Static VAR Compensator Market Size, Analysis By Segmentation And Geography Overview | Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Mar 25 2020 9:33 AM
"Global Static VAR Compensator Market | Latest Innovations, Impacting Factors, Growth opportunities, Drivers, Dynamics And Strategic Research, Challenges By 2026 "
The increasing power demand in developed as well as developing nations is expected to support the growth of the global static var compensator market, says Fortune Business Insights™ in a report, titled "Static VAR Compensator" Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Thyristor Based SVC, MCR Based SVC), By Component (Phase Shifting Transformer, GIS Switchgear, Control Protection System, others), By Application (Electric Utility, Renewable Energy, Railways, Oil & Gas, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026 the increasing adoption of renewable energy sources in railways and industrial sector is predicted to spur sales opportunities of the market in the upcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/static-var-compensator-market-101493
According to the report, based on type, the market is classified into thyristor-based svc and magnetically controlled reactor (MCR based) svc. The magnetically controlled reactor svc is expected to hold maximum share in the global market during the forecast period owing to due to its advantages such as high reliability, small dimension, ability to sustain instantaneous voltages and avoid generator breaking. Furthermore, based on components, the market is classified into the phase-shifting transformer, control protection system, harmonic filter, thyristor, reactor, gis switchgear, and others. The phase-shifting transformer is predicted to account for a high share owing to the increasing adoption of transformers along with the growing distribution networks in several countries
Some of the Major Companies in the Global Static VAR Compensator Market Include:
- American Electric Power
- Schneider Electric
- Rongxin Huiko Electric Technology Co. Ltd
- Hyosung ESS
- NR Electric Co., Ltd
- Captech Pty Ltd
- Jema Energy SA
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
The report on the static var compensator market focuses on exemplifying a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains facts, thoughtful insights, historical information, industry-validated market information, and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It offers revealing insights into all the significant developments of the market. It shares a complete overview of all the segments & parts of the market and also provides statistical data on all the regions. It is put together after extensive research, followed by an all-encompassing analysis to benefit companies, stakeholders, financers, and potential investors. Moreover, it also includes product launches, acquisitions, collaborations & partnerships, and industry developments.
Announcement of a New Project by GE Grid Solutions to Back Expansion Process
The announcement of a new project by GE grid solutions for the up-gradation of Norway’s existing electrical infrastructure is predicted to bolster the healthy growth of the market in the forthcoming years. For instance, in July 2019, GE grid solutions announced the project for the up-gradation of Norway’s existing electrical infrastructure. During the project, GE would be upgrading the existing static var compensators at rod and verdal substations. The venture is the largest revamp project to be carried out in the industry. Furthermore, the increasing replacement of aging power infrastructure is predicted to boost the static var compensator market trends.
Launch of SVC-20 by Gridco Systems to Encourage Market Growth
The introduction of the SVC-20 model by Gridco Systems is predicted to spur business opportunities in the forthcoming years. For instance, Gridco Systems, a leading company in agile grid infrastructure, announced the launch of Gridco systems static var compensator product line with the introduction of the SVC-20 model. The SVC-20 is a low voltage boosting device. The key features of SVC-20 are low voltage active boost, line voltage monitoring, reactive power compensation, operational flexibility, modularity, maintenance-free design, and low loss design.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/static-var-compensator-market-101493
However, lack of awareness regarding the advantages of device and reluctance towards the adoption of technology by end-user are factors predicted to dampen the growth of the market
High Adoption of Renewable Energy Sources to Accelerate Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the global static var compensator market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. The growing adoption of renewable sources of energy, such as solar power and wind power, is predicted to boost the static var compensator market growth in North America. Asia Pacific is predicted to hold the second position in the global static var compensator market owing to the increasing demand for power, rising population, and rural electrification schemes carried out by governments. Furthermore, the modifications and up-gradation in the existing power distribution networks to ensure safety is predicted to boost the market in Europe and North America.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Type
- Thyristor Based SVC
- MCR Based SVC
2. By Application
- Electric Utility
- Renewable Energy
- Oil & Gas
3. By Component
- Phase Shifting Transformer
- GIS Switchgear
- Control Protection System
- Harmonic Filter
4. By Geography
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/static-var-compensator-market-101493
Major Table of Content For Static VAR Compensator Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Static VAR Compensator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in "Energy & Power" Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Company Press Release
- Automotive Engine Cooling System Market Size, Gross Margin, Trends, Future Demand, Analysis By Top Leading Players And Forecast Till 2026
- Asset Performance Management Market Global Size, Outlook, Geographical Segmentation, Business Challenges And Opportunities Till 2026
- Lead Acid Battery Market Global Industry Size, Growth, Share, Demand, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Forecasts To 2026
- Offshore Support Vessels Market Data Current And Future Trends, Industry Size, Share, Revenue, Business Growth Forecast To 2026
- Industrial Sewing Machines Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trends, And Forecasts Up To 2026
- Field Service Management Market Industry Size, Emerging Technologies, Future Demands And Industry Growth Opportunities Forecast 2026
- Automatic Labelling Machines Market Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Market Share, Revenue, Size And 2026 Forecast Research Report