Global Professional Cloud Services Market 2020-2023 to Post a CAGR of 17.72% Consumer research, Report includes - Future innovations, Research Report Analysis | 360 Research Reports
Posted on May 25 2020 11:05 AM
"Professional Cloud Services as a Service Market Research Report study on market strategy, investment plan, industry share, growth factors, industry policy, revenue, opportunity, demand and 2020-2023 forecast. "
Global “Professional Cloud Services Market 2020-2023” has been providing up and changing the worldwide economy as far as growth rate, revenue, deal, market proposition, and scope. The Global Professional Cloud Services market Consumption market report is an extensive analysis of this corporate field, which has been established to be one of the most profitable business verticals in futures. The Report specifies the complete estimate of Global Professional Cloud Services market business terms, in addition to presenting a brief segmentation of the industry, the expansion opportunities, as well as Key region.
Top-Listed Players in Professional Cloud Services Market Research Report 2020-2023
- HP Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infosys Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- NTT DATA
- SAP SE
Get a sample copy of the report at @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102975
Overview of Professional Cloud Services Market:
The global professional cloud services market was valued at USD 15.36 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 41.59 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 17.72 %, during the forecast period (2020 - 2023). The scope of the report is limited to deployment type offered by major players, which include, as on premise and cloud. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil.
The firms (of all categories) offering cloud professional services have been advising their clients for years to focus on core competency and let certain tasks be handled by external specialists to get the best output. This is the major driving force promoting the growth of the cloud professional services market. Modern, multi-tenant cloud platform services allow thousands of customers to use similar resources. This resulted in saving a lot of manpower and the expenses involved in it. Cloud professional services adapt easily to the changing landscape and in meeting the new requirements. Cloud service providers made sure that the applications can be easily configured and build entirely new ones, in a very short time. All these factors help the client organization to focus on their core competency, which in turn, results in their overall growth. All the above factors have been major growth aspects for the cloud professional services market, on a global arena.
Growth in Adoption of Cloud Services has led to the Growth of Professional Cloud Services
According to NASDAQ, the revenues for cloud services grew by 60% in 2015. Furthermore, cloud computing is estimated to grow at a rapid rate over the next five years. The increased adoption of cloud based software has provided a number of benefits for companies from various industries, including the ability to use software from any device, either through a native app or through a browser. It is estimated that more than USD 70 billion revenue was generated from the SaaS segment in 2015. By 2016, an 11% shift of IT budget away from traditional on-premise IT delivery toward various versions of cloud computing as a new delivery model is expected. By 2020, more than 65% of enterprises are expected to have, at least, half of their infrastructure on cloud-based platforms
Hybrid Cloud is expected to have High Growth in the Market Owing to Various Advantages
Over many years, cloud has been the preference and focus of the IT decision makers and corporate, however, the extremely security-conscious companies have been hesitant to move their data and workloads into cloud. With technological innovations and advancements behind professional cloud services being available for deployment inside organizations, a new model of cloud is gaining a foothold in business, i.e., hybrid cloud.
Hybrid cloud is a combination of a public cloud provider, such as Google cloud, Amazon web services with a private cloud, i.e. designed to be used by a single organization. By allowing workloads to move between public and private clouds, as computing needs and costs change, hybrid cloud has led businesses to achieve greater flexibility, and more data deployment options. This deployment model helps businesses to take advantage of secured applications and data hosting on a private cloud, while, still enjoying the cost benefits by keeping shared data and applications on the public cloud. Hence, the cloud migrates workloads between public and private hosting, without creating any inconvenience to the users.
