Rapid Growth In The Automobile And Construction Sectors Are Providing Significant Opportunities For Tdi Market
Posted on Sep 11 2019 12:13 PM
"TDI market attained global value of $2.2 billion as of 2018 and the demand is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period 2019-2025. "
The increasing demand for polyurethane in the automotive and electronics industry is majorly influencing the demand for toluene diisocyanate (TDI). Polyurethane products such as flexible foam, sealants, rigid foam, thermoplastics, Reaction Injection Molding (RIM), adhesives, and coatings are used in apparel, appliances, constructions, medical devices, and electronics and automotive applications. TDI is gaining high demand as an intermediate raw material in the polyurethane industries. As per the observations of a new business intelligence report from IndustryARC, TDI market attained global value of $2.2 billion as of 2018. Furthermore, the demand is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC report titled: “MDI, TDI, and Polyurethane Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2024.” It incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, end-user industries, production life cycle, market life cycle analysis, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, supply and demand analysis, market entropy, consumption trends, financial analysis, and strategic analysis of the global TDI market. The report covers MDI, TDI, and Polyurethane Market size by type and applications, MDI, TDI, and Polyurethane Market share by top 5 companies and also the market share by start-ups during the forecast period.
View Full Table Of Content @ https://www.industryarc.com/Research/Mdi,-Tdi,-And-Polyurethane-Market-Research-500263
TDI Market: Leading Segments
The production size of TDI crystallization units is expanded by many firms. The expansion in the production of TDI is channeling the growth of end-user industries such as paints & coatings, elastomers, and adhesives and sealants. However, according to the analyst of IndustryARC, the automotive industry is the fastest-growing end-use segment of the TDI market, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.50% during the aforesaid forecast period.
Rapid growth in the automobile and construction sectors are providing significant opportunities for TDI market to establish in the APAC countries, namely China and India. The dominating APAC countries held 54% share in the global TDI market as of 2018. Growth of the TDI market production and consumption in the APAC region is attributed to the availability of low-cost labor as well as raw materials in the emerging economies of this region.
TDI Market: Disruptive Trends
· The major manufacturers of TDI market players are finding opportunities to invest in R&D activities. Additionally, they are increasing their production capacity across the world as well as strengthening their supply chain.
· Increasing demand for rigid foams, which are manufactured by TDI industries: these are mainly used in the transportation and packaging industries. Growing market for expensive furniture on the back of greater disposable income among urban population of emerging economies is anticipated to boost the TDI market growth in the near future.
· APAC countries, especially China and India will continue to dominate the TDI market due to low-cost of land, labor, and raw materials along with moderately stringent regulations.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
TDI Market: Competitive Landscape
BASF SE, the Dow Chemical Company, Covestro AG, Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd. Bayer AG, ChemChina Petrochemicals Co. Ltd., Nan Ya Plastics, and BorsodChem are some of the major shareholders of the global TDI market.
A. Polyurethane Elastomers Market
B. Isocyanates Market
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Company Press Release
- Chemical Tankers Market Leveraging Flourishing Chemical Industry Besides Global Transition Towards Vegetable Oils And Fats
- Growing Electric Vehicles Prominence In The Automotive Industry Driving The Battery Separator Market
- Innovating Implementation Of Il In The Battery Industry To Uplift The Ionic Liquids Market Growth
- Successive Investment Strategies By Major Aerospace Industries Increases The Demand For Aerospace Material Market In The Forecasted Period
- Increasing Prevalence Of Projectors During Mass-audience Events Driving The Global Lcos Market
- Iaas Market Growth Is Anticipated To Grow With An Impressive Cagr Of 24.84% During The Forecast Period
- The Microbial Lipase Market Will Propel Owing To High Demand For Lipase Enzyme From The Bakery And Dairy Industry