Logistics Automation Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Posted on Nov 9 2019 10:18 AM
"The report firstly introduced the Logistics Automation basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on. "
New research report on “Logistics Automation Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Logistics Automation market. Logistics Automation market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Logistics Automation market report offers an extensive analysis of Logistics Automation industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Logistics Automation industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Logistics automation is the application of computer software and/or automated machinery to improve the efficiency of logistics operations. Typically this refers to operations within a warehouse or distribution center, with broader tasks undertaken by supply chain management systems and enterprise resource planning systems.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275427
- The logistics automation market was USD 49.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to be USD 96.2 billion in 2024, to register a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period (2019-2024). The emergence of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and the advent of a network of connected systems are helping industries perform multitude tasks, such as material batching, picking, ordering, packaging, warehouse security and inspection, and helping improve the operational efficiency by huge margins is driving the market.
- - The growth in e-commerce industry worldwide and growing need for efficient warehousing and inventory management is driving the market. According to a report by Salesforce, more than 500 million consumers across the world shopped using e-commerce in the first quarter of 2018. Of the overall orders through e-commerce, mobile shopping accounted for 43% of orders and made 23% of the revenue from e-commerce
- - The awareness of industries to increase the efficiency of the warehouse and reduce the capital spent on labor is resulting in the increased adoption of warehouse automation in a global supply chain scenario. According to the US Census Bureau, an average warehouse worker wastes nearly seven weeks per year in unnecessary motion, which accounts more than USD 4.3 billion in labor alone in the domestic market.
- - The use of IoT and technologies allows warehouses for real-time data transfer, flexible communication, and big data analytics. These with the cloud-based solution enables automated, sophisticated, agent-based control.
- - However, the high initial costs and lack of skilled personnel to handle the technology may hinder the growth of the market.
Logistics Automation market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Logistics Automation market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Logistics Automation Market Report Are:
- Dematic Corp.
- Daifuku Co. Limited
- Swisslog Holding Limited
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- Murata Machinery Limited
- Knapp AG
- Jungheinrich AG
- SSI Schaefer LLC
- Beumer Group
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH
- Toshiba Infrastructure System and Solutions Corporation
Logistics Automation Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Logistics Automation Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275427
Key Market Trends:
Warehouse Management to Occupy Major Share
- Warehouse operations contribute to a majority of resource consumption. As companies are demanding new solutions to improve the efficiency of warehouses, to reduce cost and increasing awareness among the businesses around the world, the deployment of warehouse robots is set to increase.
- For instance, Alibaba, world’s largest retailer, has upgraded to robotic labor in one of its warehouse which has resulted in drastically reducing the labor workforce by 70% creating an opportunity for a highly skilled workforce.
- Mobile robots are witnessing high growth in small and medium warehouses with smaller pallet sizes, while industrial applications in large warehouses dedicated to foods and beverages demand articulated and palletizing robots.
- According to a survey from the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, 94% of food packaging operations are using robotics already, and half of them reported the plan to increase their level of automation over the next three to five years.
- For instance, in August 2018, Aberdeen-based inspection technology and service provider for the oil and gas industry, Innospection, Shell Brazil and SENAI CIMATEC technology institute in Salvador, Brazil, have signed a partnership agreement to develop a robot-based technology for in-service inspection of cargo oil tanks of FPSOs.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share
- North America occupied the largest share of the logistics automation market in 2018, due to the presence of several established e-commerce companies in the region and high investments for the development of logistics.
- The strong economy, with notable port traffic, increased e-commerce activity, and key manufacturing indices resulting in manufacturing growth, are poised to drive the demand for warehouses in the United States.
- A US-based third-party logistics company, DHL, plans to increase its warehouse capacity to 10 million square feet by 2020. The trend was followed by other companies, such as XPO Logistics and CEVA Logistics.
- According to the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the North American automation market had set new records very recently. For the first nine months of 2017, 27,294 orders of robots valued at approximately USD 1.473 billion were sold in North America.
- According to RIA estimates, approximately 250,000 robots are now in use in the United States, accounting for the third highest in the world, behind Japan and China. Also, in the United States, manufacturing accounts for USD 2.17 trillion in annual economic activity, and more than 98% of U.S. manufacturers qualify as small businesses which leaves a huge scope for logistics automation.
- DHL plans to invest 300 million USD in North America to deploying new technology and transportation control towers in 350 of the 430 to improve productivity and reduce costs. These investments are expected to drive the market in the region.
Logistics Automation Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Logistics Automation Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Logistics Automation Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Logistics Automation Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275427
Detailed TOC of Logistics Automation Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Exponential Growth of the E-commerce Industry
4.3.2 Advancements in Robotics
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Capital Investment and Lack of Skilled Personnel
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Enterprise Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium-size Enterprises
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Warehouse Management
5.3.2 Transportation Management
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.1 Retail and E-Commerce
5.4.2 Manufacturing and Automotive
5.4.3 Food and Beverages
5.4.4 Pharmaceuticals and Health Care
5.4.5 Oil and Gas
5.4.6 Aerospace and Defense
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Dematic Corp.
6.1.2 Daifuku Co. Limited
6.1.3 Swisslog Holding Limited
6.1.4 Honeywell Intelligrated
6.1.5 Murata Machinery Limited
6.1.6 Knapp AG
6.1.7 Jungheinrich AG
6.1.8 SSI Schaefer LLC
6.1.9 Mecalux, SA
6.1.10 Beumer Group
6.1.11 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
6.1.12 Toshiba Infrastructure System and Solutions Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Small Farm Tractor Market 2019 Size, Share, Growth Rate Outlook By Import, Export, Consumption And Consumption Value By Major Countries And Key Players Forecast To 2025
- Optical Mirror Market: Global Industry Size, Analysis, Share, Growth Factor, Segmentation, Trends, And Forecasts 2019-2024
- Farm Animal External Medicine Market 2019 Manufacturers Data, Import/export Scenario, Application, Type, Regions, Growth Rate, Demand And Future Forecast Till 2024
- Industrial Ceiling Fan Market 2019: Market Size, Growth Rate, Demand, Trends, Industry Status, Leading Key Players Forecast Till 2024
- Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Main Battle Tanks Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Market 2019: Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Market Share, Size, Revenue And 2024 Forecast Research Report