Metal Fiber Market Top Key Players, Latest Trends, Supply Chain Challenges, Russia Ukraine War Impact and Global Industry Dynamics
Posted on May 24 2022 6:34 AM
"Key Companies Covered are Bekaert (Belgium), Deutsches Metallfaserwerk Dr. Schwabbauer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), IntraMicron (U.S.), NIKKO TECHNO, Ltd. (Belgium), CREAFIBRES SAS (France), Green Steel Group (Italy), Fibrometals (Romania), Nippon Seisen Co., Ltd. (Japan), MBC Metal Limited (China), Addas Group (Egypt), GUVEN METAL (Turkey), BinNova GmbH & Co KG (Germany) "
Latest Industry Research by Fortune Business Insights™ states The global metal fiber market is set to gain momentum from its surging usage in various aircraft as a sound attenuation element. Nowadays, the increasing population in cities is, in turn, raising the volume of air traffic. Hence, the demand for silent aircraft is increasing to lower noise pollution and to control air traffic. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a new report, titled, “Metal Fiber Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Steel, Nickel, Copper, Aluminum, and Others), By Technology (Bundle Drawing, Foil Shaving, Machining, And Melt Spinning), By Application (ESD/EMI Protection, Filtration, Hot Glass Manipulation, Electrical Cables, Specialties, and Others), By End-Use (Textile, Automotive, Aerospace, Power & Electronics, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the metal fiber market size was USD 4,701.0 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 6,561.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market drivers, trends, and hindrances?
- Which region would dominate the market in the near future?
- Which segment is set to lead the market by the end of 2027?
- How will the companies surge sales of metal fibers amid the pandemic?
Get Sample PDF Brochure :-
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand for Conductive Textile to Accelerate Growth
The demand for metal fiber is high from the textile industry worldwide. This is because of the recent trend of wearing smart textiles or e-textiles. Also, biomedical clothing contains electrodes made of conductive yarns. Besides, antistatic or conductive textiles are used extensively in a wide range of applications, such as military, electronic devices, home textiles, and optical & pharmaceutical industries.
However, the development of innovative metal fiber production technology requires the assistance of various fields, namely, pressure handling, powder metallurgy, porous materials, and non-woven manufacturing. Manufacturers sometimes are unable to keep up with the requirements. This factor may hamper the metal fiber market growth in the coming years.
Rising Usage of Stainless Steel Fibers to Favor Growth of Textile Segment
Based on end-use, the aerospace segment held 16.5% in terms of metal fiber market share in 2019. The textile segment is expected to earn the highest revenue throughout the forthcoming years fueled by the increasing usage of stainless steel fibers and yarns for shielding textiles from electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Asia Pacific to Remain at Forefront Backed by High Demand from India & China
Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2019 and is likely to remain in its position in the near future. This growth is attributable to the high demand for these fibers from India and China. Also, India would showcase a considerable demand from the textile and automotive industries. In 2019, North America procured USD 629.9 million in terms of revenue. The increasing usage of textiles, such as protective clothing, upholstery fabrics, and carpets is set to surge the demand for metal fiber in this region.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Key Players Focus on Expanding Production to Attract More Customers
The market is highly fragmented. Most of the companies are adopting strategies, such as investments, acquisitions, research & development activities, and innovation to strengthen their positions. Some of the others are broadening their production processes and shifting their facilities to bigger locations for attracting more customers. Below is a recent industry development:
- July 2020: Bekaert will move its US production activities of Dramix® steel fiber to a state-of-the-art facility in Wilkes-Barre in fall 2020. It took this decision because of the high demand for Dramix® steel fiber. The company’s Shelbyville team will assist customers during the entire relocation process. To meet the ‘U.S. made and melt’ requirement, the company is investing in high-quality steel fiber production.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of the reputed metal fiber manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
- Bekaert (Belgium)
- Deutsches Metallfaserwerk Dr. Schwabbauer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- IntraMicron (U.S.)
- NIKKO TECHNO, Ltd. (Belgium)
- CREAFIBRES SAS (France)
- Green Steel Group (Italy)
- Fibrometals (Romania)
- Nippon Seisen Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- MBC Metal Limited (China)
- Addas Group (Egypt)
- GUVEN METAL (Turkey)
- BinNova GmbH & Co KG (Germany)
- Other Key Players
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report :-
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights Pvt Ltd
Company Press Release
- Automated Guided Vehicle Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Facility Management Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Welding Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Liver Cancer Therapeutics Market , Global Demand, Industry Size, Revenue Analysis, Regional Share And Competitive Landscape