone can be mainly divided into Artificial Marble and Artificial Quartz which Artificial Marble captures about 88.91% of Engineered Stone market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from China are the major leaders in the international market of Engineered Stone.
● Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Engineered Stone consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2024 the consumption of Engineered Stone is estimated to be 788768 K Sq.m. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
● The worldwide market for Engineered Stone is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.3% over the next five years, will reach 21000 million USD in 2024, from 13000 million USD in 2019, according to a new study.
● This report focuses on the Engineered Stone in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any before the Purchasing This Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13813300
Global Engineered Stone Market, by Regions:● North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
● Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
● South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
● Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Key questions answered in the Engineered Stone Market Report:● What are product scope, overview, opportunities, risk, and driving force of Engineered Stone market?
● What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Engineered Stone?
● What is upcoming technology advancements of Engineered Stone market?
● What are regional analysis by types and applications of Engineered Stone?
● What is price trends with upstream raw materials sourcing, downstream buyers?
● What is sourcing strategy and growth prospects of Engineered Stone market?
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:● Chapter 1, to describe Engineered Stone product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
● Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Engineered Stone, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Engineered Stone in 2017 and 2018.
● Chapter 3, the Engineered Stone competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
● Chapter 4, the Engineered Stone breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2013 to 2019.
● Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2013 to 2019.
● Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019.
● Chapter 12, Engineered Stone market trends, forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2023.
● Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Engineered Stone sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Purchase This Report (Price 3480 USD for single user license): https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13813300
Table of Contents of Engineered Stone Market:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Engineered Stone Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Type 1
1.2.2 Type 2
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Application 1
1.3.2 Application 2
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
184.108.40.206 United States Market States and Outlook (2024)
220.127.116.11 Canada Market States and Outlook (2024)
18.104.22.168 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
22.214.171.124 Germany Market States and Outlook (2024)
126.96.36.199 France Market States and Outlook (2024)
188.8.131.52 UK Market States and Outlook (2024)
184.108.40.206 Russia Market States and Outlook (2024)
220.127.116.11 Italy Market States and Outlook (2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
18.104.22.168 China Market States and Outlook (2024)
22.214.171.124 Japan Market States and Outlook (2024)
126.96.36.199 Korea Market States and Outlook (2024)
188.8.131.52 India Market States and Outlook (2024)
184.108.40.206 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2024)
18.104.22.168 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2024)
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2024)
126.96.36.199 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2024)
188.8.131.52 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2024)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email id- [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Optically Variable Ink Market Size And Share 2022 Report Analysis By Global Technology, Development, Trends, Market Dynamics And Forecasts To 2024
- Fiberglass Market Size And Growth 2022 Report Analysis By Share, Trends, Drivers And Forecast To 2024
- 3d-printed Composites Market Size And Share 2022 Report Analysis By Global Technology, Development, Trends, Market Dynamics And Forecasts To 2024
- Infrared Gas Sensor Market Size And Growth 2022 Latest Research Report Including Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2024
- 1:2 Metal Complex Dyes Market Size And Share 2022 Report Analysis By Countries Data Regions, Revenue, Development, Tendencies And Forecast To 2024
- Automotive Instrument Panel Parts Market Size And Share 2022 Report Analysis By Financial Highlights, Revenue, Growth Rate, Market Segments And Forecast To 2024
- Base Station Analysers Market Size And Share 2022 Report Analysis By Gross Margin, Major Business, Revenue And Forecast To 2024