Retinoblastoma Treatment Market Potential Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players- Research Forecasts to 2024
Posted on Nov 8 2019 6:25 AM
"Retinoblastoma Treatment Market analysis report contains all study material about Market Overview, Growth, Demand and Forecast Research in all over the world. "
Global “Retinoblastoma Treatment Market” report provides detail analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. Using the industrial figures, the market finds growth figures between the forecast period from 2019 - 2024. In order to present an executive-level model of the market and its future perspectives, Retinoblastoma Treatment Market report presents a clear segmentation based on different parameters. The factors that affect these segments are also discussed in detail in the report.
Following Companies Are Covered by Retinoblastoma Treatment Market
- Baxter International Inc.
- Myers Squibb Company
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13999710
- Global Retinoblastoma Treatment market was valued at USD 2297.13 million in 2018, and is estimated to be valued at USD 3001.78 million in 2024, witnessing a CAGR of 4.56%. certain factors that are driving the market growth include remission and the chance of recurrence, and increasing public awareness.
- Recurrent retinoblastoma occurs, when cancer comes back after it has been treated and diagnosed. Both extraocular and intraocular retinoblastoma might have probable chances of remittance.
- Generally, the likelihood of relapse and formation of secondary tumors increases with the genetic nature of the disease. Patients with non-hereditary or sporadic retinoblastoma are not as susceptible to relapse, as hereditary ones. Although, the cure rate for retinoblastoma is quite high, the exact cure rate is dependent on the extent of the disease and chances of recurrence. The increasing number of treatment procedures drive the retinoblastoma treatment market.
- In addition, improving awareness about retinoblastoma is a worthwhile goal, and any eye complaint merits careful attention from all nursing and medical personnel. Improving awareness regarding retinoblastoma is especially important in developing countries, as the incidences of eye cancer are increasing, and many children die undiagnosed or have advanced disease at presentation, due to delay in referral to an oncology centre. Retinoblastoma educational and public awareness campaigns have been shown to increase referrals, decrease rates of advanced disease, and improve outcomes in low and middle-income countries.
- However, side effects of retinoblastoma surgery, radiation therapy to the head and certain chemotherapy drugs, such as cisplatin and carboplatin (Paraplatin, Paraplatin AQ), may cause hearing loss when they are given to very young children. The other eye problems include difficulty in judging distance between objects and difficulty seeing to the side (peripheral vision). Eye problems can also lead to changes in balance.
Scope of the Report:
- Retinoblastoma is the most common cancer among children, which starts in the retina. It generally develops before the age of 5. One out of three children with retinoblastoma develops cancer in both eyes. The most common symptom of retinoblastoma is a visible whiteness in the pupil, called cat's eye reflex or leukocoria.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
At what stage of development are the key market products?
What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
What is the outlook for the industry?
What difference does performance characteristics of Retinoblastoma Treatment create from those of established entities?
For More Information or Query or Customization before Buying, Visit at - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999710
Key Market Trends:
Non-hereditary Retinoblastoma is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Retinoblastoma Type Segment
In the Retinoblastoma type segment of the Retinoblastoma treatment market, the non-hereditary retinoblastoma (NHR) is expected to have the largest market size and is likely to witness a CAGR of 3.82% in the forecast period.
Non-hereditary retinoblastoma (NHR), also known as sporadic retinoblastoma, is the more prevalent form of retinoblastoma. According to the American Cancer Society, 67% of reported cases (in the United States) of retinoblastoma in pediatrics are non-hereditary or sporadic.
The NHR is mostly a pediatric disease, and according to the American Cancer Society, the survival rates post diagnosis is approximately 90%. According to the Union for International Cancer Control, the average age-adjusted incidence rate of retinoblastoma in the United States and Europe is 2-5/106 children (approximately one in 14,000 – 18,000 live births).
The market for NHR is expected to grow tremendously over the forecast period, primarily due to the higher incidence rate, when compared to hereditary retinoblastoma. Additionally, factors, like high survival rates post diagnosis in developed regions, like the United States, are likely to add to the global market growth.
Asia-Pacific Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific currently dominates the market for Retinoblastoma Treatment and is expected to continue its strong hold for a few more years. This region is expected to increase its market share in the future owing to the fact that, retinoblastoma (Rb) is the most common primary intraocular malignancy of infancy and childhood, and seriously endangers the vision and life of children.
According to the United Nations Survey in 2016, China was only second to that in India, in the prevalence of Rb in APAC countries. Similarly, according to the Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, in 2018, the average occurrence frequency for retinoblastoma was 1:16,823 births/year and at diagnosis, 89.0% of the patients were aged younger than 3 years and 41.0% were aged younger than 1 year.
Furthermore, in countries like India, current treatment modalities of systemic chemotherapy and focal treatment have contributed significantly to disability limitation and patient survival and there is less knowledge on the genetics of the retinoblastoma gene and its protein, and there is potential for developing targeted molecular therapies.
Reasons for Buying Retinoblastoma Treatment Market Report:
This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13999710
Detailed TOC of Retinoblastoma Treatment Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Remission and the Chance of Recurrence
4.2.2 Increasing Public Awareness
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Small Patient Pool
4.3.2 Side Effects of Retinoblastoma Surgery
4.4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Treatment Type
5.1.2 Radiation therapy
5.1.3 Laser Therapy (Photocoagulation)
5.1.7 Opthalmic Artery Infusion Chemotherapy
5.1.8 High-dose Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant
5.2 By Type of Retinoblastoma
5.2.1 Non-hereditary Retinoblastoma
5.2.2 Hereditary Retinoblastoma
5.3 By Type of Staging
5.3.1 Intraocular Retinoblastoma
5.3.2 Extraocular Retinoblastoma
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.4.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Baxter International Inc.
6.1.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
6.1.3 Cadila Pharmaceuticals
6.1.4 GlaxoSmithKline plc
6.1.5 Johnson & Johnson
6.1.6 Merck & Co.
6.1.7 Novartis AG
6.1.8 Pfizer Inc.
6.1.9 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Increasing Technological Advancement To Global Step Ladder Market Analysis And Forecast 2025
- Global Music Wire Market Driving Factors, 2025 Market Analysis, Investment Feasibility And Trends
- Worldwide Wireless Communication Systems Market Outlook To 2025: Emerging Trends And Will Generate New Growth Opportunities Status
- Global Asphalt Cements Market Entry Strategies, Countermeasures Of Economic Impact And Marketing Channels To 2025
- Global Piston Motor Market 2020 Outlook To 2025: Top Companies In Market, Trends & Growth Factors And Details For Business Development
- Worldwide Glucokinase Market Outlook To 2025: Emerging Trends And Will Generate New Growth Opportunities Status
- Global Gamma Irradiators Market Share, Growth, Trend Analysis And Forecast From 2020-2025; Consumption Capacity By Volume And Production Value