Global Smart Waste Management Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024
Posted on Nov 9 2019 9:57 AM
"Smart Waste Management Market 2019 research report categorizes the global Smart Waste Management by top players/brands, region, type and end user. "
New research report on “Smart Waste Management Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Smart Waste Management market. Smart Waste Management market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Smart Waste Management market report offers an extensive analysis of Smart Waste Management industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Smart Waste Management industry.
Scope of the Report:
- The smart waste management market covers the trends that are promoting the growth of technologies, such as sensors, RFID, GPS, cloud-based software solutions for effectively managing the waste (from collection to disposal) generated across residential and commercial sectors. The commercial sector includes waste generated from the food and beverages industry, pharmaceutical industries, healthcare industries, paper industries, electronics manufacturers, among others.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244537
- The smart waste management market was valued at USD 1.41 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5.19 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 25.68%, during the forecast period of 2019-2024. According to the World Bank, across the globe, about 1.3 billion metric ton of waste is generated every year and is expected to reach 2.3 billion, by 2020. This increase can be attributed to the rapid urbanization and industrialization, across regions.
- - Smart waste management is a key aspect in the development of smart cities (along with water management, energy management, traffic management, etc.,) in order to provide improved lifestyle in the urban areas. The increasing adoption of smart city initiatives across regions supports the growth of the smart waste management market.
- - The waste management industry involves various activities, such as collection, transportation, disposal, and recycling. The industry has been facing efficiency issues at different stages of waste management, specifically, the operational costs corresponding to collection and transport of the waste, thereby leading to the increasing adoption of smart waste management.
- - The growing complexity in the logistics of waste collection and need to comply with regulations pertaining to waste processing demand better waste management solutions, which are made possible by the use of technologies, such as IoT sensors, RFID, GPS, etc. Although the smart waste management market is at a nascent phase, it is expected to witness healthy growth, owing to the availability of commercially viable technologies and operational benefits.
Smart Waste Management market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Smart Waste Management market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Smart Waste Management Market Report Are:
- Suez Environmental Services
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Smartbin (OnePlus Systems Inc.)
- Bigbelly Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- IBM Corporation
Smart Waste Management Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Smart Waste Management Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244537
Key Market Trends:
Smart Waste Collection Through IoT to Contribute to the Market Growth
- In the smart collection segment, the emergence of IoT has revolutionized and addressed operational costs, for the waste handling companies. The companies that offer smart solutions for waste collection primarily focus on three solutions - intelligent monitoring, route optimization, and analytics.
- By deploying sensors, network infrastructure, and data visualization platforms, waste management companies have been able to generate actionable insights, to make informed decisions.
- By using fill level sensors (sometimes also cameras) near the trash bins, companies have been able to plan the fleet trucks in accordance with the volume of trash in bins, thus reducing the unnecessary fleet fuel consumption and contributing to reducing carbon emissions in cities.
- Municipalities of a few cities across the United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, etc., in collaboration with smart waste management innovators (such as Enevo, Smartbin, Bigbelly, etc.) are saving around 30% of waste collection costs.
- Due to the presence of commercially available technology providers, coupled with smart city initiatives & decreasing cost of IoT sensor is pushing this market towards robust growth.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Share
- North America comprises an increasing number of smart cities, and the existing ones are currently under development.
- Approximately 22% of cities in the United States and Canada have already been implementing strategic programs, compared to just 7% of cities, worldwide.
- The United States alone contributes the majority of the annual waste produced, at approximately 230 million metric ton of trash, the significant chunk of which is handled by private entities.
- Owing to government initiatives that promote sustainability, to achieve zero waste by 2020, and the penetration of smart city initiatives across the high urban concentration region, North America is expected to account for the lion's share in the smart waste management market.
Smart Waste Management Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Smart Waste Management Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Smart Waste Management Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Smart Waste Management Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244537
Detailed TOC of Smart Waste Management Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.6 Market Drivers
4.6.1 Increasing Volumes Of Waste
4.6.2 Rising Adoption of Smart Cities
4.7 Market Restraints
4.7.1 High Costs of Implementation
4.8 Technology Snapshot
4.8.1 Technology Overview
4.8.2 Smart Waste Management Stages
188.8.131.52 Smart Collection
184.108.40.206 Smart Processing
220.127.116.11 Smart Energy Recovery
18.104.22.168 Smart Disposal
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.1 Fleet Management
5.1.2 Remote Monitoring
5.2 By Waste Type
5.2.1 Industrial Waste
5.2.2 Residential Waste
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Suez Environmental Services
6.1.2 Veolia Environmental Services
6.1.4 Smartbin (OnePlus Systems Inc.)
6.1.5 Bigbelly Inc.
6.1.6 Covanta Holding Corporation
6.1.8 Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
6.1.9 IBM Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Flexible Plastic Packaging Market Size And Share 2020-2026: Market Segmentation (product Type Level, Industry Level), Analysis Of Covid-19 Impact
- Neoprene Fabric Market Size 2020 To 2026: Segmentation (region Level) Including Market Share And Price Analysis
- 2020-2026 Surgical Mask Market Size, Growth, Production, Types, Applications, Growing Rapidly With Recent Trends And Covid-19 Impact
- Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Market Size 2020-2026: Brief Analysis By Regions, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share
- Polyimide Film (pi Film) Market Size 2020 To 2026: Segmentation (region Level) Including Market Share And Price Analysis
- Report On Duty Free Retailing Market Size 2020: Manufacturer Share, Business Revenue And Industry Overview Till 2026
- Resins Market Size, Share Report 2020: Shipments, Price, Revenue And Gross Profit Till 2026 | With Impact Of Covid-19