"Companies Profiled in Offshore Drilling Market Are Archer Well Company, Borr Drilling, Odfjell Drilling, Pacific Drilling, Noble Drilling, Valaris plc, Transocean , Shelf Drilling, Maersk Drilling, KCA Deutag , COSL – China Oilfield Services Limited, Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc., Saipem, Nabors Industries
The global offshore drilling market size stood at USD 31.26 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 56.97 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
The Offshore Drilling Market 2022
| Energy And Power Industry Global Analysis by Covid-19 Impact On, Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2026 is latest study published by Fortune Business Insights.The Offshore Drilling Market Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a given forecast period is calculated based on various factors and their level of impact on the market.Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102636
Key Industry Development:
March 2020: ExxonMobil’s Australian subsidiary, Esso Australia, announced that it has hit the total depth in its ongoing project in the West Barracouta gas field development in Bass Strait. Comprising of two subsea production wells, the development project will be controlled by the prevailing Barracouta infrastructure, with production slated to commence from early 2021.
January 2020: Transocean Ltd., the world’s largest offshore drilling company based in Switzerland, reported that it is experiencing a flood of contracts for its ultra-deepwater services as well as its services for drilling in inhospitable environmental conditions. The company also declared that it has secured additional contracts worth $352.9 million at the beginning of 2020.
Offshore Drilling Market Report Scope:
|Market size available for years
|Base year considered
||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2019-20261
||Types, Applications, End-Users, and more.
||Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
||Report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.
|Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options
Industry Globalization Drivers:
Growing Investment to Discover Untapped Hydrocarbon Reserves to Fuel the Market
The growth of the world is based on the production of oil and gas. Over the years, hydrocarbons have been massively used in power generation, transportation, manufacturing goods, and many other essentials. However, the exponential demand for conventional fuel on account of globalization, urbanization, and massive economic development is set to dampen the demand-supply ratio. Furthermore, many countries are increasing their capital expenditure (CAPEX) to secure future energy demand. Offshore hydrocarbons are proven to be one of the most reliable sources of energy that attract many investors. Thus, rising interest in recovering untapped hydrocarbon reserves anticipated to drive the market size.
The Offshore Drilling Market COVID-19 influence analysis:
- Pre & post COVID-19 market size
- A qualitative investigation of the long-term & short term influence of COVID-19 on the industry
- The analysis provides the main approaches adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the epidemics on their enterprise activities & scope for future developments.
Stepping into a Post-COVID Economy: How Energy and Power Industry Will Play an Essential Role in its Recovery. Request Sample Copy
The study provides analysis on market participants including:
- ArcherWell Company (Norway)
- Borr Drilling (Bermuda)
- Odfjell Drilling (Norway)
- Pacific Drilling (United State)
- Noble Drilling (United Kingdom)
- Valaris plc (United Kingdom)
- Transocean (Switzerland)
- Shelf Drilling (UAE)
- Maersk Drilling (Denmark)
- KCA Deutag (United Kingdom)
- COSL – China Oilfield Services Limited (China)
- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (United States)
- Saipem (Italy)
- Nabors Industries (Bermuda)
Key segments, including types and applications, were detailed in this report. Consultants of verified market reports studied all segments and used historical data to provide market size. They also talked about the growth opportunities the segment could pose in the future. The study provides production and revenue data by type and application during the past period and forecast period(2022-2026).
Highlights of the Report:
Industry Overview: The first section of the research study covers an overview of the global Offshore Drilling Market,market status and prospects,and product range. In addition,it provides highlights of the major segments of the global Offshore Drilling Market,i.e. region, type and application segments.
Competitive Analysis:This report illuminates important mergers and acquisitions,business expansion,product or service differences,market concentration,competitive status of the global Offshore Drilling Market, and market size by player.
Company Profiles and Key Data:This section covers companies profiling the major players in the global Offshore Drilling Market based on the aforementioned revenue,products,business and other factors.
Market size by type and application:In addition to providing in-depth analysis of the global Offshore Drilling Market size by type and application,this section provides research on top end users or consumers and potential applications.
Market Dynamics: This report covers the drivers, trends and opportunities of the global Offshore Drilling Market. This section also includes Porter's analysis of five forces.
Findings and Conclusions:It provides strong recommendations for new as well as established players for securing a position of strength in the global Offshore Drilling Market.
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102636
Detailed TOC of Global Offshore Drilling Market Report 2022
Offshore Drilling Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Objectives of the Study
- Overview of Offshore Drilling Market
- Offshore Drilling Market Market Scope and Market Size Estimation
- Market Concentration Ratio and Market Maturity Analysis
- Global Offshore Drilling Market Revenue and Growth Rate
- Types of Offshore Drilling Market
- Applications of Offshore Drilling Market
- Research Regions
- Market Dynamics
- Offshore Drilling Market Industry Trends
- Offshore Drilling Market Drivers
- Offshore Drilling Market Market Challenges
- Offshore Drilling Market Market Restraints
- Industry News and Policies by Regions
- Industry News
- Industry Policies
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
- Offshore Drilling Market Development Trends under COVID-9 Outbreak
- Global COVID-9 Status Overview
- Influence of COVID-9 Outbreak on Offshore Drilling Market Industry Development
Industry Chain Analysis
- Upstream Raw Material Supply and Demand Analysis
- Global Offshore Drilling Market Major Upstream Raw Material and Suppliers
- Raw Material Source Analysis
- Major Players of Offshore Drilling Market
- Major Players Manufacturing Base of Offshore Drilling Market in 2026
- Major Players Market Distribution in 2026
- Offshore Drilling Market Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
- Production Process Analysis
- Manufacturing Cost Structure of Offshore Drilling Market
- Market Channel Analysis of Offshore Drilling Market
- Major Down Stream Customers by Application
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/102636
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs