Immune Health Supplements Market is projected to reach USD 29.40 billion by 2027
Posted on May 11 2022 11:14 AM
"Immune Health Supplements Market research report 2022 describes competitive share analysis, Size, Segments, Development Strategy, Key Players, Competitive Landscape, Dynamics , consumption by regions, business development, technologies and growth trends, demand status and future product."
The global “Immune Health Supplements Market” is likely to grow astonishingly backed by the increasing popularity of non-GMO and organic ingredients amongst the masses. The trend is further resulting in the rising purchase of organic immunity health supplements worldwide. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a report, titled, “Immune Health Supplements Market Size, Share &COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Ingredient Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal Botanical Extracts, Probiotics, Amino Acids, Omega 3-fatty acids, Others), By Form (Soft Gels/Capsules, Tablets, Powder, Liquids, and Others), By Source Type (Plant Based, Animal Based), By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies and Drug Stores, Hypermarket/Supermarket, Online Stores, Specialty Store, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the immune health supplements market size was USD 16.32 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 29.40 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
Get Sample Report Of Immune Health Supplements Market Report at:
Royal DSM Acquires Glycom A/S to Expand its Product Offerings
In April 2020, Royal DSM, a renowned provider of nutritional products headquartered in the Netherlands, acquired Glycom A/S. The latter is considered to be one of the leading suppliers of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) in the world. The acquisition involved an investment of €765 million. It would enable the company to broaden its pre-existing offerings. The company will now be able to fulfil various medical nutrition needs, including pet food, food & beverage applications, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Increasing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases to Propel Growth
Manufacturers operating in the market are constantly trying to develop their products. At the same time, they are also broadening their businesses to get hold of new growth opportunities. The increasing prevalence of infectious diseases across the globe is also spurring the demand for these supplements. Additionally, surging usage of new and traditional ingredients for the manufacturing of these supplements would accelerate the immune health supplements market growth in the near future.
However, immune health supplements do not go through quality checks by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Hence, their actual effects are unknown. The packaging also does not provide any prescribed pill size nor does it mention the potential health effects. These factors are expected to obstruct growth.
Major Immune Health Supplements Market Key players covered in the report include:
- Herbalife Nutrition (California, United States)
- Nutramax Laboratories (Maryland, United States)
- BioGaia (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Blackmores Limited (New South Wales, Australia)
- Glanbia, Plc (Kilkenny, Ireland)
- Royal DSM (Heerlen, Netherlands)
- Alticor Inc. (Amway) (Michigan, United States)
- USANA Health Sciences (Utah, United States)
- Bayer AG (Leverkusen, Germany)
- NOW Foods (Illinois, United States)
- Pfizer (New York, United States)
- Other key market players
Immune Health Supplements Market Analysis 2022:
Drivers & Restraints-
A Need to Reconsider Health Owing to COVID-19 will Skyrocket Demand
The COVID-19 pandemic is surging the demand for immune health supplements across the globe. This growth is attributable to the rising reconsideration of health and well-being by the masses.They are persistently striving to dodge any type of infectious disease by consuming immunity boosters equipped with omega-3 fatty acids, mineral supplements, herbal extracts, and vitamins. One of the significant challenges that may occur is the disruptions in the supply chain network. The Nutrition Business Journalmentioned that in April 2020, the purchase of these health supplements increased at a fast pace.
However, some of these supplements may cause adverse effects if blended with other medicines or consumed before surgery. Many of these products remain untested on pregnant ladies and children. This is a major factor that may hamper the immune health supplements market growth during the forthcoming years.
North America to Lead Owing to Rising Prevalence of Obesity & Diabetes
Geographically, North America procured USD 5.89 billion in 2019 in terms of revenue. This region is set to lead in the near future backed by the rising awareness among people about health and self-wellness. Besides, the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases, such as diabetes and obesity would contribute to the market growth in this region. The region will be followed by Asia Pacific because of the rapid urbanization that is further making people shift towards immunity health supplements. Coupled with this, the increasing changes in lifestyle and rising health consciousness would propel the market growth in this region.Owing to COVID-19, the region is experiencing high demand for products infused with elderberry, zinc, vitamin C, and D.
Key Players Aim to Gain Competitive Edge by Developing Novel Supplements
The companies present in the market are mainly focusing on scientific researchactivities to develop innovative immune health supplements for generating more sales. Some of them are also adopting the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their product portfolio. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Ancient Nutrition launched a new range of SBO Probioticsconsisting of four innovative products, namely, Men's and Women's, Gut Restore, and Ultimate. These are created by combining superfoods and strain-diverse soil-based organisms (SBO) probiotics. These would help in supporting the immune system and gut health.
- April 2020: Royal DSM successfully acquired Glycom A/S, a supplier of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO). The deal required an investment of €765 million.It would aid Royal DSM in adding HMOs to its product offerings and in providing novel solutions to its consumers.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Plastic Containers Market The Report Shares Analysis On Trend And Growth Of Key Players:|
- Packaging Resins Market Market Size Will Witness Substantial Growth By 2028
- E-commerce Packaging Market Pre And Post Covid 19 Growth Ratio Analysis With Top Prominent Players
- Physical Vapour Deposition Market Expected To Grow At The Highest Cagr During The Forecast Period 2022-2028
- Cold Chain Packaging Market With Latest Innovations, Strategic Assessment, Drivers, Restraints, Challenges And Forecast To 2029|