Livestock Monitoring and Identification Market Size, Industry Share, Total Revenue Growth Rate by Key Players Forecast Till 2027
Posted on Jun 9 2021 3:16 AM
"List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: HerdX, Inc., Afimilk Agricultural Cooperative Ltd, infsoft GmbH, Zee Tags Ltd., Quantified AG, AllflexBouMatic, Connecterra B.V., ID Tech Solutions Private Limited, Shearwell Australia, Y-Tex Corporation, Dairymaster, GEA Group, DeLaval Inc., CowManager B.V., Valley Agricultural Software, Inc., Cainthus, Lely International N.V."
The global livestock monitoring and identification market size are expected to reach USD 3,690.4 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. The implementation of effective hardware solutions by governments, including neck/collar tags, RFID tags, injectable tags, and others will aid the development of the global market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Livestock Monitoring and Identification Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software, and Services), By End-use (Dairy Farm, Beef Farm, Sheep Farm, Deer Farm, and Goat and Pig Farm), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The market size stood at USD 1,545.0 million in 2019.
The catastrophe caused by coronavirus has disrupted the supply chain of every industry around the world. We understand that this health emergency has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are making endless efforts to uplift businesses in this crucial need of the hour. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain this global pandemic.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
The report on the livestock monitoring and identification market include:
- An insightful analysis of the market
- Fundamental market trends and drivers
- Evolving industry developments
- Wide-ranging data about eminent players
- Competitive landscape
- COVID-19 impact
Rising Cases of Animal Diseases to Spur Demand for Livestock Monitoring and Identification Solutions
The rising population has led to a heavy demand for meat and livestock. The cattle industry's ongoing expansion will subsequently create lucrative opportunities for livestock monitoring in the forthcoming years. However, the threats from pathogens, coupled with the ever-changing environment, have resulted in disease outbreaks in the livestock industry. The increasing number of heat stress, floods, and drought events will further result in the spread of new diseases, emerging as macro-parasites and vector-borne diseases. For instance, in June 2019, farmers and livestock keepers across Asia witnessed the spread of African Swine Fever (ASF) that forced them to slaughter millions of pigs. Besides, the rising environmental concerns in various countries will constrict the livestock monitoring and identification market growth in the foreseeable future.
Spike in COVID Cases to Dampen Business Development
The COVID-19 crisis has reduced the demand for animal products, especially meat and dairy products, across the globe. The restriction imposed by the governments has severely affected the global hotel and catering business, hence dampening market growth. However, new initiatives by governments and private organizations favoring animal health and welfare can simultaneously improve the market prospects in the foreseeable future. For instance, by January 2022, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) would not approve metal or other ear tags that do not contain RFID components for animal tracing.
Request To Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/livestock-monitoring-market-104624
Adoption of Key Strategies by Industry Players to Consolidate Business
The market is presently controlled by Zee Tags Ltd. (Datamars), Quantified AG, Allflex (SCR Engineers Ltd.), ID Tech Solutions Private Limited, Shearwell Australia, AEG ID (AB Electrolux), and others. Numerous companies are introducing innovative ways to enhance their product offerings. Moreover, prominent players are adopting strategies such as product launches, partnerships, and others to strengthen their global market presence.
High Consumption of Dairy Products to Stimulate Growth in Asia Pacific
The Asia Pacific is expected to rise at a considerable livestock monitoring and identification market share during the forecast period due to milk and beef consumption in the region. The government mandates and interstate livestock exchange regulations are expected to contribute positively to the market's growth. The launch of innovative technologies to cater to the demand for fast-moving animal and dairy products will spur opportunities for the market. The increasing population growth in India, South Korea, and others will augur well for the market. Europe is expected to observe a significant growth rate due to meat and dairy products in France, the UK, and Italy. According to European Union, the EU meat market will be accompanied by higher global demand over 2030, leading to higher exports and reaching 4.7mt in 2030 from 4.35mt in 2017.
September 2018: Allflex (SCR Engineers Ltd.), one of the leading electronic identification solution providers, announced Agrident GmbH, an agricultural company based in Germany, to expand its footprints in the global animal management systems and process control industry.
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Global Market for Livestock Monitoring and Identification:
- HerdX, Inc. (Boerne, Texas)
- Afimilk Agricultural Cooperative Ltd. (Afikim, Israel)
- infsoft GmbH (Ingolstadt, Germany)
- Zee Tags Ltd. (Datamars) (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Quantified AG (Nebraska, United States)
- Allflex (SCR Engineers Ltd.) (Texas, United States)
- BouMatic (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Connecterra B.V. (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- ID Tech Solutions Private Limited (Haryana, India)
- Shearwell Australia (East Bendigo, Australia)
- Y-Tex Corporation (Wyoming, United States)
- Dairymaster (County Kerry, Ireland)
- GEA Group (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- DeLaval Inc. (County Kerry, Ireland)
- CowManager B.V. (Harmelen, Netherlands)
- Valley Agricultural Software, Inc. (California, United States)
- Cainthus (Dublin, Ireland)
- Lely International N.V. (Maassluis, the Netherlands)
Quick Buy - Livestock Monitoring and Identification Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104624
Table of Content
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Key Management
- Headquarters etc.
- Offerings/Business Segments
- Key Details
- Employee Size
- Key Financials
- Past and Current Revenue
- Gross Margin
- Geographical Share
- Business Segment Share
- Recent Developments
- Annexure / Appendix
- Global Livestock Monitoring and Identification Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
- By Component (Value)
- By End-use (Value)
- Dairy Farm
- Beef Farm
- Sheep Farm
- Deer Farm
- Goat and Pig Farm
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Meat Extract Market Size, Share, Business, Growth, Global Demand, Trends, Statistics, Overview, Research Report, Opportunities, Development, Outlook And Forecast 2020-2027
- Guest Blogging Takes The Blogger's Outreach To A Whole New Level With Instant Exposure To Targeted Traffic.
- Meat Coating Ingredients Market Share, Size, Business, Segmentation, Analysis, Trends, Growth, Future Demand, Development, Outlook And Forecast 2020-2027
- Nanopharmaceuticals Market To Gain Prominence; Development Of Effective Therapeutics For Pharmaceuticals Companies, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Brachytherapy Devices Market To Observe Immense Expansion; Rising Incidence Of Cancer Worldwide To Improve Business Prospects, Says Fortune Business Insights™
- Artificial Organs Market To Gain Important Advancement From Rising Cases Of Chronic Diseases Among Geriatric Population, Observes Fortune Business Insights™
- In-flight Catering Services Market Global, Share, Size, Demand, Future Growth, Research Report, Overview, Key Players Profiles, Segmentation, Outlook And Forecast 2020-2027