Global Green Technology and Sustainability Market [2022-2029] | to Reach USD 51.09 Billion and Exhibit a CAGR of 20.6%
Posted on Jun 24 2022 5:40 AM
"Companies in the Green Technology and Sustainability Market are General Electric Company (New York, United States),Enablon (Wolters Kluwer) (France, Europe),Salesforce.com, Inc. (California, United States),Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States),Schneider Electric (Rueil-Malmaison, France),Engie Impact (Washington, United States),Sensus (North Carolina, United States),Enviance (California, United States),Intelex Technologies Inc. (Toronto, Canada),CropX Inc. (San Francisco, California)"
The Global “Green Technology and Sustainability Market Size ” 2022 research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Green Technology and Sustainability Market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analysed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
|Market Size Value in 2021||USD 11.49 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.6 % from 2022-2029|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 51.9 Billion|
Get Sample PDF Brochure :https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102221
Increasing Focus to Reduce Carbon Emission to Fuel Market Growth
The demand for sustainable development has increased in recent years. The push toward zero carbon emission has become a global concern. For instance, European Union cut down emissions of harmful gases by 55% by 2020 and aims to establish climate neutrality by 2050 under its Climate Target Plan. Along with nations, major companies are also contributing to green and clean technology. For instance, in January 2020, Ford Motor Company rolled out a USD 11.5 billion electric car plant. This will help in providing North America with the biggest electric vehicle charging network. Such initiatives are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Learning from the impacts of COVID-19
COVID-19 brought fast-moving and unexpected impacts for which many existing plans and teams were unprepared. But by learning the right lessons from the pandemic and building resilience for the next crisis, businesses have an opportunity to turn the COVID-19 disruption to their advantage
Click here to get the post COVID-19 impact on this Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/102221
Companies involved in the global Green Technology and Sustainability Market research report are:
- General Electric Company (New York, United States)
- Enablon (Wolters Kluwer) (France, Europe)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (California, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
- Schneider Electric (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Engie Impact (Washington, United States)
- Sensus (North Carolina, United States)
- Enviance (California, United States)
- Intelex Technologies Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- CropX Inc. (San Francisco, California)
Green Technology and Sustainability Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Green Technology and Sustainability Market Historic Data:
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status, and Outlook.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Green Technology and Sustainability Market report offer insights and statistics about the market area which is further also divided into sub-regions and countries. For the purpose of this study, the report has been segmented into following regions and countries-
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102221
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Value Chain
- Key Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, etc.
- Covid-19 Impact on the Market
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Asia Pacific Chillers Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Hot Runners For Transportation & Logistics Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Asean Metal-oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (mosfet) Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Injection Moulding Machines Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027