Global Semiconductor Chip Handler Market 2018: Industry Share, Size, Emerging Technologies, Future Trends, Competitive Analysis and Segments Poised for Strong Growth in Future 2023
Posted on Aug 13 2019 8:49 PM
"The growth of the semiconductor industry and rising costs of packaging and testing equipment will create a high demand for automated test equipment along with chip handlers from these OSATs. They are also investing in precision and high-speed IC test handlers so that they can speed up production and deliver high-performance products to market faster."
Report Name: - “2018-2023 Global Semiconductor Chip Handler Consumption Market Report”
According to recent analysis, A Global Semiconductor Chip Handler market report provides in-depth unique Insights with Size, Share, Trends, Scope, Growth, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Traders, Customers, Investors and Major Types as well as Applications and Forecast Period (2018 – 2023). Semiconductor Chip Handler report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, underlining opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making.
Semiconductor Chip Handler Market Overview:-
Semiconductor Chip Handlers are primarily used to for sorting, testing and transferring chips with the simple electrical interface diagram: ATE → ITA → DUT (package) ← Handler. And these machines are capable of processing thousands of chips in an hour.Normally, packaged parts use a handler to place the device on a customized interface board, then IC chip handler transfers finished chips to the inspection equipment for final visual and electrical performance test and then sort the chips into good, bad or other bins based on test results.Global semiconductor chip handler market will grow at a modest CAGR of just over 4% by the end of the forecast period. One of the primary drivers of this market is the increased demand for compact electronic devices. This trend is evident in sectors such as mobile phones, automotive, healthcare equipment, and even industrial manufacturing. This has led to semiconductor IC manufacturers investing in R&D to work towards reducing the size of ICs along with improved performance. Such R&D activities have resulted in the emergence of micro-electrical-mechanical systems (MEMs) and 3D stacked ICs. Consequently, growth in the MEMs market will propel demand for testing equipment for the complex ICs until the end of the forecast period.An important trend which is spurring market growth is the emergence of strip testing. Integrated device manufacturers and subcontractors use test-in-strip technology to cut down on costs.
This technology helps testers to handle multiple small ICs at the same time, test over 100 in parallel while reducing bottlenecks. Unlike gravity, pick-and-place, and turret type handlers, strip test handlers can handle IC chips with 0.3mm x 0.6mm dimensions and can test more than 100 devices in parallel without jams.The OSAT segment is the largest of the chip handler market and is expected to garner close to 63% of market share by the end of the forecast period.
Over the next five years, projects that Semiconductor Chip Handler will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 680 million by 2023, from US$ 510 million in 2017.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13041204
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Semiconductor Chip Handler market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
Semiconductor Chip Handler market Top Key Players:
- Boston Semi Equipment
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- ASM Pacific Technology
- Hon Technologies
- SRM Integration
- TESEC Corporation
- ChangChuan Technology
Semiconductor Chip Handler Production Breakdown Data by Top Region:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyses key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
By the product type, the Semiconductor Chip Handler market is primarily split into:
By the end users/application, Semiconductor Chip Handler market report covers the following segments:
- Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test Providers (OSATs)
- Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs)
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13041204
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Semiconductor Chip Handler consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Semiconductor Chip Handler market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Semiconductor Chip Handler manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Semiconductor Chip Handler with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Semiconductor Chip Handler submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In the end, Semiconductor Chip Handler market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
Purchase this report (Price 4660 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13041204
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Us: -
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Electronic Expansion Valves Market 2020 Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast By 2024 - 360 Research Reports
- Automatic Shot Blasting Machine Market 2020 : Global And Regional Overview, Industry Trends, Future Growth, Market Share, Size, Revenue And Forecast Outlook Till 2024
- Anti-caking Agents For Fertilizer Market 2020 - Market Size, Share Analysis, Growth By Top Companies, Trends By Types And Application, Forecast To 2024
- Global Vitamin Market 2020 : Global Industry Size, Share, Future Challenges, Revenue, Demand, Industry Growth And Top Players Analysis To 2024
- Steam Boiler Market Size, Share 2020 - Global And Regional Business Trends, Share, Progress Insight, Statistics, Regional And Forecast To 2024
- Professional Coffee Machine Market 2020 Overview, Industry Trends, Share, Market Size, Demand, Latest Analysis And Future Forecast By 2024
- Power Cables Market 2020 - Global Industry Analysis, Segments, Top Key Players, Drivers And Trends By 2024 – 360 Research Reports