Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Business Growth and Forecast to 2027
Posted on May 13 2022 11:28 AM
"Key Companies Covered in Maritime Surveillance & Intervention (MSI) Market reports are Yaltes (Turkey), Indra Sist mas, S.A. (Spain), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (The U.S.), Saab AB (Sweden), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan), Bharat Electronics Limited (Bengaluru), Dassault Aviation SA (France), Naval Group (France), Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (Norway), SRT Marine Systems plc (The U.K.) "
The global maritime surveillance and intervention (MSI) market is likely to gain traction from its increasing usage by the coastline law enforcement teams to detect lockdown violators amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market Size, Share &COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By System (Detectors, Combat Management System, Surveillance and Tracking, Geographic Information System (GIS), and Others), By Services (Risk Assessment and Investigation, Maintenance and Support, Security Management, and Others), By Application (Port and Critical Infrastructure Facility, Vessel Security, Coastal Surveillance, and Search and Rescue), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the MSI market size was USD 18.80 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 33.76 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.86% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure :
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the MSI solutions providers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Yaltes (Turkey)
- IndraSistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (The U.S.)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (Bengaluru)
- Dassault Aviation SA (France)
- Naval Group (France)
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (Norway)
- SRT Marine Systems plc (The U.K.)
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Rate of Ocean Crimes to Boost Growth
The rising ocean trade worldwide is persistently increasing maritime traffic. This type of trade is considered to be highly preferred and the most established form of cargo export and import as it is capable of carrying heavy-weight goods. The presence of several trader vessels in the sea has given rise to seaway transportation, thereby surging the rate of ocean crimes across the globe. To prevent smuggling, illegal immigration, and piracy, many organizations are rapidly adopting MSI solutions. However, the requirement of the high cost to develop advanced MSI systems may hamper the maritime surveillance and intervention market growth in the coming years.
Vessel Security Segment to Grow Rapidly Owing to Rising Cargo Vessels for Sea Trade
Based on application, the market is segregated into coastal surveillance, vessel security, port and critical infrastructure facility, and others. Out of these, the coastal surveillance generated 37.00%maritime surveillance and intervention market share in 2019. The vessel security segment is expected to showcase the fastest growth in the near future owing to the surging number of cargo vessels for sea trade. Therefore, to protect the vessels from cyber-attacks and terrorist attacks, the demand for MSI systems is increasing in this segment.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market drivers, hindrances, and dynamics?
- Which companies would generate the largest revenue?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the sales of maritime surveillance and intervention solutions?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in the market?
North America to Dominate Fuelled by High Demand for MSI Solutions in Canada
Regionally, North America held USD 5.83 billion in terms of revenue in 2019. The region is set to retain its dominant position throughout the forthcoming years backed by the increasing usage of state-of-the-art MSI systems for improving the protection measures of coastline operations. Canada possesses around 202,080 kilometers of coastline and it’s considered to be the longest worldwide. Hence, the marine industry in the country is anticipated to exhibit high demand for maritime surveillance and intervention solutions.
The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to showcase the fastest growth in the near future because of the increasing number of maritime activities in developing countries, such as China and India. China’s maximum amount of trade is carried out through sea transport. Thus, the country is expected to adopt MSI solutions at a fast pace.
Key Players Focus on Launching New Solutions to Intensify Competition
The market is fragmented in nature with the presence of a large number of prominent companies. They are mainly trying to gain a competitive edge by launching new solutions equipped with advanced technologies. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- February 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited is planning to set up 5 command and control centers and 38 more radar stations along the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) to strengthen India’s maritime security.
- June 2019: Dassault Aviation SA signed a contract with the French Armed Force Minister to deliver seven Falcon 2000LXS aircraft maritime intervention and surveillance applications.
Inquire Before Buying:-
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner-Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- 360 Degree Feedback Software Market: $1465.6 Million By 2027 At Cagr Of 10.1%
- Worldwide Competitive Intelligence Tools Market Size To Touch Usd 82 Million By 2027; Competitive Intelligence Tools Market Share [2020-2027]
- Worldwide Ai In Manufacturing Market Size To Touch Usd 9.89 Billion By 2027; Ai In Manufacturing Market Share [2020-2027]
- Worldwide Egrc Market Size To Touch Usd 75.24 Billion By 2028; Egrc Market Share [2021-2028]
- Worldwide Building Information Modeling Software Market Size To Touch Usd 11.96 Billion By 2027; Building Information Modeling Software Market Share [2020-2027]
- Europe Contact Center As A Service Market Size To Touch Usd 2249 Million By 2027; Europe Contact Center As A Service Market Share [2020-2027]
- Worldwide Cloud It Service Management Market Size To Touch Usd 15.65 Billion By 2027; Cloud It Service Management Market Share [2020-2027]