Global Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status and Opportunities Forecast to 2026
Posted on Sep 21 2020 2:11 PM
"Top Players in Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market are Gemalto N.V., Infineon Technologies A.G., Deutsche Telekom, STMicroelectronics, NXP (next experience) Semiconductors, Giesecke + Devrient, NTT DoCoMo INC. (Japan), Sierra Wireless INC., and Singapore Telecommunications Limited "
The global embedded SIM technology market will derive growth from the increasing number of smartphones across the world. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Size, Share and Global By Product (Deadbolts, Lever Handles, Padlocks, and Other), By Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Others), By Industry Vertical (Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market will expand considerably in the coming years due to incorporation of IoT in E-sim technologies.
We follow a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
The Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
To Gain More Insights into the Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/embedded-sim-esim-technology-market-100372
The paradigm shift from traditional removable sims to embedded sims (E-sim) has led to several innovations in the market. The demand for embedded sim has risen in recent years due to the exceptional benefits possessed by E-sim and its advantages over conventional sim cards. Furthermore, the incorporation of technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) has added to the increasing demand for E-sim across the world. Resulting from the huge demand, consumers are putting in increased investment towards the development of dynamic integrated embedded sim with the aim of establishing a stronghold in the market. The growing production of e-sim compatible smartphones in addition to the increasing number of smartphone users has contributed to the growth of the global e-sim technology market.
List of the leading companies that are operating in the global market:
- Gemalto N.V.
- Infineon Technologies A.G.
- Deutsche Telekom
- NXP (next experience) Semiconductors
- Giesecke + Devrient
- NTT DoCoMo INC. (Japan)
- Sierra Wireless INC.
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Overview - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/embedded-sim-esim-technology-market-100372
“Gemalto’s Merger with AT&T Will Enable Market Growth”
The report stresses on factors that have contributed to the growth of the global market. The global embedded sim market value will increase favored by the increasing mergers and acquisitions. Encouraged by the increasing demand for e-sim, companies are putting in increased efforts in the development of low-cost e-sims to enable wide end-user coverage. Furthermore, to ensure wider end-user coverage, companies are adopting mergers and to implement collaborative technologies.
In 2017, Gemalto announced that it has partnered with AT&T Network to provide enhanced IoT integrated embedded sim to prevailing users as well as extend its user coverage across several regions. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that this merger will have a direct impact on the e-sim technology market companies. The aforementioned factors will favor the growth of the global e-sim technology market in the forthcoming years.
“Europe Likely to Hold Largest Market Share”
The report provides segmentation of the global e-sim technology market based on regional demographics. Among all regions, Fortune Business Insights predicts that Europe is likely to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Countries such as the UK, France, and Germany are among a few of the leading regions that have generated a substantial e-sim market revenue. Fortune Business Insights states that North America will emerge as the second most dominant region in the market, owing to growth contributions from the United States. Having said that, the Asia Pacific is expected to rise at a higher rate among all regions, during the forecast period.
Ask for customization for detailed information about Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Segments - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/embedded-sim-esim-technology-market-100372
Fortune Business Insights has profiled some of the leading embedded sim technology market companies. The report provides detailed information about these companies, along with a few of the exceptional business strategies adopted by thee companies. Furthermore, the report gauges the impact of these strategies on the global e-sim technology market.
Major Table of Contents for Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Embedded SIM (eSIM) Technology Market Growth Forecast - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100372
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Waterborne Epoxy Resin Market To Gain From Their Rising Usage In Welding Two Materials, Says Fortune Business Insights™
- Thermally Conductive Elastomers Market To Rise Rapidly; Thriving Electronic Sector To Favor Growth, States Fortune Business Insights™
- Rubber Color Masterbatch Market To Rise Exponentially; Inflated Demand For Lightweight Materials To Encourage Growth, States Fortune Business Insights™
- Non-tire Rubber Products Market: Collaboration Between Major Companies Such As Exxon Mobil And Zeon Corporation To Create Promising Growth Opportunities, Says Fortune Business Insights™
- Modified Silicone Fluids Market To Exhibit Promising Growth Fueled By Increasing Applications In The Textile Industry, States Fortune Business Insights™
- Metal Treatment Chemical Market To Exhibit Promising Growth Fueled By Increasing Demand For Durable Material In End-user Industries, States Fortune Business Insights™
- Absorbent Mats Market To Gain From Increasing Need To Prevent Leakages Or Spills In Industries, States Fortune Business Insights™