Event Management Software Market Size 2020 – Growth Opportunities and Trends, Industry Drivers, Business plans with Share, Competitors Analysis, and Global Revenue Forecast to 2024
Posted on Sep 25 2020 9:13 AM
"Global Event Management Software market report calculates the market size, share, sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin and top key players analysis for the forecast period. It also includes analysis of opportunities and challenges faced by manufacturers, and their impact on the industry."
The “Event Management Software Market” report provides coverage of current and emerging market trends, market drivers, and insights offered by industry experts. It offers an in-depth analysis and all the information required by the new entrants and emerging players to stay ahead in the competition. The report examines the overall Event Management Software market size, share, opportunities, historical analysis, technological advancements for the forecast period.
Event Management Software Market Dynamics: –● Drivers: (Developing regions growing markets)
● Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
● Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999411
Key Players Mentioned in the Event Management Software Market Report:● Etouches Inc.
● Active Network LLC
● XING SE
● Cvent Inc.
● Eventbrite Inc.
● RunSignUp Inc.
● Event Espresso
● TryBooking Pty Ltd
● EMS Software LLC
● SignUpGenius Inc.
● Certain Inc.
● Ungerboeck Software International Inc.
● The event management software market is expected to register a CAGR of over 10.65% during the forecast period 2019 - 2024. Owing to this snowballing growth, the management of these events may no longer be ad hoc. Thus, a standard in managing events, right from the budgeting to real-time customization of the user's experience, has played a vital role in the adoption of event management software.
● The introduction of mobile applications for event management keeps planners, speakers, and attendees up to date on everything, from the agenda and the location of specific sessions and meetings, to last minute changes and schedules. These applications allow attendees to access a list of sessions with speaker bios, matchmaking opportunities, live polls, and other information.
● Companies have also employed geolocation and RFID data to make it possible for event organizers to alert attendees about relevant booths, sessions, or meals, as they make their way around the venue. Event planners use monetization features, such as banner advertisements, sponsored push notifications, and premium listings to increase revenues and boost their brands.
● Further, organizers also use mobile apps and other platforms to collect data during the event through QR codes and iBeacons. This data is often used to personalize the event experience. All these factors encourage customers to employ these mobile applications, and consequently, give the organizers data that may be leveraged to maximize profits, and enhance the customer's overall event experience.
● While developing economies, such as India, Brazil, and Malaysia, have strong growths in the number of events, due to the lack of awareness of event management software, there has been comparatively less adoption of these solutions in the mentioned regions.
● Further, the software demands skilled professionals, as it requires the development of sophisticated software for mobile applications, reporting and streamlining of operations that are involved in tracking, as well as analyzing the correct parameters required. Additionally, the software requires a high amount of customization, given the differentiation in the type of events, due to which, there are complexities involved in the developing of the software itself. Further, this need for customization increases the overall cost of the solution. All these factors are expected to hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
The event management software is a platform that coordinates all tasks and activities, for events as small as a marathon to as large as the Olympics. These tasks include, sales and marketing, logistics, accounting, and travel management.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999411
Event Management Software Market Report Includes the Following Insights:● Event Management Software market growth outlook in terms of value and volume.
● Strategies utilized by different Event Management Software market players.
● Drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends (DROT Analysis) impacting the growth prospect for the Event Management Software over the forecast period.
● End use consumption of the Event Management Software across various regions.
● Identify the ecological impacts of the Event Management Software and what regulations are being imposed on its usage.
Key Market Trends:
Media and Entertainment Segment Expected to Register a Significant Growth
Event management software proves to be highly beneficial for third-party planners when compared to in-house planners, as the third-party planners plan more than a single concert or show that occur at any time of the year. It is estimated that some of the most popular festivals and events, such as Classic East, Sao Paulo Trip, and Outside Land Music and Art Festival, gross more than USD 16 million per event.
Such colossal involvement of revenue makes media and entertainment events one of the most complicated events to plan, compared to events hosted by several other sectors, such as the educational and industrial. Furthermore, downtime in any event organizing process has a terrible effect on the reputation of the events. In many cases, many media and entertainment events are hosted for charity purposes, and hence, any deviations in the planning process or the software may put a dent in the reputation of the organizers.
