Sugar free cookies market Size Worth $10.3 Billion Globally by 2031 | Exhibiting a CAGR of 6.7% by 2031
Posted on Nov 4 2022 10:11 AM
"The significantly rising incidences of diabetes in developing nations such as India, China, and Brazil coupled with the rising popularity of sugar free cookies is expected to drive the demand for sugar free cookies as a healthier snacking option "
The Sugar Free Cookies Market size was valued at $5.5 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $10.3 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2031.Cookies are one of the most popular snacks consumed by the global population. The global population has become aware regarding the negative health effects of consuming sugar, which has fueled the demand for the sugar free cookies among the population. The rising penetration of bakeries in the developing nations such as India and China is expected to significantly foster the sugar free cookies market growth.
Request For Free PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17273
Major Key Players:
The major players operating in the global sugar free cookies industry include Aunt Gussie’s Cookies & Crackers, Baker Street, Bisk Farm, Burton’s Biscuit Company, Diabliss Consumer Products Pvt, Ltd., Fat Snax, Galletas Gullon, Good Dees, Helwa Wafelbakkerji, Kravour Food Pvt, Ltd., and Nutri Value, NutroActive, Unibic, Voortman Bakery, and Wellversed. These market players are constantly engaged in various developmental strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, and product launches to exploit sugar free cookies market opportunities and gain market share.
Region-wise, the sugar free cookies market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America dominated the market in 2021, garnering a market share of 38.6%, followed by Europe with 33.3%. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the growing penetration of bakery products in the region. The U.S. is witnessing an increasing prevalence of diabetes among the population. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 11.3% of the U.S. population, or 37.3 million people were suffering from diabetes in 2021.
Key findings of the study
- By product, the bar was the major segment of the market in 2021, and is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of type, the chocolate chip segment dominated in 2021, and is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
- Depending on the sweetener, the sucralose segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, in terms of value, during the forecast period.
- As per nature, the organic is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
- Region-wise, North America was the dominant region in 2021, occupying 38.6% sugar free cookies market share.
Connect To Analyst:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Company Press Release
- Hydrazine Market Size Is Likely To Reach A Valuation Of Around $806.09 Million By 2030, To See 4.7% Cagr Over 2020-2030
- Advanced Wound Care Market Size To Reach Us$ 13.94 Billion, Globally, By 2036 At 6.5% Cagr
- Baby Feeding Bottles Market At A Cagr Of 5.10% To Hit $ 4.2 Billion By 2026
- Personal Care Wipes Market Expected To Reach $36.0 Billion By 2031
- Algae Products Market Size Is Likely To Reach A Valuation Of Around $4.28 Billion By 2031