Smart Elevator Market 2021 Global Trends, Key Company Profiles, Share, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2027
Posted on Apr 9 2021 4:11 AM
"Top Key Players in Smart Elevator Market includes KONE CORPORATION (Espoo, Finland), Otis Elevator Company (Connecticut, USA), Schindler (Ebikon, Switzerland), thyssenkrupp Elevator Technology (Essen, Germany), Hitachi Ltd. (Ibaraki, Japan), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo, Japan), Bosch Security Systems (Grasbrunn, Germany), Fujitec Co. Ltd. (Hikone, Japan), Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation (Tokyo, Japan), HYUNDAI ELEVATOR CO., LTD. (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea), Johnson Controls Inc. (Cork, Ireland), Motion Control Engineering (Alaska, United States)."
The global smart elevator market size is expected to gain momentum by exhibiting a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 and 2027. This is attributable to the increasing focus on introducing autonomous technology and the surging demand for efficient elevators across construction sector that reduce operational costs across the globe. Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled, “Smart Elevator Market Forecast By Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Setup (New Deployment, Modernization and Maintenance), By Installation (Low & Mid Rise and High Rise), By Carriage (Passenger and Freight), By Application (Residential, Commercial and Industrial) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”, mentions that the market stood at USD 18.75 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 38.27 billion by 2027.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/smart-elevator-market-102369
Smart elevators are specially designed to improve the act of travelling between floors across buildings and other constructional institutions. The increasing adoption of modern technology is driving the demand for inter-connected elevators to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Additionally, these elevators are monitored and controlled through smart connectivity that aid in reducing the waiting and travelling time across buildings.
COVID-19 Effect: Halting of Several On-going Construction Projects to Hinder Growth
The global economy is facing turbulent time as the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a complete halt of services and operations across several industries. The construction sector is among the worst hit. Owing to the stringent measures undertaken by the government agencies globally to curb the spread of the disease, the workers are under quarantine leading to the halt of the constructional activities. This is expected to restrain market growth to some extent. However, adhering to the government advisory and practicing strict safety regulations, the industry is witnessing resumption of work with a limited workforce that will lead to the market gaining traction in the near future.
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global smart elevators market are:
- KONE CORPORATION (Espoo, Finland)
- Otis Elevator Company (Connecticut, USA)
- Schindler (Ebikon, Switzerland)
- thyssenkrupp Elevator Technology (Essen, Germany)
- Hitachi Ltd. (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Bosch Security Systems (Grasbrunn, Germany)
- Fujitec Co. Ltd. (Hikone, Japan)
- Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- HYUNDAI ELEVATOR CO., LTD. (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea)
- Johnson Controls Inc. (Cork, Ireland)
- Motion Control Engineering (Alaska, United States)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/smart-elevator-market-102369
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes a detailed assessment of various growth drivers and restraints, opportunities, and challenges that the market will face during the projected horizon. Additionally, the report provides comprehensive research into the regional developments of the market, affecting its growth during the forecast period. It includes information sourced from the advice of expert professionals from the industry by our research analysts using several methodologies. The competitive landscape offers further detailed insights into strategies such as product launches, partnerships, merger and acquisition, and collaborations adopted by companies to maintain market stronghold between 2020 and 2027.
Increasing Autonomy in Elevator Systems to Favor Growth
Today, the emergence of advanced technologies such as machine learning, internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) is propelling the manufacturers to phase out old conventional elevators and introduce advanced smart elevators. The conventional elevators consume a high amount of energy, along with high operational costs. However, the introduction of autonomous technology such as destination selection control (DSC) allows the users to reach their destination in minimal time and further save huge operational costs. Additionally, it improves the passenger handling capacity by about 30% while consuming less energy.
Therefore, the increasing demand for autonomy across the construction sector to reduce operational costs and improve productivity is expected to boost the global smart elevators market growth during the forecast period.
New Deployment Segment Held a Market Share of 41.7% in 2019
The new deployment segment, based on by setup, is anticipated to showcase a considerable growth owing to the increasing demand for energy consumption that is driving the demand for these elevators globally. The segment held a market share of about 41.7% in 2019.
North America to Remain Dominant; Increasing Focus on Developing Advanced Infrastructure to Surge Demand
Among all the regions, North America stood at USD 6.33 billion in 2019 and is expected to hold the highest position in the global smart elevator market in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as increasing focus on developing advanced infrastructure by the manufacturers that is propelling the demand for these elevators in the region.
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to experience an exponential growth owing to the increasing focus on restructuring old elevators with innovative and advanced smart elevators in countries such as China, India, and Japan between 2020 and 2027.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/smart-elevator-market-102369
KONE Launches IoT-enabled Smart Elevator to Boost Sales Revenue & Strengthen its Market Position
The global market is consolidated by the presence of major companies that are striving to strengthen their position by introducing innovative products to further boost their sales revenue. For instance, in September 2019, KONE announced the launch of its new smart elevator system, KONE CareTM that is equipped with internet of things (IoT) technology to enable faster and sophisticated elevator service in India. The adoption of strategies such as merger and acquisition, collaboration, and partnership by key players is further anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- March 2020 – Picovoice, a voice technology startup, announced the launch of its new voice-controlled elevator and intercom system. According to the company, the voice control systems in these elevators are designed to be easy to operate and hygienic in the wake of the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Table of Content:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
- Global Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
- Global Smart Elevator Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
- By Setup (Value)
- New Deployment
- By Installation (Value)
- Low & Mid Rise
- By Carriage Type (Value)
- By Application (Value)
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Smart Elevator Market Growth Forecast - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102369
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Smart Elevator Market Research Report 2021: Industry Analysis, Segmentation, Share, Size, Opportunities And Forecast To 2027
- Collaborative Robots Market 2021- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2027
- Growing Medical And Dental Tourism To Help The Subperiosteal Dental Implants Market Gain Impetus: Fortune Business Insights
- Global Clinical Laboratory Services Market To Witness Growth Due To An Increasing Prevalence Of Epidemics, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Clinical Studies Conducted On Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Aimed At Finding Advanced Cure
- Global Neuroendocrine Tumors Treatment Market To Gain With Governmental Approvals; Fda Clears Novartis’s Radiolabeled Somatostatin Analog, Lutethera: Fortune Business Insights
- Global Non-surgical Skin Market To Gain From Rising Prevalence Of Skin Laxity, Says Fortune Business Insights