Stem Cell Market Research Report 2019: Global Drivers, Restraints, Region & Dealers forecast Till 2024
Posted on Nov 8 2019 6:49 AM
"Stem Cell Market Report studies the global Stem Cell market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors. "
Global “Stem Cell Market” is an overview of the global market is provided with prime focus on factors boosting and hampering market. This will help investors get a clear understanding on which aspects to focus on and how to economically support the market globally. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Stem Cell market is provided detail in this report.
- The stem cell market is experiencing growth, owing to the increasing number of clinical trials around the world. North America, especially the United States, dominated the number of trials undergoing in stem cell therapies. The United States dominates the market in both the products and banking services segments, holding around 77.4% of the total North American market. However, Asia-Pacific is growing at the highest growth rate. Stem cells are majorly used in regenerative medicine, especially in the field of dermatology. However, oncology is expected to grow at the highest growth rate, due to a large number of pipeline products present for the treatment of tumors or cancers. With the increase in the number of regenerative medicine centers, the stem cell market is also expected to increase in the future.
- Stem cells banking is gaining importance with the support of government initiatives. The number of stem cell banks is increasing in developing countries, which is aiding the growth of the market. Also, increasing awareness about stem cell storage among the people has positively affected the market. Currently, the market is not well established in many therapeutic areas and has shown nascent success in history. However, it holds great potential in both the diagnosis and therapeutic fields.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13999718
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Qiagen NV
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Stem Cell Technologies Inc.
- AllCells LLC
- Miltenyi Biotec
- International Stem Cell Corporation
Scope of the Report:
- The scope of this market is limited to tracking the stem cell market. As per the scope of this report, stem cells are biological cells that can differentiate into other types of cells. Also, various types of stem cells are used for therapeutic purposes.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Stem Cell Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Stem Cell .
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999718
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Stem Cell market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Stem Cell market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Stem Cell market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Stem Cell market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Stem Cell market?
Key Market Trends:
Oncology Disorders Segment is Expected to Exhibit Fastest Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
Cancer has a major impact on society in the United States and across the world. As per the estimation of National Cancer Institute, in 2018, 1,735,350 new cases of cancer were anticipated to get diagnosed in the United States, and 609,640 deaths were expected from the disease. This increasing medical burden is due to population growth. Bone marrow transplant or stem cell transplant is a treatment for some types of cancers, like leukemia, multiple myeloma, multiple myeloma, neuroblastoma, or some types of lymphoma.
Embryonic stem cells (ESC) are the major source of stem cells for therapeutic purposes, due to their higher totipotency and indefinite lifespan, as compared to adult stem cells with lower totipotency and restricted lifespan. However, the use of ESCs for research and therapeutic purposes is restricted and prohibited in many countries throughout the world, due to some ethical constraints. Scientists from the University of California, Irvine, created the stem cell-based approach to kill cancerous tissue while preventing some toxic side effects of chemotherapy by treating the disease in a more localized way.
Although the market shows positive growth, due to the growing focus of stem cell-based research that can further strengthen the clinical application, its expensive nature for stem cell therapy may still hamper its growth.
North America Captured The Largest Market Share and is Expected to Retain its Dominance
North America dominated the overall stem cell market with the United States contributing to the largest share in the market. In 2014, the Sanford Stem Cell Clinical Center at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Health System, announced the launch of a clinical trial, in order to assess the safety of neural stem cell-based therapy in patients with chronic spinal cord injury. Researchers hoped that the transplanted stem cells may develop into new neurons that could replace severed or lost nerve connections, and restore at least some motor and sensory functions. Such numerous stem cell studies across the United States have helped in the growth of the stem cell market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13999718
Study objectives of Stem Cell Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Stem Cell market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Stem Cell market
Detailed TOC of Stem Cell Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increased Awareness about Umbilical Stem Cell
4.2.2 Increase in the Approval for Clinical Trials in Stem Cell Research
4.2.3 Growing Demand for Regenerative Treatment Option
4.2.4 Rising R&D Initiatives to Develop Therapeutic Options for Chronic Diseases
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Expensive Procedures
4.3.2 Regulatory Complications
4.3.3 Ethical and Moral Framework
4.4 Industry Attractiveness- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Adult Stem Cell
5.1.2 Human Embryonic Cell
5.1.3 Pluripotent Stem Cell
5.1.4 Other Product Types
5.2 By Therapeutic Application
5.2.1 Neurological Disorders
5.2.2 Orthopedic Treatments
5.2.3 Oncology Disorders
5.2.5 Injuries and Wounds
5.2.6 Cardiovascular Disorders
5.2.7 Other Therapeutic Applications
5.3 By Treatment Type
5.3.1 Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy
5.3.2 Auto logic Stem Cell Therapy
5.3.3 Syngeneic Stem Cell Therapy
5.4 By Banking Service and Technology
5.4.1 Stem Cell Acquisition and Testing
5.4.2 Cell Production
5.5 By Type of Banking
5.6.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6.4 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.6.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
6.1.2 Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
6.1.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific
6.1.4 Qiagen NV
6.1.5 Sigma Aldrich Corporation
6.1.6 Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.1.7 Stem Cell Technologies Inc.
6.1.8 AllCells LLC
6.1.9 Miltenyi Biotec
6.1.10 International Stem Cell Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Increasing Technological Advancement To Global Step Ladder Market Analysis And Forecast 2025
- Global Music Wire Market Driving Factors, 2025 Market Analysis, Investment Feasibility And Trends
- Worldwide Wireless Communication Systems Market Outlook To 2025: Emerging Trends And Will Generate New Growth Opportunities Status
- Global Asphalt Cements Market Entry Strategies, Countermeasures Of Economic Impact And Marketing Channels To 2025
- Global Piston Motor Market 2020 Outlook To 2025: Top Companies In Market, Trends & Growth Factors And Details For Business Development
- Worldwide Glucokinase Market Outlook To 2025: Emerging Trends And Will Generate New Growth Opportunities Status
- Global Gamma Irradiators Market Share, Growth, Trend Analysis And Forecast From 2020-2025; Consumption Capacity By Volume And Production Value