The very facts that the average ticket price for a music tour concert was around USD 85 million as of 2017 and that more than 20 million people attend such concerts indicate the complexity of these events. Hence, most of the planners in the sector prefer to be accurate by using some event management software, giving a vast scope for increased adoption of this software over the forecast period.
North America Region to Hold Significant Share
North America is expected to occupy around half of the global market share during the forecast period, owing to the increased adoption of this software for athletics events in educational institutions, film festivals, marathons, and various other private events. The presence of many established players, coupled with the presence of small and new entrants in the region, is one of the significant factors augmenting the market growth.
The increasing demand for enhanced and efficient management of events in the region has led to partnerships between companies in the market and event organizers. For instance, Events.com's proprietary technology platform provided an event management software, which delivered registration services, ticket cancellation insurance, sponsorship sales, and management technology, for the 2018 Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. Moreover, the increasing frequency of cultural and sports events, such as the New York Marathon, which is the largest in the world, may aid the market growth.
In 2017, the event management software startup, Gather, received a strategic investment to help restaurants and venues manage and grow their private events businesses. The investment of USD 55 million by Vista Equity Partners in Gather depicts the importance of these event management companies. Moreover, as the market is witnessing the entry of new players, such investments in the near future are expected to boost the event management software market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999411
What Global Event Management Software Market Report Offers?● Provides strategic profiling of key players in the Event Management Software market.
● Drawing a competitive landscape for the world Event Management Software industry.
● Describes insights about factors affecting the Event Management Software market growth.
● Analyze the Event Management Software market share based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis etc.
● Extensive analysis of the industry structure along with Event Management Software market forecast 2020-2024.
● Granular Analysis with respect to the current Event Management Software market size and future perspective.
Detailed TOC of Event Management Software Market Forecast Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Importance of Mobile Applications as Vital Marketing Tools
4.3.2 Software Integration Across the Enterprise to Hold the Key to Greater ROI
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness across Emerging Economies
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Software
5.1.1 Event Marketing Software
5.1.2 Event Planning Software
5.1.3 Venue and Ticket Management Software
5.1.4 Analytics and Reporting Software
5.1.5 Other Software
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.2.2 Large-scale Enterprises
5.3 By End User
5.3.4 Media and Entertainment
5.3.5 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Etouches Inc.
6.1.2 Active Network LLC
6.1.3 XING SE
6.1.4 Cvent Inc.
6.1.5 Eventbrite Inc.
6.1.6 RunSignUp Inc.
6.1.7 Event Espresso
6.1.8 TryBooking Pty Ltd
6.1.9 EMS Software LLC
6.1.10 SignUpGenius Inc.
6.1.11 Certain Inc.
6.1.12 Ungerboeck Software International Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) System for Data Center Market Growth Analysis by Future Trends 2020 â Industry Size by Top Players, Development Plans, Business Share, Revenue and Opportunities till 2026
Low Noise Block (LNBs) Market Size Analysis 2020 â Global Industry Scope, Key Players, Top Regions, Current Industry Trend with Growth Rate, CAGR Status Forecast to 2026 | Report by Industry Research.co
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord Market Size Insight Report 2021 To 2026 By Manufactures Types, End Users And Regions With Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- Chip On Submount (cos) Bounding & Testing Solution Market Size 2021 Global Leading Players, Industry Updates, Business Prospects, Developments And Investments By Forecast To 2026
- Aerospace Propellant Market Report 2021 Comparative Analysis Of The Key Vendors And Market Growth Opportunities Forecast 2026
- Cosmetics And Fragrances Packaging Market Size 2021 Industry Demand, Share, Trend, Industry News, Growth, Top Key Players, Business Statistics And Forecast To 2026
- Global Ink Dispersants Market 2021 Outlook To 2026 Top Companies In Market, Trends & Growth Factors And Details For Business Development
- Lemon Tea Market Size 2021 Global Industry Key Strategies, Historical Analysis, Segmentation, Application, Technology, Trends And Opportunities Forecasts To 2026
- Benzophenone Ultraviolet Absorber Market Size Growth Opportunities, Driving Factors By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Revenue Market Forecast 2026