North America has the Highest Share of Cloud Services Owing to Various Investments
Latest technological breakthroughs have assisted the advancement of professional cloud services that can make the overall processes more efficient, and can significantly improve accuracy in various applications. There have been a series of collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to take the advantage of this opportunity. The major driver behind the investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, communications, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing applications in North America are set to boom during the next five years
North America accounts for the highest share of the global cloud professional services market. This is due to the early adoption of cloud-based networks, by the United States markets. The crunch in resources to create in-house facilities, and increasing incidence of BYOD are helping the North American market generate the highest revenue. Although the inclination of growth toward cloud computing has been increasing, owing to factors, such as low capital expenditures. However, benefits, such as improved agility and flexibility, as well as, being able to deploy new applications more quickly hold significance. Additionally, in the United States, the companies, where employees are more than 100 in number, are adopting cloud based applications, and nearly 35% of SMBs in the country have already deployed cloud solutions.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102975
Key Highlights from Professional Cloud Services Market Report 2020.
Revenue and Sales Estimation — Historical Revenue and sales volume is presented and further data is triangulated with top-down and bottom-up approaches to forecast complete market size and to estimate forecast numbers for key regions covered in the report along with classified and well recognized Types and end-use industry. Additionally, macroeconomic factor and regulatory policies are as curtained in Professional Cloud Services industry evolution and predictive analysis.
Manufacturing Analysis —the report is currently analyzed concerning various product type and application. The Professional Cloud Services Market provides a chapter highlighting manufacturing process analysis validated via primary information collected through Industry and Key officials of profiled companies.
Competition — Leading players have been analyzed depending on their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, product/service price, sales, and cost/profit.
Demand & Supply and Effectiveness — Professional Cloud Services Market report additionally provides distribution, Production, Consumption for the complete industry.
Professional Cloud Services Market Top Regions (regional analysis covers):-
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Growing adoption of cloud services acts as a driver to the global Professional Cloud Services market scenario
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End-user that is expected to dominate the market is analyzed in detail
- The regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Buy this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102975
Professional Cloud Services Market 2020 Report Brief:-
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the Professional Cloud Services market on a global and regional level
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market
- Detailed information about the market opportunities are discussed
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report
- The market numbers have been calculated using top-down and the bottom-up approaches
- The market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, ownership, and end-user industry which in turn is bifurcated on the regional level as well
- All the segments have been evaluated based on the present and the future trends
- The report deals with the in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses of the Professional Cloud Services market
- The report includes detailed company profiles of the prominent market players
Look into Table of Content of Professional Cloud Services Market 2020 Research Report at
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Check Our Other Reports :
Cycloidal Gear Market - COVID19 Impact Analysis with Global Countries Data, Size, Share 2020 Global Industry Trends, Market Size & Growth, Segmentation, Future Demands, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue by Regional Forecast to 2024
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Food Processing Seals Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, 3.29% Cagr Projection Over The Next Five Years, Predicts Market Research Future Including - Market Size & Growth, Key Vendors, Product Type, Major Application
- Global Automotive Power Window Switch Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, 4% Cagr Projection Over The Next Five Years, Predicts Market Research Future According To Top Investors, Covering Sentimental Industry Analysis
- Global Automotive Air Lift Jack Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, 28.69% Cagr Projection Over The Next Five Years, Predicts Market Research Future With Market Size & Growth - Key Vendors, Top Most Regions | 360 Research Reports
- Self-propelled Forage Harvesters Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, Expand At A Cagr Of 8.06% By Forecast Year: Top-most Competitor Analysis Covering Market Demand, Market Share, Market Size & Growth, Complete Industry Overview
- Global Automotive Transmission Fluid Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, 4.3% Cagr Projection Over The Next Five Years, Predicts Market Research Future Including - Market Size & Growth, Key Vendors, Product Type, Major Application
- Global Industrial Portable Calibrators Market 2020, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, 7.2% Cagr Projection Over The Next Five Years, Predicts Market Research Future Including Various Factors Like Top Manufacturers, Product Type
- Automotive Carbon Fiber Hood And Tailgate Market, Covid-19 Outbreak And Global Countries Data, Anticipates Revenue Will Hit Up To 9.77% Cagr By Forecast Year: Covering - Market Share, Market Segmentation (by Major Players, Type, Application), Market Size & Growth