Global Cloud Computing Market to Generate a Revenue of $ 791.48 Billion by 2028, Growing at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2021-2028
Posted on Jun 23 2022 4:55 AM
"Companies in the Cloud Computing Market are Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Rackspace Technology, Inc., SAP SE, Apple Inc., Salesforce com, Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett-Packard Company (HPE), Sprint Corporation, Verizon Wireless, Red Hat, Inc., Ooma Inc., Paytm, Adobe, Inc. "
The Global “Cloud Computing Market Size ” 2022 research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Cloud Computing Market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analysed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
Worldwide Cloud Computing Market size stood at USD 219 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 791.48 Billion by 2021, register a revenue CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure :https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102697
Drivers and Restraints
Incorporation of Big Data, AI, and ML with Cloud to Offer Motivation to Market Growth
The rising implementation of technologies such as big data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and others are projected to fuel the growth of the market. These technologies alter the market setting, as it aids users in surveying, assessing, and envisaging the untreated data.
Moreover, implementing these developing technologies with cloud solutions would aid enterprises to augment their imagining capabilities and make complicated data available and serviceable. Therefore, these factors are expected to promote the cloud computing market growth during the mentioned timeframe.
Learning from the impacts of COVID-19
COVID-19 brought fast-moving and unexpected impacts for which many existing plans and teams were unprepared. But by learning the right lessons from the pandemic and building resilience for the next crisis, businesses have an opportunity to turn the COVID-19 disruption to their advantage
Click here to get the post COVID-19 impact on this Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/102697
Companies involved in the global Cloud Computing Market research report are:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Washington, U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Hangzhou, China)
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, U.S.)
- VMware, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC) (California, U.S.)
- Rackspace Technology, Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- Apple Inc. (California, U.S.)
Cloud Computing Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Cloud Computing Market Historic Data:
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status, and Outlook.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Cloud Computing Market report offer insights and statistics about the market area which is further also divided into sub-regions and countries. For the purpose of this study, the report has been segmented into following regions and countries-
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102697
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Value Chain
- Key Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, etc.
- Covid-19 Impact on the Market
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- How Diethyl Carbonate Market Profitable - Explore The Driving Factors
- Steel Slag Market Analysis 2022: In-depth Research On Industry Size, Business Insights, Emerging Growth Factors And Challenges By 2029
- Hydroxycarbamide Market Analysis By Supply Chain Trends And Top Industry Players
- Nickel Foam Market Booming Shows How Top Companies Will Be Able To Survive In Future
- Silver Ink Market Set For Speedy Growth Forecast 2022-2029