Global Managed Services Market [2021-2028] | to Reach USD 557.10 Billion and Exhibit a CAGR of 12.6%
Posted on Jun 23 2022 5:48 AM
"Companies in the Managed Services Market are Fujitsu Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NOKIA Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Verizon Communications Inc., Rackspace Inc., Citrix Systems Inc.,Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Capgemini SE, Atos SE. "
The Global “Managed Services Market Size ” 2022 research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Managed Services Market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analysed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
Worldwide Managed Services Market size stood at USD 219.59 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 557.1 Billion by 2028, register a revenue CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure :https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102430
Popularization of BYOD by Organizations to Fuel Market Growth
The popularization of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept by organizations is expected to drive the managed services market growth. This concept allows employees to access and manage and manage the data through their devices. This, in turn, increases the productivity and efficiency of the organization. For instance, a report by Cisco Systems, Inc. stated that companies that are promoting BYOD save up to USD 350 per year per team member. Furthermore, it promotes work flexibility and increases the accountability of employees towards their organizations. This results in higher productivity. Therefore, organizations are deploying BYOD options for their employees and existing systems to create a workforce-friendly environment.
Learning from the impacts of COVID-19
COVID-19 brought fast-moving and unexpected impacts for which many existing plans and teams were unprepared. But by learning the right lessons from the pandemic and building resilience for the next crisis, businesses have an opportunity to turn the COVID-19 disruption to their advantage
Click here to get the post COVID-19 impact on this Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/102430
Companies involved in the global Managed Services Market research report are:
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S)
- NOKIA Corporation (Espoo, Finland)
- Deutsche Telekom AG (Bonn, Germany)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (New York, U.S)
- Rackspace Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
- Citrix Systems Inc. (Florida, U.S.)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Capgemini SE (Paris, France)
- Atos SE (Bezons, France)
Managed Services Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Managed Services Market Historic Data:
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status, and Outlook.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Managed Services Market report offer insights and statistics about the market area which is further also divided into sub-regions and countries. For the purpose of this study, the report has been segmented into following regions and countries-
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102430
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Value Chain
- Key Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, etc.
- Covid-19 Impact on the Market
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Pipeline Integrity Management Market Expected To Expand At A Steady Cagr Of 3.6% Through 2028
- Middle East & Africa Solar Photovoltaic (pv) Market Size 2022, Share, Analysis By Segmentation And Worldwide Overview Forecast To 2028
- Industrial Wood Pellet Market Size 2022 Growth By Top Companies, Region, Application, Growth Driver 2027
- Solar Water Pump Market Size 2022 With Trend Analysis In Coming Years With Focusing Top Key Companies And Forecast 2028
- Advanced Energy Storage System Market Size 2022, Share, Analysis By Segmentation And Worldwide Overview Forecast To 2026