Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market 2021 : Global Industry Analysis by Top Countries Data, Share, Market Size, Share, Demand, Key Players Profiles, Future Prospects and Forecasts to 2026
Posted on May 3 2021 3:32 AM
"Top Players in Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market are Dainippon Screen Group, Applied Materials, Inc., Canon Machinery Inc., Tokyo Electron Limited, Ferrotec Holdings Corporation, ASML, Lam Research Corporation, ASM International, KLA Corporation, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation."
The global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market share is projected to reach USD 119.00 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
It is expected to gain impetus from the launch of advanced process technologies and products for end use industries. Nowadays, integration of semiconductors is becoming a very common factor on account of the rising innovations in products, namely, wearables, smart homes, smart devices, medical devices, and vehicles. It would also augment market growth. This information is published in a recent report, titled, “Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Equipment Type (Front-end Equipment, Back-end Equipment), By Dimension (2D, 2.5D, 3D), By Application (Semiconductor Fabrication Plant/Foundry, Semiconductor Electronics Manufacturing, Test Home) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” by Fortune Business Insights™. The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 64.55 billion in 2018.
To Gain More Insights into the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market, Browse Summary of the Research Report – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/semiconductor-manufacturing-equipment-market-101964
Most prominent companies operating in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market. They are as follows:
- Dainippon Screen Group
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Canon Machinery Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Limited
- Ferrotec Holdings Corporation
- Lam Research Corporation
- ASM International
- KLA Corporation
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Other key market players
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market. Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/covid19-impact/semiconductor-manufacturing-equipment-market-101964
What Does the Report Contain?
- Elaborate information about the developments taking place in the industry, such as strategic collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, contracts, and new product launches.
- List of the emerging and niche applications of the equipment.
- Extensive analysis of the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market trends, growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
Integration of Semiconductors to Propel Market Growth
The market is set to expand in the coming years owing to the increasing usage of semiconductors in the electric, connected, and autonomous vehicles. In today’s technology-driven world, semiconductors are often integrated into a single chip for hassle-free usage in smart homes, medical devices, wearables, smart devices, and others. It is occurring as the consumers are rapidly inclining towards compact sized products across the world. All these factors are anticipated to boost the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market growth in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Overview - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/semiconductor-manufacturing-equipment-market-101964
3D Segment to Dominate: Ongoing Technological Advancement Will Accelerate Growth
By dimension, the market is divided into 2D, 2.5D, and 3D. Amongst these, the 3D segment is expected to dominate the market fueled by persistent technological advancement. Moreover, enhancement of the performance of 3D integrated circuits (IC) would contribute to growth. Also, the 3D ICs are being designed in such a way that they would be able to overcome the obstacles associated with conventional geometrical scaling. The 2.5D segment had held a market share of 39.7% in 2018.
Asia Pacific to Lead Stoked by the Presence of Many Renowned Manufacturers
In terms of region, the market is fragmented into Latin America, North America, the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Out of these, Asia Pacific had generated USD 34.38 billion semiconductor manufacturing machines market revenue in 2018 and is likely to retain its dominant position in the coming years. This growth is attributable to the presence of several industry giants in Taiwan and China. The International Trade Administration, for instance, stated that emerging countries, such as Korea and Japan, stood in the top positions in terms of exportation of semiconductor equipment in 2016.
Europe, on the other hand, is expected to grow considerably owing to the participation of the European Union (EU) in the World Trade Organization Information Technology Agreement (WTO ITA). As per one of our leading analysts, “Numerous institutes and organizations present in the nanoelectronics ecosystem in this region have proposed to invest huge sums by joining hands with the EU for upsurging the worldwide revenue up to USD 224 billion per year.” It would also drive the market growth in this region. Apart from that, in North America, there is stiff competition from Chinese manufacturers. Hence, the region is projected to hold a significant share.
Nanometrics Teams Up with Rudolph While Plasma & CNF Agree to Develop ALE
The market consists of multiple companies that are focusing on joining hands with other reputed organizations to create new products and gain maximum semiconductor manufacturing system market share. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- June 2019: Nanometrics Incorporated, a provider of novel software analytics and process control metrology, headquartered in Arizona, announced that it has signed an agreement with Rudolph Technologies, Inc., an American semiconductor company. The main aim of this agreement is to develop a premier semiconductor process control company.
- October 2019: Plasma-Therm LLC and Cornell NanoScale Science and Technology Facility (CNF) declared that they are jointly developing a state-of-the-art atomic layer etching (ALE). It is meant for nanoscale device fabrication.
Major Table of Content for Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Equipment Type (Value)
- Front-end Equipment
- Silicon Wafer Manufacturing
- Wafer Processing Equipment
- Back-end Equipment
- Testing Equipment
- Assembling & Packaging Equipment
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Dimension (Value)
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
- Semiconductor Fabrication Plant/Foundry
- Semiconductor Electronics Manufacturing
- Test Home
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Front-end Equipment
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Growth Forecast - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101964
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Bubble Tea Market Update: Chen Shucheng To Open An Outlet Of Malaysian Brand Meme Xpress In Singapore
- Wireless Infrastructure Market Size Report, Trend, Covid19 Impact, Industry Outlook, Derive Growth,
- Tactical Data Link Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights To 2027
- Security Solution Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape
- Aircraft Sensors Market Size, Industry Key Company Profile, Comprehensive Insights On Developments, Upcoming Trends And Revenue Forecast To 2027
- Global Nasal Sprays Market To Expand, Growth Pivoted By Applications In Drug Delivery System, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Global Knee Cartilage Repair Market: Increasing Cases Of Knee Injuries Worldwide Stokes Scope For Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights