Soy Lecithin Market 2021 : Market Size, Comprehensive Research Methodology, Regional Study and Business Operation Data Analysis by 2026 with Top Countries Data
Posted on Feb 24 2021 3:57 AM
"Soy Lecithin Market 2021 Introduction : Soy lecithin is a by-product of soybean processing, produced by further manufacturing of crude soy oil. Lecithin is the gummy material contained in crude vegetable oils and removed by a degumming processing. Soybeans are by far the most important source of commercial lecithin, and lecithin is the most important by-product of the soy oil processing industry because of its many applications in foods and industrial products. Soy lecithin is an excellent source of phospholipids, or phosphatides, for aqua feeds. Phospholipids are the molecules that make up cell membranes. The three main phosphatides in commercial soy lecithin are phosphatidyl choline (also called "pure" or "chemical" lecithin to distinguish it from the natural mixture), phosphatidyl ethanolamine (popularly called "cephalin"), and phosphatidyl inositols (also called inositol phosphatides). Commercial soy lecithin also typically contains roughly 30%-35% unrefined soy oil. Because it’s readily available from plentiful soybean crops all over the world, it’s the cheapest and easiest type of lecithin to mass manufacture."
According to 360 Research Reports, the “Soy Lecithin Market" 2021 by Types (Unrefined or natural lecithin, Refined lecithin, Chemically modified lecithin products), Application (Food grade, Pharma grade, Feed grade, Industrial grade) and Region - Global Forecast to 2026", is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2026. This report is comprehensive statistical analysis of the Soy Lecithin with Market data Tables and Figures which spread through 133 Pages and in-depth TOC on Soy Lecithin Market that provides data for making strategies to increase the market growth and success.
COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The Soy Lecithin Market Report firstly introduced the Soy Lecithin basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on. Then it analyzed the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Get a Sample PDF of report - https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/15041303
The research covers the current Soy Lecithin market size of the market and its growth rates based on 6-year records with company outline of Key players/manufacturers:● Cargill ● Danisco
● Ruchi Soya
● Lasenor Emul
● Shankar Soya Concepts
● Lucas Meyer
● Marathwada Chemical
● Jiusan Group
● Shandong Bohi Industry
● Hexiyuan Soya Lecithin
● Qinhuangdao Glodensea Industris (Wilmar)
● Beijing Yuan Hua Mei Lecithin Sci-Tech
● Gushen Biological Technology Group
● Siwei Phospholipid
● Merya's Lecithin
Short Description About Soy Lecithin Market:
Soy lecithin is a by-product of soybean processing, produced by further manufacturing of crude soy oil. Lecithin is the gummy material contained in crude vegetable oils and removed by a degumming processing. Soybeans are by far the most important source of commercial lecithin, and lecithin is the most important by-product of the soy oil processing industry because of its many applications in foods and industrial products. Soy lecithin is an excellent source of phospholipids, or phosphatides, for aqua feeds. Phospholipids are the molecules that make up cell membranes. The three main phosphatides in commercial soy lecithin are phosphatidyl choline (also called "pure" or "chemical" lecithin to distinguish it from the natural mixture), phosphatidyl ethanolamine (popularly called "cephalin"), and phosphatidyl inositols (also called inositol phosphatides). Commercial soy lecithin also typically contains roughly 30%-35% unrefined soy oil. Because itâs readily available from plentiful soybean crops all over the world, itâs the cheapest and easiest type of lecithin to mass manufacture.
The soy lecithin industry concentration is high; there are a few major manufacturers in the world such as Cargill, Danisco, ADM, Lipoid, Jiusan Group and Ruchi Soya etc., whose production is estimated to take account for 57.16% in 2015. And they are mainly distributed in North America, EU, India and China. Soy lecithin industry has long history since 1840s. The global Soy Lecithin market is valued at 1564.8 million USD in 2020 is expected to reach 1812.8 million USD by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on the Soy Lecithin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Report further studies the market development status and future Soy Lecithin Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Soy Lecithin market Segmentation by Type and by Applications to fully and deeply research and reveal market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:● Unrefined or natural lecithin
● Refined lecithin
● Chemically modified lecithin products
Major Applications are as follows:● Food grade
● Pharma grade
● Feed grade
● Industrial grade....
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Soy Lecithin in these regions, from 2015 to 2026, covering● North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
● Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
● South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
● Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
This Soy Lecithin Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions● Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Soy Lecithin? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
● Who Are the Global Key Players in This Soy Lecithin Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
● What Was Global Market Status of Soy Lecithin Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Soy Lecithin Market?
