Modular Construction Market Improvement Study by Dynamics, Opportunities and Driving Forces to 2029
Posted on Jan 13 2023 8:57 AM
"The telehandler market size was USD 5.87 billion in 2020. It is projected to grow from USD 6.19 billion in 2021 to USD 9.38 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. "
Global Modular Construction Market report explores comprehensive and insightful information about various key factors like regional growth, segmentation, CAGR, business revenue status of top key players and drivers. The purpose of this report is to provide a telescopic view of the current market size by value and volume, opportunities, and development status.
The Modular Construction Market report majorly focuses on market trends in 2022, historical growth rate, technologies, and the changing investment structure. Additionally, the report shows the latest market insights, increasing growth opportunities, business strategies, and growth plans adopted by major players. Moreover, it contains an analysis of current market dynamics, future developments, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The global modular construction market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 114.78 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its latest report, titled, “Modular Construction Market, 2021-2028.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 72.11 billion in 2020.
Request a Sample PDF Brochure:
November 2019: Katerra secured a commercial construction project from the India-based Vaishnavi Group to build Vaishnavi Tech Square in Bengaluru. Under the terms of the contract, Katerra will construct ten floors for office spaces, along with multi-level parking and two additional basement floors.
The Study Objectives of this Report Are:
- To analyze global status, future forecast and growth opportunity.
- To present the market development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central and South America.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the Modular Construction Market by type, global size and key regions.
List of Key Companies Operating in Modular Construction Market Include:
- Guerdon Modular Buildings
- Red Sea International Company
- Bouygues Construction
- VINCI Construction Grands Projects
- Skanska AB
- Lendlease Corporation
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the global market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key player along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the Modular Construction Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the market demand?
The report specifically highlights company profiles with regional outlook, product portfolio, sales data, distribution chain, manufacturing, new market entrants as well as existing market players, advertising, brand value, popular products, demand and supply, and other important factors to help the new entrants understand the market scenario better.
Important factors like strategic developments, government regulations, end-users, target audience, distribution network, branding, product portfolio, market share, threats and barriers, growth drivers and latest trends in the industry are also
Get a Customized Research Report:
The global modular construction market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 114.78 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its latest report, titled, “Modular Construction Market, 2021-2028.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 72.11 billion in 2020. Factors such as adoption of advanced lean manufacturing techniques and the growing infrastructure investment are expected to boost the adoption of the product globally. For instance, in March 2021, Finch Buildings, a Dutch sustainable building solutions provider, announced that it has raised over EURO 1 million with the help of Belgium-based AMAVI Capital to establish its presence globally. According to the European Union, 35% of the total waste generation in Europe is due to the construction sector. The company is a staunch believer of the fact that construction of wooden buildings is the solution going forward.
Market Segment Analysis -Market Segment Analysis –
- By Type (Value)
- Permanent Modular Construction (PMC)
- Relocatable Modular Construction (RMC)
- By Application (Value)
- Education & Institutional
- Others (Residential, Religious Buildings, etc.)
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Key Points from TOC:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Global Statistics — Key Countries
4.2 New Product Launches
4.3 Pipeline Analysis
4.4 Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
4.5 Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global Modular Construction Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
5.1. Key Findings/ Summary
5.2. Market Analysis — By Product Type
5.3. Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
5.4. Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
11.1. Key Industry Developments
11.2. Global Market Share Analysis
11.3. Competition Dashboard
11.4. Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor,
Icon Tower, Baner - Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
Phone:US:+1 424 253 0390,UK: +44 2071 939123,APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Fortune Business Insights Pvt Ltd
Company Press Release
- Automated Guided Vehicle Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Facility Management Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Welding Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2023 Current Trends, Latest Expansions, Scenario, Market Size, Drivers, Restraints, And Major Players
- Liver Cancer Therapeutics Market , Global Demand, Industry Size, Revenue Analysis, Regional Share And Competitive Landscape