Telerehabilitation Market Size & Share By Sales Revenue, In-Depth Qualitative Insights, Explosive Growth Opportunity, Future Demands, Growth Factors and Emerging Trends Forecast to 2029
Posted on Aug 25 2022 5:24 AM
"Telerehabilitation Market report depicts a few potential problems and gives solutions to them by doing comprehensive research on the market scenario"
The "Telerehabilitation Market" industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The Telerehabilitation Market by region.
The global telerehabilitation market size is poised to rise remarkably in the coming years attributable to the technological advancements in the field of healthcare services in collaboration with information, technology, and communications. Telerehabilitation is a medical service for people preferring to stay at home and avail treatment and services. As per a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Telerehabilitation Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Products, Services), By Application (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Chronic Diseases, and Others), By End-User (Healthcare Facilities and Homecare); and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market value stood at USD 3.32 billion in 2019 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 13.4% to reach USD 9.13 billion by 2027. The forecast period is set between 2020 to 2027.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
Increasing Geriatric Population Vulnerable to Various Diseases will Promote Growth
Telerehabilitation can address a wide variety of medical services through the means of telecommunication and technology. This is especially helpful in the case of patients residing in remote locations with mobility issues and for the aged population. The increasing geriatric population is a key factor promoting the telerehabilitation market growth. Additionally, a rise in the patient pool for chronic diseases is also set to aid in the expansion of the market in the coming years.
On the flip side, in several nations, telehealth services do not count as a part of the medical treatment and therefore, it becomes a tedious task to avail reimbursement for such services. The lack of or total absence of proper reimbursement policies for telehealth services are likely to cause hindrance to the market growth in the coming years.
Nevertheless, the additional beneficiaries associated with this service such as audiology, speech and language therapy, neurophysiology that offer advanced medical ailment are likely to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
Virtual consultation is a process of getting medical consultation without visiting the specialist in person. Therefore, it is emerging as the most convenient way of doctor-patient interaction. It gives access to healthcare services in remote areas and patients with mobility issues such as the elderly. It also provides an opportunity to reduce healthcare expenditure and saves time for both the patient and the caregiver. Overall, it has the potential to provide better healthcare services to the masses, which is the major attraction for the patients. Thus, all these reasons are projected to accelerate the growth of the market.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American Telerehabilitation Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major Telerehabilitation Market Vendors?
- American Well (United States)
- Doctor On Demand, Inc. (United States)
- Hinge Health, Inc. (United States)
- MIRA Rehab Limited (UK)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Jintronix. (United States)
- Care Innovations, LLC. (United States)
- Other Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Telerehabilitation Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Telerehabilitation Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Telerehabilitation Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Telerehabilitation Market industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Telerehabilitation Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Telerehabilitation Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Telerehabilitation Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Telerehabilitation Market industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Telerehabilitation Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Telerehabilitation Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Telerehabilitation Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
10 Telerehabilitation Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy - Telerehabilitation Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Latin America Fraud Detection And Prevention Market Size Is Expected To Reach $ 2945.3 Million By 2028, Rising At A Market Growth Of 20% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Media Monitoring Tools Market Size Is Expected To Reach $11.54 Billion By 2029, Rising At A Market Growth Of 16.5% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Task Management Software Market Size Is Expected To Reach $4535.5 Million By 2026, Rising At A Market Growth Of 13.3% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Team Collaboration Software Market Size Is Expected To Reach $40.79 Billion By 2028, Rising At A Market Growth Of 13.2% Cagr During The Forecast Period
- Led Video Wall Market Size Is Expected To Reach $ 36.16 Billionby 2026, Rising At A Market Growth Of 10.9% Cagr During The Forecast Period