Paper Products Market Report [2022-2029] | Global Size, Industry Share, Revenue, Key Players, CAGR, Demand and Sales Forecast
Posted on Aug 5 2022 5:16 AM
"Paper Products Industry Segmentation By Product Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel And Regional Forecast 2022-2029 "
The global paper products market size will grow in the wake of rising demand for packaged products during the forecast period. Moreover, the penetration of sustainable products has become pronounced across emerging and advanced economies. Technological developments across commercial and household sectors will augur well for the business outlook. Fortune Business Insights™ has delved into these insights in an upcoming research report, titled, “Paper Products Market, 2022-2029.”
Skyrocketing Demand for Toilet Paper Creates Supply Chain Disruptions
Although most industries grappled with the COVID-19 pandemic, the paper industry showed possible resilience. Exponential demand for personal hygiene products and food packaging products has encouraged stakeholders to expand their footfall across untapped areas. Prominently, consumers exhibited stellar demand for toilet papers, creating uncertainties and disruptions globally. So much so that the stockpiling of paper products became pronounced, leading to the demand-supply gap.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the paper products market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- Essity Aktiebolag (Sweden)
- Procter & (U.S.)
- Clearwater Paper Corporation (U.S.)
- Irving Consumer Products Limited (Canada)
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
The research report includes industry dynamics, such as opportunities, drivers, restraints and trends. The primary resources, including interviews, have been used to validate assumptions and findings. Primary interviews have helped offer insights into business scenarios. The report has been prepared through secondary research, including press releases, annual reports, white papers and journals. Moreover, qualitative and quantitative analyses have been used to analyze the technology landscape and market revenues.
Drivers and Restraints-
Trend for Hygiene Products to Trigger Innovations
As industries find ways to overcome challenges stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak, demand for hygiene products has become pronounced globally. Hygiene companies are diversifying their product offerings, emphasizing recycling strategies. Paper products market share could witness an upward trajectory with rising consumer awareness towards sustainability. Recycled packaging paper will gain ground to minimize waste and bolster customer relationship management. It is worth noting that personal care products, including baby diapers, feminine care and consumer tissue, along with kraft paper, have become trendier.
Meanwhile, fluctuating prices of paper and a low supply of recycled raw material could dent the growth prospect. Companies are likely to seek options for low-cost packaging to expand their penetration.
Packaging Products to Gain Footfall from Biodegradability Trends
In terms of the product type, the market is segmented into packaging products, hygiene products, stationery products and others.
Based on application, the industry is divided into commercial and household segments.
With respect to distribution channel, the market is segmented into offline stores and e-commerce stores.
On the geographical front, the industry covers Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and South America.
The packaging products segment will contribute a considerable share towards the global market, partly due to recyclability and biodegradability attributes.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
North America Market Well-Positioned with Buoyant Demand for Tissue Paper
Growth expectations from North America will gain an uptick from the heightened demand for tissue paper across the U.S. and Canada. With governments and other stakeholders emphasizing the practice of good hygiene, hygiene paper products will also add fillip to North America paper products market growth. Consumer packaging and tissue trend will mainly be spurred by demographic shifts and the demand for sustainability and convenience.
Asia Pacific market forecast will be strong against the backdrop of awareness about the downsides of plastic products. For instance, in January 2021, China implemented a plastic ban to abstain stores in the major cities from providing plastic shopping bags and restaurants from providing single-use plastic straws. Moreover, burgeoning industrialization across China and India has triggered the demand for sustainability, boding well for paper product manufacturers and suppliers.
The Global Paper Products Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Paper Products? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Paper Products Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Paper Products Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Paper Products Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Paper Products Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Paper Products Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Paper Products Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Paper Products Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Paper Products Industry? What are Global Paper Products Analysis Results? What Are Global Paper Products Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Paper Products Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Paper Products Industry?
Stakeholders Emphasize Product Offerings to Expand their Footprint
In the competitive global market, well-established and emerging players are likely to inject funds into technological advancements, product rollouts, mergers & acquisitions and geographical expansion. Leading players are well-poised to infuse funds into research and development activities to tap markets in the ensuing period.
One of the industry developments is elucidated below:
- July 2019: Graphic Packaging announced the acquisition of Artistic Carton Co. to bolster end-market diversification and provide synergies through paperboard integration.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner - Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Shunt Capacitor Market Size, Key Market Developments And Innovations In 2022
- Pigging Valves Market Size, High-growth Segments And Their Share Forecasts
- Wellhead Equipment Market Size, Players Leveraging On Growth Opportunities
- Pad Mounted Switchgear Market Size, New Prospects To Emerge By 2029
- Load Bank Resistor Market Size, Promising Regions For Companies In 2022