Global Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024
Posted on Nov 8 2019 6:50 AM
"Industry Research.Co has announced the release of a new report on the global Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market. The report provides a thorough outlook of the market's probable future growth trajectory over the forecast period (2019-2024) based on a solid review of the market's historical statistics and growth drivers. "
The “Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- iLand Internet Solutions Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Recovery Point Systems Inc.
- Bluelock LLC
- TierPoint LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Sungard Availability Services LP
- C&W Business Ltd.
- Expedient Holdings USA LLC
- BIOS Middle East Group
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275359
- The disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) market is estimated to register a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period (2019 - 2024). DRaaS functions as a cloud computing and backup service model that uses cloud resources to protect data and applications from the disruption caused by various types of disasters. It gives an organization a complete system backup that allows for business continuity in the event of any system downtime or failure.
- - Cloud technology as computing and applications is gaining significance across organizations and contributes to market growth. Enterprise IT investments in cloud computing are expected to account for almost one-fourth of the IT expenditure by the end of the forecast period, representing a considerable increase over the last few years.
- - The DRaaS market has been gaining momentum owing to the improved functionality of the increasing number of small and medium enterprises. A majority of the market share is observed to be accounted for by the hybrid configuration (including both physical and cloud-based servers) owing to the increased flexibility of cloud services by cloud service providers, such as AWS and Microsoft.
- - It gives huge flexibility and agility to businesses that are dependent on service for a major portion of their revenue. The emergence of 24x7 services providers, especially in the small and medium scale business, in order to maintain the competitive edge, has further strengthened the demand for the market.
Scope of the Report:
- DRaaS is a comprehensive third-party service that uses cloud and on-premise resources to back up vital data and applications, as well as providing system failover to a secondary infrastructure. DRaaS requirements and expectations are documented in a service-level agreement (SLA) and the third-party vendor provides failover to a cloud computing environment, either through a contract or on a pay-per-use basis. With disaster recovery as a service, the time to return applications to production is reduced because data does not need to be restored over the internet. DRaaS can be especially useful for the small and medium-sized businesses that lack the necessary expertise to provision, configure and test an effective disaster recovery plan.
Reasons for Buying Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275359
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Application across the IT Sector
- The cloud-based disaster recovery solutions found various application, of which, the most significant is the inherent benefit of flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Cloud-based disaster recovery leads to faster data recovery, and hence, attains the recovery goals of the company.
- With an increase in the adoption of hybrid cloud, SMEs have found various benefits to protect them from certain disasters. The adoption of hybrid cloud disaster recovery by businesses helps eliminate the need for a secondary disaster recovery site. Moreover, the hybrid cloud also reduces the expenses and complexities of managing and maintaining a system.
The United States is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
- Enterprises across the United States have been early adopters of software to manage business operations and customer care. SAP, a market leader in enterprise application solutions, reported that the United States accounted for EUR 7.1 billion of its overall sales. Canada has benefitted from being the neighboring nation as many businesses in the country serve the demands generated in United States-based industries.
- With the rising number of SMEs, the data center market in the country has witnessed a healthy growth. Further, due to exponential growth in data generation volume, a shift of data has been observed, from private servers to cloud networks. This trend entails resilient and reliable backup, and recovery solutions, as disruption of services is resulting in huge losses for the service providers.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275359
Detailed TOC of Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Applications through Cloud-based Disaster Recovery
4.3.2 Reducing Operational Cost and Fast Recovery of Data
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Complexity of Deployment and in Setting Terms
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technology Snapshot
4.6.1 Fully Managed
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End-user Vertical
5.1.5 Other End-user Verticals
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 iLand Internet Solutions Corporation
6.1.2 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.3 Recovery Point Systems Inc.
6.1.4 Bluelock LLC
6.1.5 TierPoint LLC
6.1.6 IBM Corporation
6.1.7 Sungard Availability Services LP
6.1.8 C&W Business Ltd.
6.1.9 Expedient Holdings USA LLC
6.1.10 BIOS Middle East Group
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Potassium Dichromate Market Research Report: Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2025
- Desktop Phone Market 2020 Global Industry Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2023 - Industry Research
- Bikini Market Share, Size 2020 Global Industry Analysis, Future Plans, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects And Forthcoming Developments Forecast To 2023
- Garden Bench Market 2020 | Global Industry Growth Rate Analysis By Size, Share, Trends And Forecast By 2023
- Ginseng Tea Market 2020-2023 Global Industry Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By Industry Research
- Military Helmet Market 2020| Global Overview By Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors And Leading Players Forecast To 2023
- Pet Barrel Market Growth By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast Analysis To 2023