Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market 2021: Demand, Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Global Industry Share, Size, Share, Key Players Profiles, Future Prospects and Forecasts to 2024
Posted on Dec 2 2020 7:02 AM
"Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis."
The report focuses on the favorable Global “Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market” and its expanding nature. The Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market report provides a comprehensive study of the market segmentation, service providers, stockholders, sponsors, and important market players, size, and share, market dynamics such as the growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Market Overview:● The enterprise communication infrastructure market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 17.53% during the forecast period 2019 - 2024. The growing need to upgrade outdated IT communication infrastructure is also motivating many organizations to invest in the enterprise's communication infrastructure market.
● - According to the Spiceworksâ 2019 State of IT, 89% of companies surveyed expect their IT budgets to grow or remain considerable in 2019. 56% of companies with more than 5,000 employees reported that they were expecting their IT budgets to increase in 2019.
● - The primary driver behind the investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial.
● - Another prominent trend in the market aiding the growth of enterprise communication infrastructure is the increasing rate of smartphone penetration, owing to increasing BYOD policies.
● - Adoption of cloud services also continues to influence enterprise spending. Cloud-based solutions are also helping organizations in creating a more effective unified platform for internal and external communication. The growing adoption of cloud services, especially among SMEs, is also promoting the further development of the market.
● - However, the growing data security concerns as well as poor IT infrastructure, especially in the developing regions, are some of the factors restraining the market growth.
Request a sample copy of the report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245145
● Microsoft Corporation
● Orange SA
● Avaya Inc
● IBM Corporation
● Cisco Systems Inc.
● Lucent SA
● Verizon Communications
● DXC technology
● NEC Corporation
● 8Ã8 Inc.
● Mitel Network Corporation
● AT&T Corporation
Market Dynamics: –● Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
● Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
● Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market have also been involved in the study.
Scope of the Report:
● Enterprise communications infrastructure encompasses server-based products and software that provide a central platform for communications for enterprises and other organizations. A key part of the enterprise communications proposition is the promise of more consistent user experience across a wider range of communications channels and features. To achieve this, a critical task is to tightly integrate the server-based communications products and application functionality into a UC infrastructure.
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245145
TOC of Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market Report Covered:
Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market, and continued…
Reasons to Purchase Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market Report Covered:● The report analyses how Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market will grow in the future.
● Analyzing various perspectives of the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
● Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market and regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
● Recognize the new developments, Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market shares and policies employed by the major market players.
● Competitive landscape including the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market share of major players along with the key policies accepted for development in the past five years
● Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market players
Key Market Trends:
Retail Segment has Significant Share in the Market
- With the growing multi-channel retail, over which customers and employees communicate, enterprise communications have the potential to, not only enhance the overall customer experience but also deliver significant cost-savings and flexibility leveraging competitive advantage.
- With the explosion in the use of technology by multi-channel retailers, enterprise communication infrastructure enables the integration of new and emerging technologies, including interactive kiosks, electronic signage, multimedia, geo-positioning, fly vision, etc.
- Companies that outshine in engaging customers across channels including web, mobile, social media and in-store retain twice as many customers than without effective cross channel customer care strategies. This drives retailers for omnichannel communication adoption as they can give an Omnichannel experience to customers,
- To design a multi-dimensional and satisfying shopping experience for the customer, corporate executives, field managers, and store employees need access to a broad range of products and organizational information.
- For instance, Aberdeen Group Inc. in a study found that companies with the most robust Omnichannel strategies retain 89% of customers than 33% with weaker Omnichannel strategy. Customers use two or more devices when making a purchase.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
- North America is expected to dominate the global enterprise communication infrastructure market, as it is one of the early adopters of the technology. It is also because most of the major players in the market are US-based. The cloud adoption among the regional end-user is also quite high. Hence, the investment in the studied market is too high.
- Many of the market vendors in the region are also investing in innovating additional and unique features to their offering, in order to gain a competitive advantage as well as to expand their customer target base.
- For instance, Google is trying to expand its reach into enterprise communications launching its Google Contact Center AI and Google Voice at Google Next 2018. The companyâs Google Contact Center AI will enhance, strengthen, and accelerate a variety of customer engagement solutions with Google's AI capabilities. Its Google Voice will help the business, by making Google-hosted telephony available to G Suite subscribers.
- In 2019, the US-based company, IntelePeer, a Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider, launched Atmosphere SmartFlows, a visual workflow builder, and Atmosphere Engage, a communications management application.This is also expected to bring advancement in the regional and global market, which expands the market scope further.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245145
Study objectives of Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market Report:● To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market
● To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
● To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
● To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
● To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
● To provide economic factors, technology and Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market trends that influence the global Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market
Detailed TOC of Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Trends Towards Mobility and BYOD
4.3.2 Growing Adoption of Cloud Based Solutions Especially for Global Communication Solutions
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Data Security and Privacy Issues
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Consumer Experience
5.2.2 Enterprise Collaboration
5.2.3 Digital Business
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 IT and Telecom
5.3.7 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.2 Orange SA
6.1.3 Avaya Inc
6.1.4 IBM Corporation
6.1.5 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.6 Alcatel-Lucent SA
6.1.7 Verizon Communications
6.1.8 DXC technology
6.1.9 NEC Corporation
6.1.10 8Ã8 Inc.
6.1.11 Mitel Network Corporation
6.1.12 AT&T Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Thunderbolt Docking Hub Market Size, Key Players Analysis, Competitive Scenario, Opportunities, Development Status 2027
- Heavy-duty Wear Protection Materials Market Share, Swot Analysis, Competitive Scenario, Opportunities, Development Status 2027
- Smart Wifi Ceiling Fans Market Size 2021: Top Countries Data With Future Scope, Opportunities With Strategic Growth, Top Key Players Analysis And Forecasts To 2027
- Residential High Pressure Washers Market Size 2021: Top Manufacturers Research With Top Countries Data, Size, Trends, Share And Forecasts To 2027
- Global Ski And Snowboard Pants Market Size, Share, Emerging Trends, Technologies And Future Growth Projections By 2027
- Self-serve Water Vending Machine Market Growing Business Factors 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity And Forecast 2027
- Commercial And Industrial Reverse Osmosis (ro) System Market Growth, Emerging Trends, Swot Analysis, Market Dynamics With Top Players, Revenue And Forecasts Report 2021-2027