Robotic Process Automation Market Projected to Surpass US $ 7.64 Billion During the 2021-2028 Forecast Timeframe | Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Jul 18 2022 8:29 AM
"Robotic Process Automation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By Operation (Rule-Based, Knowledge-Based), By Application (Administration and reporting, Customer Support, Data Migration & Capture Extraction, Analysis, Others), By Industry (Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics Industry, BFSI, Healthcare, IT and Telecom, Hospitality, Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2021-2028 "
Fortune Business Insights published the latest research report on the Robotic Process Automation Market. In order to comprehend a market holistically, a variety of factors must be evaluated, including demographics, business cycles, and microeconomic requirements that pertain precisely to the market under study. In addition, the Robotic Process Automation Market study demonstrates a detailed examination of the business state, which represents creative ways for company growth, financial factors such as production value, key regions, and growth rate.
- The Global Robotic Process Automation Market was estimated to be valued at USD 1.29 Billion in 2020.
- The growth rate of the Global Robotic Process Automation Market is 25 %, with an estimated value of USD 7.64 Billion by 2028.
- The Global Robotic Process Automation Market is estimated to be worth USD 7.64 Billion by 2028.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102042
|Market Size Value in 2020||USD 1.29 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 25 % from 2021-2028|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 7.64 Billion|
Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technologies to Fuel Market Growth
The increasing demand for automated technology by companies to handle their complex and unstructured information and automate their businesses end to end is expected to drive the robotic process automation market growth in upcoming years. Additionally, the combination of RPA technology with artificial intelligence as well as technologies is helping in extending the horizons of business processes. Using such advanced technologies helps automatically observe work activities, recognize optimal workflows, and suggest a self-regulatory path to businesses. For instance, in May 2020, AntWork announced the launch of ANTstein, an AI, RPA, and machine learning integrated platform. With this launch, the company aims to offer maximum bot utilization, insights into all types of data, data curation, and building.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Robotic Process Automation Market growth drivers, hindrances, and dynamics?
- Which Robotic Process Automation Market companies would lead the market by generating the largest revenue?
- How will the companies surge the processes adoption amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which region and segment would dominate the Robotic Process Automation Market in the coming years?
Major companies in Robotic Process Automation Market Report are:
- Automation Anywhere (California, U.S.)
- Blue Prism PLC (Warrington, U.K.)
- IPsoft Inc. (New York,U.S.)
- Kofax, Inc. (California,U.S.)
- Nice Systems Ltd. (Ra'anana, Israel)
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Pegasystems, Inc. (Massachusetts,U.S.)
- Redwood Software (Houten, Netherlands)
- Uipath SRL (New York,U.S.)
- OnviSource, Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
Pre-Post COVID-19 Impact on Global Robotic Process Automation Market
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered novel corona virus. Largely unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, COVID-19 has moved from a regional crisis to a global pandemic in just a matter of a few weeks.
In addition, production and supply chain delays were also witnessed during the second quarter which poised a challenge to the Robotic Process Automation Market, since end-user industries were still not operating at their full capacity.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global Robotic Process Automation Market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Robotic Process Automation Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the Robotic Process Automation Marketsize and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the Robotic Process Automation Market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Robotic Process Automation Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest Robotic Process Automation Market share?
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Robotic Process Automation Market?
2) What is the market size, share?
3) Who are the top key players in the market?
4) What will be the future market of the Robotic Process Automation Market?
- Robotic Process Automation Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2029
- Robotic Process Automation Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Table of Contents with Major Points:
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Snapshot
1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
1.2.1. Robotic Process Automation Market, by Region, 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
1.2.2. Robotic Process Automation Market, by Type, 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
1.2.3. Robotic Process Automation Market, by Application, 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
1.2.4. Robotic Process Automation Market, by Verticles, 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
1.3. Key Trends
1.4. Estimation Methodology
1.5. Research Assumption
2. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Definition and Scope
2.1. Objective of the Study
2.2. Market Definition & Scope
2.2.1. Scope of the Study
2.2.2. Industry Evolution
2.3. Years Considered for the Study
2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
3. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Dynamics
3.1. Robotic Process Automation Market Impact Analysis (2018-2029)
3.1.1. Market Drivers
3.1.2. Market Challenges
3.1.3. Market Opportunities
4. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Industry Analysis
4.1. Porter’s 5 Force Model
4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
4.1.6. Futuristic Approach to Porter’s 5 Force Model (2018-2029)
4.2. PEST Analysis
4.3. Investment Adoption Model
4.4. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
5. Global Robotic Process Automation Market, by Type
5.1. Market Snapshot
5.2. Global Robotic Process Automation Market by Type, Performance – Potential Analysis
5.3. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Estimates & Forecasts by Type 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
5.4. Robotic Process Automation Market, Sub Segment Analysis
6. Global Robotic Process Automation Market, by Application
6.1. Market Snapshot
6.2. Global Robotic Process Automation Market by Application, Performance – Potential Analysis
6.3. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Estimates & Forecasts by Application 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
6.4. Robotic Process Automation Market, Sub Segment Analysis
7. Global Robotic Process Automation Market, by Verticles
7.1. Market Snapshot
7.2. Global Robotic Process Automation Market by Verticles, Performance – Potential Analysis
7.3. Global Robotic Process Automation Market Estimates & Forecasts by Verticles 2018-2029 (USD Billion)
7.4. Robotic Process Automation Market, Sub Segment Analysis
8. Global Robotic Process Automation Market, Regional Analysis
8.1. Robotic Process Automation Market, Regional Market Snapshot
8.2. North America Robotic Process Automation Market
8.3. Europe Robotic Process Automation Market Snapshot
8.4. Asia-Pacific Robotic Process Automation Market Snapshot
8.5. Latin America Robotic Process Automation Market Snapshot
8.6. Rest of The World Robotic Process Automation Market
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Top Market Strategies
9.2. Company Profiles
220.127.116.11. Key InDurationation
18.104.22.168. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
22.214.171.124. Product Summary
126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
10. Research Process
10.1. Research Process
10.1.1. Data Mining
10.1.3. Market Estimation
10.2. Research Attributes
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/102042
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Machine Tools Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Air Filters Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Facility Management Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Welding Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027
- Welding Consumables Market To Witness Robust Growth Expansion By 2027