Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024
Posted on Nov 9 2019 9:22 AM
"Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2019 providing complete analysis of the industry for the period 2019 - 2024. It provides whole summary of Mobile Health (mHealth) Market considering all the major industry trends, market dynamics and competitive scenario. "
New research report on “Mobile Health (mHealth) Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Mobile Health (mHealth) market. Mobile Health (mHealth) market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Mobile Health (mHealth) market report offers an extensive analysis of Mobile Health (mHealth) industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Mobile Health (mHealth) industry.
Scope of the Report:
- According to WHO, mHealth is a component of eHealth. To date, no standardized definition of mHealth has been established. For the purposes of the survey, the Global Observatory for eHealth (GOe) defined mHealth or mobile health as medical and public health practice supported by mobile devices, such as mobile phones, patient monitoring devices, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and other wireless devices. mHealth involves the use and capitalization on a mobile phone’s core utility of voice and short messaging service (SMS) as well as more complex functionalities and applications, including general packet radio service (GPRS), third and fourth generation mobile telecommunications (3G and 4G systems), global positioning system (GPS), and Bluetooth technology.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244886
- The use of mobile devices by healthcare professionals has transformed many aspects of clinical practice. It has led to the rapid growth in the development of medical software applications (apps) for these platforms. Mobile devices and apps provide many benefits for healthcare professionals, most-significantly, the increased access to point-of-care tools, shown to support better clinical decision-making and improved patient outcomes. Moreover, factors, such as the increased awareness levels among the population about the potential benefits of healthcare management, increased need of point-of-care diagnosis and treatment, and increasing focus on personalized medicine and patient-centered approach, are driving the growth of the mobile health market. Rapid technological advancements in mHealth research generate both opportunities and challenges, including creating scalable systems capable of collecting unprecedented amounts of data and conducting interventions, while protecting the privacy and safety of research participants. Additionally, the stringent regulatory policies for mHealth applications are expected to restrain the market growth.
Mobile Health (mHealth) market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Mobile Health (mHealth) market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Report Are:
- Medtronic PLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Omron Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Qualcomm Life
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Samsung Healthcare Solutions
Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Mobile Health (mHealth) Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244886
Key Market Trends:
Remote patient monitoring services are expected to have the highest share
Global m-health by device type is segmented into blood glucose monitors, cardiac monitors, hemodynamic monitors, neurological monitors, respiratory monitors, body and temperature monitors, remote patient monitoring devices, and others. Remote patient monitoring services have the highest share, about 26% as it allows the monitoring and remote treatment of chronic conditions. Also, the development of various innovative system is helping in securely monitoring and reporting patient information in real-time circumstances. For instance, GoTelecare’s Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) system sends instant alerts if there is a change in abnormality in the vital signs and helps timely intervention by the physician, and prevents further deterioration of patient health.
By service type, the market is segmented into monitoring services, diagnostic services, treatment services, wellness and fitness solutions, and others. Monitoring services have the highest share, about 36% owing to the rising adoption of monitoring services for the management of chronic disease, post-acute care management, and also the rising geriatric population.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have High Growth Opportunities in Mobile-Health (m-Health) Market
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. This is due to the increased awareness of diseases among the people and the high penetration of mobile platforms in the Asia-Pacific region. Several Asian countries are also adopting digital health strategies for managing healthcare delivery. For instance, in 2015, the Japanese health and life insurance giant, Japan Post offered mobile health devices to elderly citizens. Through this initiative, Japan Post is expected to gather more data about its customers, which thereby, can help in improving their overall well-being.
North America dominates the market of mobile health as monitoring services are largely adopted in the region. Europe and Asia-Pacific follow North America, in terms of market shares.
Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Mobile Health (mHealth) Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Mobile Health (mHealth) Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Mobile Health (mHealth) Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244886
Detailed TOC of Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in Use of Smartphones, Tablets, Across the Globe
4.2.2 Increasing Focus on Personalized Medicine and Patient-Centered Approach
4.2.3 Increased Need of Point of Care Diagnosis and Treatment
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Data Security Issues
4.3.2 Stringent Regulatory Policies for mHealth Applications
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Service Type
5.1.1 Monitoring Services
18.104.22.168 Independent Aging Solutions
22.214.171.124 Chronic Disease Management
126.96.36.199 Post Acute Care Services
5.1.2 Diagnostic Services
188.8.131.52 Self Diagnosis Services
184.108.40.206 Telemedicine Solutions
220.127.116.11 Medical Call centers manned by Healthcare Professionals
5.1.3 Treatment Services
18.104.22.168 Remote Patient Monitoring Services
5.1.4 Wellness and Fitness Solutions
5.1.5 Other Services
5.2 Device Type
5.2.1 Blood Glucose Monitors
5.2.2 Cardiac Monitors
5.2.3 Hemodynamic Monitors
5.2.4 Neurological Monitors
5.2.5 Respiratory Monitors
5.2.6 Body and Temperature Monitors
5.2.7 Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
5.2.8 Other Device Types
5.3 Stake Holder
5.3.1 Mobile Operators
5.3.2 Healthcare Providers
5.3.3 Application/Content Players
5.3.4 Other Stake Holders
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Medtronic PLC
6.1.2 Philips Healthcare
6.1.3 Omron Corporation
6.1.4 Johnson & Johnson
6.1.5 Qualcomm Life
6.1.6 AT&T Inc.
6.1.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.1.8 Bayer Healthcare
6.1.9 Samsung Healthcare Solutions
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Small Farm Tractor Market 2019 Size, Share, Growth Rate Outlook By Import, Export, Consumption And Consumption Value By Major Countries And Key Players Forecast To 2025
- Optical Mirror Market: Global Industry Size, Analysis, Share, Growth Factor, Segmentation, Trends, And Forecasts 2019-2024
- Farm Animal External Medicine Market 2019 Manufacturers Data, Import/export Scenario, Application, Type, Regions, Growth Rate, Demand And Future Forecast Till 2024
- Industrial Ceiling Fan Market 2019: Market Size, Growth Rate, Demand, Trends, Industry Status, Leading Key Players Forecast Till 2024
- Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Main Battle Tanks Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Market 2019: Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Market Share, Size, Revenue And 2024 Forecast Research Report