Healthcare Asset Management Market Size, Growth Analysis, Future Scenario, Trends, Business Overview And Forecast (2020-2027)
Posted on Sep 22 2022 10:00 AM
"Healthcare Asset Management Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Radiofrequency Identification (RFID), Real-time Location Systems (RTLS), Others), By Application (Staff Management, Equipment Tracking, Patient Tracking, Supply Chain Management), By End User (Hospitals, Laboratories, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027"
The global “Healthcare Asset Management Market Size" is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2027. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled " Healthcare Asset Management Market Size, Share & Trends, 2027". The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
The global healthcare asset management market size stood at USD 11,002.50 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 84,483.03 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 28.9% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market based on present industry scenarios, market demands and business strategies. Also, the research report separates the industry based on the Healthcare Asset Management Market share, types, applications, growth factor, key players and regions.
Favorable Reimbursement Policies to Propel Market in North America
North America dominated the market in 2019 and is predicted to remain dominant during the forecast period owing to the rising digitalization in healthcare. The favorable reimbursement policies and government initiatives will encourage growth in North America. The increasing private and public funding for the adoption of healthcare asset management solutions will further enable growth in the region. For instance, in June 2019, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released the Cooperative Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
The objective of this program is to enable developments in the technical standards essential to attain interoperability among healthcare IT systems. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high demand during the forecast period owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure. The growing spending for the development of healthcare IT in emerging nations will healthcare asset management market trends.
Drivers & Restraints
The growing demand for enhanced asset management in healthcare settings to provide better patient care will significantly propel market growth across the forecast period. From pharmaceuticals to laboratory microscopes and MRI machines that can impact the way a physician or a nurse can provide treatment is organized with the help of asset management tools. There is a great need for more efficient hospital asset management processes in order to keep a daily track of physical assets as well as patient needs. Hence, with increasing technological advancements, various organizations are developing several asset tracking tools that are incorporated with barcode scanning software and can be accessed with a smartphone or a tablet. Such solutions enable medical facilities to plan for critical equipment to be assessed, reducing equipment downtime and ensuring that the instrument is available for use whenever required. These asset management tools help in managing patient records, access maintenance records, locate medical equipment, and ascertain the status of each piece of instrument. Hence, the aforementioned factors will considerably augment market growth.
- IBM Corporation
- Stanley Healthcare
- CenTrak, Inc.
- AiRISTA Flow
- Versus Technology, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies,
- GE Healthcare
- AeroScout Inc.
Purchase Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100625
COVID-19 Outbreak Impact Analysis on Healthcare Asset Management Market
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
The COVID-19 outbreak has spawned widespread economic distress and uncertainty, with many industries, markets, and businesses undergoing tremendous stress. However, together, the global community can tide over these challenging times and at Fortune Business Insights™, we aim to provide precise market intelligence through extensive and intensive research into the impact of this pandemic on various businesses.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry.
To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Healthcare Asset Management Market Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis:
- Top key players with their business strategy, sales volume, and revenue analysis
- Latest technological developments
- Robust facts and factors research methodology
- Regional analysis with graphical representation of size, share & trends
- Market trends, obstacles and growth drivers
- Includes list of table & figures
Highlights of the Healthcare Asset Management Market Report:
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging industry. This report analyses for various segments across geographies
- Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the industry.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new launching, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
Major table of contents:
- Healthcare Asset Management Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Research Regions
- Research Scope and Market Size Estimation
- Industry Trends
- Future Challenges
- Market Restraints
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Healthcare Asset Management Market Development Trends under COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Revenue and Growth Rate
- Industry News and Policies by Regions
- Concentration Ratio and Market Maturity Analysis
- Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- PEST Analysis
Speak to Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/100625
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Dental Prosthetics Market At 6.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market At 8.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Market At 8.4% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Albumin Market At 6.0% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026
- Drug Eluting Stent Market At 6.6% Cagr, Worldwide Prospects, Crucial Players And Regional Forecast 2026