Media Monitoring Tools Market - Global Size, 2020 Share Value, Growth Impact, Business Opportunities and Challenges by 2027
Posted on Nov 21 2020 1:05 PM
"Media Monitoring Tools Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software/Platform, Services), By Type (Print Media Monitoring, Broadcast Media Monitoring, Online Media Monitoring, Others), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premises), By Enterprise Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Application (Customer Experience & PR Management, Others), By Industry (BFSI, Healthcare, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027 "
The global media monitoring tools market is set to gain momentum from the increasing usage of novel social listening platforms, namely, Keyhole, Awario, and Agorapulse. These help companies to boost their brand awareness. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Media Monitoring Tools Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software/Platform, Services), By Type (Print Media Monitoring, Broadcast Media Monitoring, Online Media Monitoring, Social Media Monitoring, Others), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premises), By Enterprise Size (Small and Large Enterprise (SMEs), Large Enterprises), By Application (Customer Experience & PR Management, Real-Time Analytics, Content Management, Digital Marketing & Sales Management, Others), By Industry (BFSI, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Retail & e-commerce, IT & Telecommunication, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 2.48 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 6.51 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Being an Increasingly Trending Topic to Accelerate Growth in 2020
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has compelled organizations to deploy the work-from-home policy. It has therefore opened multiple growth opportunities for various media monitoring tools market providers. Twitter, for instance, declared the #coronavirus is considered to be one of the most popular hashtags of 2020. It has become a trending topic on almost every social media platform. We are delivering highly authentic reports to help you evaluate the right areas for regaining business confidence.
This Report Answers the Following Questions Media Monitoring Tools Market:
- How will prominent companies increase customer base?
- Which segment is anticipated to dominate the global Media Monitoring Tools Market?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the market negatively?
- What are the current innovations and developments in the market?
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market,
A list of all the prominent media monitoring tools market providers operating in the market:
- Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC) (California, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Brand24 (Florida, United States)
- Buffer (California, United States)
- Hootsuite (Vancouver, Canada)
- Cision Ltd. (Illinois, United States)
- SentiOne (Pomorskie, Poland)
- Sysomos Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- Factiva (Dow Jones & Company) (New York, United States)
- Meltwater (California, United States)
- Sprout Social (Illinois, United States)
- Zoho Corporation (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Onclusive, Inc. (California, United States)
- Canva (Sydney, Australia)
- Critical Mention, Inc. (New York, United States)
- Talkwalker (Luxembourg)
- NUVI (Utah, United States)
- com, Inc. (California, United States)
- Khoros, LLC (Texas, United States)
- Buzzlogix (Texas, United States)
- Mentionlytics (London)
- LexisNexis (New York, United States)
- Amagi Corporation (New York, United States)
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Adoption of Novel SaaS-based Monitoring Platforms to Spur Demand
The rising adoption of state-of-the-art SaaS-based monitoring platforms or cloud-based media monitoring tools market, such as LexisNexis, Meltwater, and Cision Communications Cloud is set to bolster these tools market growth in the near future. In addition to this, the rising necessity of organizations to enhance productivity and performance will augment the demand for these tools. However, integrating these tools into the existing systems is an expensive process. This factor may hinder growth.
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/media-monitoring-tools-market-104157
Table Of Content Media Monitoring Tools Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Key Takeaways
- Media Monitoring Tools Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- PESTLE Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Supply chain Analysis
- Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Key Players Market Share Insights and Analysis, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
- Primary Interviewee’s Key Responses
- Companies Profiled (Covered for key 10 players only)
- Key Management
- Headquarters etc.
- Offerings/Business Segments
- Key Details
- Employee Size
- Key Financials
- Past and Current Revenue
- Gross Margin
- Geographical Share
- Business Segment Share
- Recent Developments
Key Players Focus on Introducing Unique Features to Cater to Rising Consumer Demand
The market for media monitoring tools market houses a large number of companies. They are mainly conducting research activities to integrate novel technologies, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and cloud in their products. Some of the others are introducing innovative features in their pre-existing tools. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- March 2020: CrowdTangle, a social media monitoring tool owned by Facebook, unveiled a new search feature to help students and journalists track relevant information on the evolution of web trends. A user can search any term to access all the relevant data.
- January 2020: Talkwalker introduced a data visualization tool named Conversation Clusters to help consumer insight analysts, PR professionals, and marketers to instantly visualize, understand, and uncover the context around any topic.
Purchase Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104157
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Global Rubber Processing Chemicals Market - Movements By Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation To 2027 | Research Report By Fortune Business Insights
- Rigid Packaging Market | Global Industry Demand, Recent Trends, Size And Share Estimation By 2027 With Top Players -fortune Business Insights
- Reusable Water Bottle Market Global : Industry Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions Analysis Available At Fortune Business Insights
- Recycled Glass Market - Global Industry Analysis By Key Players, Share, Revenue, Trends, Organizations Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Regional Forecast To 2027
- Pultrusion Market - Globally Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Business Growth And Forecast To 2027 | Fortune Business Insights
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (psa) Market – Business Revenue, Future Growth, Trends Plans, Top Key Players, Business Opportunities, Industry Share, Global Size Analysis By Forecast To 2027 | Fortune Business Insights
- Potassium Chloride Market Global Industry Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027 Available At Fortune Business Insights