Industrial Automation Software Market 2019-2024 | Global Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Demand, Latest Research by Competitors, Segmentation and Regional Forecast
Posted on Nov 9 2019 10:41 AM
"Global Industrial Automation Software Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Industrial Automation Software industry. This report studies the Industrial Automation Software market size by players, regions, product types and end industries. "
The “Industrial Automation Software Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Industrial Automation Software market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Industrial Automation Software market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Industrial Automation Software market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Industrial Automation Software market.
Industrial Automation Software Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Emerson Electric Company
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- Schneider Electric SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Parsec Automation Corporation
- SAP SE
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Hitachi Ltd.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275390
- The industrial automation software market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 8.0% during the forecast period (2019-2024). The industrial automation software is the support system in controlling the overall industrial process. The increasing dynamic needs of the industry, demanding complex operations and process are driving the demand for industrial automation software.
- - Industrial automation helps in reducing the machine hours required for the respective operations, which is made possible only through robust software. PLC has been dominating in the market for decades until Honeywell pioneered with Distribution Control Systems (DCS), with computers and minicomputers replacing large central mainframes.
- - After the raw material and power costs, the employee wages account for one of the largest chunks of the variable costs for any industry, and the rising wage rates globally are making it more critical to manage. The reduction in the required number of employees for the process is minimizing the cost of wages by adopting industrial automation. This is one of the driving factors for the market.
- - On the other hand, the cost of industrial automation software has reached almost to 40% of total automation expense, which is restricting the customers to adopt the automation systems in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
- The technological advancements impacting the industry floor such as in process control, robotic equipment is increasing and hence drives the demand for the industrial automation solution. Major end-user industry players are investing to upgrade their infrastructure to realize the potential of industry 4.0. The Scope of the Report: is limited to different industrial automation solution such as SCADA, PLC, HMI and their application across the end-user industries.
Reasons for Buying Industrial Automation Software Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275390
Industrial Automation Software Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
SCADA has a Significant Impact on the Market Growth
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software have experienced rapid growth over the past decade. SCADA system helps the end-user industry employees to analyze the data and make crucial decisions from a remote location. It further assists to mitigate the issues with a quick response as it processes, distributes, and displays the data, on Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- According to a research paper published in the Indian Journal of Science and Technology, the implication of SCADA systems with electric microgrids of the power distribution system in rural areas network has improved the overall process metrics by up to 75%.
- The labor wage is one the largest expense for any business. Also, in 2018, According to the Economy Policy Institute (EPI), the minimum wage rose by in the US rose by 2.6%, which is the highest growth since 2008. Owing to such factors, the business organizations are pushed to comprise in its margin with the high competition in their market. The industrial automation enables the reduction in required labor hours for the particular task by assisting them in their work and streamline the process.
- In addition, the increase in the efficiency of the machines and waste reduction achievement with eased access to the data analysis has gained popularity among the industries of such industrial automation solution.
Industrial Readiness is Expected to Prompt Europe Market Growth
- Europe accounts for more than a third of the global investment for Industry 4.0, and its manufacturing industry accounts for at least 15% of its GDP. Hence, being one of the early adopters of industry 4.0, the Industry automation software market has significant growth in the European market.
- Countries like Germany and Ireland have the largest manufacturing industry in Europe and the frontrunners for looking towards technological developments following by countries such as Denmark, Belgium, and the United Kindom as the potential countries for adopting industrial automation.
- European automotive manufacturing industry is a global leader hence giant in the industry look forward to their expansion in the region. For instance, BMW has planned to open a new factory in Hungary by 2023 having a capacity of producing 150,000 vehicles per year.
- Global leading 7 out of 11 industrial software companies such as Siemens, ABB, and Schneider Electric are from Europe and holds almost 50% of the global industrial software revenue.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275390
Detailed TOC of Industrial Automation Software Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increase in Demand for Automation for Qualitative and Reliable Manufacturing
4.2.2 Growing Need for Mass Production with Reduced Operation Cost
4.2.3 Surge in Adoption of Industry 4.0 and Enabling Technologies
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Limited Availability of Professionals and Awareness Regarding Security
4.3.2 High Implementation Expenses for Factory Automation Solutions
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
5.1.2 Distributed Control System (DCS)
5.1.3 Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
5.1.4 Human Machine Interface (HMI)
5.1.5 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Power Industry
5.2.2 Automotive Industry
5.2.3 Oil & Gas Industry
5.2.4 Other End-user Industries
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Emerson Electric Company
6.1.2 ABB Ltd.
6.1.3 Siemens AG
6.1.4 General Electric Company
6.1.5 Schneider Electric SE
6.1.6 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.7 Rockwell Automation Inc.
6.1.8 HCL Technologies Limited
6.1.9 Parsec Automation Corporation
6.1.10 SAP SE
6.1.11 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
6.1.12 Hitachi Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- High Tech Lidars Market Size 2020 To 2026: Segmentation (region Level) Including Market Share And Price Analysis
- Semiconductor For The Automotive Sector Market Size Report 2020-2026: Future Trends And Industry Growth Research Report By Industry Research Co.
- Global Cycling Apparel Market Key Market Segments, Size, Industry Share, Top Manufacturers, Demand And Forecast To 2024
- Global Oil Pressure Sensor Market Size 2020: Company Overview, Growth And Forecast By 2023 Latest Research Report By Industry Research Co.
- Suedette Market 2020 Global Industry Size, Share, Future Challenges, Trends, Revenue, Demand, Future Growth, And Top Players Analysis To 2024
- Global Razor And Razor Blade Market Size 2020: Company Overview, Growth And Forecast By 2023 Latest Research Report By Industry Research Co.
- Kaolin Market 2020 Worldwide Overview By Industry Size, Market Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors And Top Key Players Research Report Analysis By 2024