● What Is Current Market Status of Soy Lecithin Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Soy Lecithin Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
● What Are Projections of Global Soy Lecithin Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
● What Is Soy Lecithin Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
● What Is Economic Impact On Soy Lecithin Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
● What Are Market Dynamics of Soy Lecithin Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
● What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Soy Lecithin Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at - https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/15041303
Major Points from Table of Contents:
Global Soy Lecithin Market Research Report 2021-2026, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Soy Lecithin Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Soy Lecithin Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Soy Lecithin Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Soy Lecithin Production
2.1.1 Global Soy Lecithin Revenue 2015-2026
2.1.2 Global Soy Lecithin Production 2015-2026
2.1.3 Global Soy Lecithin Capacity 2015-2026
2.1.4 Global Soy Lecithin Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Soy Lecithin Growth Rate (CAGR) 2020-2026
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Soy Lecithin Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
3 Market Size by Manufacturers
3.1 Soy Lecithin Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Soy Lecithin Production by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Soy Lecithin Production Market Share by Manufacturers
3.2 Soy Lecithin Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Soy Lecithin Revenue by Manufacturers (2015-2020)
3.2.2 Soy Lecithin Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2015-2020)
3.3 Soy Lecithin Price by Manufacturers
3.4 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Soy Lecithin Production by Regions
4.1 Global Soy Lecithin Production by Regions
4.1.1 Global Soy Lecithin Production Market Share by Regions
4.1.2 Global Soy Lecithin Revenue Market Share by Regions
4.2 United States
4.2.1 United States Soy Lecithin Production
4.2.2 United States Soy Lecithin Revenue
4.2.3 Key Players in United States
4.2.4 United States Soy Lecithin Import and Export
4.3.1 Europe Soy Lecithin Production
4.3.2 Europe Soy Lecithin Revenue
4.3.3 Key Players in Europe
4.3.4 Europe Soy Lecithin Import and Export
4.4.1 China Soy Lecithin Production
4.4.2 China Soy Lecithin Revenue
4.4.3 Key Players in China
4.4.4 China Soy Lecithin Import and Export
4.5.1 Japan Soy Lecithin Production
4.5.2 Japan Soy Lecithin Revenue
4.5.3 Key Players in Japan
4.5.4 Japan Soy Lecithin Import and Export
4.6 Other Regions
4.6.1 South Korea
4.6.3 Southeast Asia
Get a Sample Copy of the Soy Lecithin Market Report 2021
5 Soy Lecithin Consumption by Regions
5.1 Global Soy Lecithin Consumption by Regions
5.1.1 Global Soy Lecithin Consumption by Regions
5.1.2 Global Soy Lecithin Consumption Market Share by Regions
5.2 North America
5.2.1 North America Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
5.2.2 North America Soy Lecithin Consumption by Countries
5.2.3 United States
5.3.1 Europe Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
5.3.2 Europe Soy Lecithin Consumption by Countries
5.4 Asia Pacific
5.4.1 Asia Pacific Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
5.4.2 Asia Pacific Soy Lecithin Consumption by Countries
5.4.5 South Korea
5.5 Central and South America
5.5.1 Central and South America Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
5.5.2 Central and South America Soy Lecithin Consumption by Countries
5.6 Middle East and Africa
5.6.1 Middle East and Africa Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
5.6.2 Middle East and Africa Soy Lecithin Consumption by Countries
5.6.4 GCC Countries
5.6.6 South Africa
6 Market Size by Type
6.1 Global Soy Lecithin Breakdown Dada by Type
6.2 Global Soy Lecithin Revenue by Type
6.3 Soy Lecithin Price by Type
7 Market Size by Application
7.2 Global Soy Lecithin Breakdown Dada by Application
7.2.1 Global Soy Lecithin Consumption by Application
7.2.2 Global Soy Lecithin Consumption Market Share by Application (2015-2020)
Purchase this report (Price 2900 USD for a single-user license) - https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/15041303
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Pedal Car For Kids Sales Market Size And Growth 2021 By Top Companies, Emerging Demands, Future Trends, Sales And Consumption Status, Prospects Research Report Till 2027
- 2021-2027 Global Makeup Brush Cleaning Tools Sales Market: Development Plans, Emerging Demand, Healthy Cagr, Industry Share, Leading Players Strategy, Drivers And Opportunity Outlook | 360 Research Report
- Solar Usb Chargers Sales Market Size 2021: Analysis By Leading Players, Impact Of Covid-19, Regional Revenue, Demands, Future Trends, Growth Factors, Business Strategy, Price And Gross Margin Till 2027
- Fresh Scent Perfume Sales Market Size 2021: Demands, Future Trends, Analysis By Leading Players, Impact Of Covid-19, Regional Revenue, Growth Factors, Business Strategy, Price And Gross Margin Till 2027
- Sponge Puffs Sales Market Size 2021: Analysis By Demands, Future Trends, Growth Factors, Business Strategy, Leading Players, Impact Of Covid-19, Regional Revenue, Price And Gross Margin Till 2027
- Global Cosmetics Foundation Sales Market Size Estimation Analysis By Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Growing Demands, Business Prospects, Future Plans, Leading Players, Target Audience And Forecast To 2027
- Global Eye Gel Sales Market Size, Trends & Forecast To 2027 Industry Analysis By Regions, Type And Applications, Top Countries Data, Top Impacting Factors By 360 Research Report