The Gluten Free Food Market Size That Wins Business Demand in 2020
Posted on May 22 2020 10:36 AM
"Key Companies Covered in the Gluten Free Food Market Report are Gruma, Hain Celestial Group, Warburtons, Hero AG, Barilla GER Fratelli SPA, Genius Foods, Pasia Plc, Varian, Northside Foods Ltd., "
The Global Gluten-Free Food Market will gain from the increasing incidence of diseases such as celiac. Fortune Business Insights has announced a report, titled “Gluten Free Food Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Gluten-free baked food, Gluten-free infant formula, Gluten-free ready meals, Gluten-free snacks, Gluten-free pasta, Gluten-free dairy products, Gluten-free fats and oils, Gluten-free nuts, Other gluten-free food products), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Online Retail) and Geography Forecast till 2025,” to study various factors impacting growth in the global market.
List of prominent companies that are operating in the Gluten-Free Food Market are:
- Schär AG / SPA,
- Kellogg Company,
- Freedom Foods Group Ltd.,
- Kraft Heinz Company,
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.,
- Enjoy Life Foods,
- General Mills Inc.,
- Amy's Kitchen,
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods,
- Hain Celestial Group,
- Hero AG,
- Barilla GER Fratelli SPA,
- Genius Foods,
- Pasia Plc,
- Northside Foods Ltd.,
- Farmo SPA.
Owing to the high adoption of gluten-free bread among breakfast is in response expected to boost the global market. The gluten-free dairy product segment is foreseen to hold the second highest share in the market over the forecast period. Rising awareness about the health benefits of gluten-free food is facilitating rapid adoption of gluten-free dairy products. This in response is expected propel growth in the market.
The report classifies the global market on the basis of various segments. On the basis of product type, the market is classified into baked food, infant formula, and others. The baked food segment held a considerable share in the market in 2017. The segment is expected to witness promising growth over the forecast period 2018-2025. The increasing consumption of gluten-free baked food such as bread and others is likely to propel growth in the market. Besides this, the gluten-free bread segment is likely to expand at a relatively higher CAGR.
Nestle and General Mills' Joint Venture to Fuel Demand
As per the Celiac Disease Foundation, in North America, every 1 out of 133 people is likely to be suffering from celiac disease. Approximately 30% of North America’s population is avoiding gluten to lead a healthy life. The certain factor is expected to increase the growth rate in the market.
The increasing population of gluten intolerant people and rising awareness about the benefits of consuming gluten-free food are some factors expected to drive the global market. Additionally, key players are involved in collaboration and partnership to gain better control over the market. For instance, Nestlé SA and General Mills Inc. came into a joint venture in 2014 to introduce gluten-free corn flakes in the U.K. Owing to the joint venture, the companies witnessed high demand for the product and gained higher share in the market.
Request A Sample Copy - Gluten Free Food Market Report
However, the lack of availability of gluten-free food in several countries and high cost associated with gluten-free food are some factors anticipated to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Major Segments Includes:
By Product Type
- Gluten-free baked food
- Gluten-free infant formula
- Gluten-free ready meals
- Gluten-free snacks
- Gluten-free pasta
- Gluten-free dairy products
- Gluten-free fats and oils
- Gluten-free nuts
- Other gluten-free food products
- By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEA)
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- In the year 2015, Mondelez International Inc. acquired a private snack manufacturing company based in the U.S. named Enjoy Life Foods. This acquisition helps the company to expand its gluten-free product portfolio.
- In March 2018, Veripan launched an all-purpose gluten-free flour for gluten-free bakery products. This product launch is to satiate the increasing demand for gluten-free food from which is due to health awareness, food allergies, and diagnosis of celiac disease.
Mondelez Gained Higher Share by Acquiring Enjoy Life Foods
Key players operating are adopting innovative strategies to lead the global market. For instance, Mondelez International Inc. acquired a private snack manufacturing company, named Enjoy Life Foods in 2015. Owing to the acquisition Mondelez owns a diverse product portfolio and is witnessing increasing demand.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Linkedin | Twitter | Blogs
Company Press Release
- Knee Replacement Market 2020 Global Market Growth, Size, Supply, Outlook, Segments, Share, Demand, Regional Trends And 2026 Forecast Research Report
- U.s Secondary Hyperparathyroidism Treatment Market Global Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Segments, Regional Trends And Forecasts 2020 - 2026
- Veterinary Diagnostics Market 2020: Global Industry Size, Share, Future Challenges, Revenue, Demand, Industry Growth And Top Players Analysis To 2026
- Surgical Stapling Devices Market 2020 Global Future Growth Analysis, Size, Share, Demand, Trends And Forecasts To 2026
- Virtual Reality In Healthcare Market Size, Share And Statistics | Forecast - 2026
- Welding Equipment Market Size, Share And Statistics | Forecast - 2026
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (pemfc) Market Size, Share And Statistics | Forecast - 2026