Tire Derived Fuel Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2026
Posted on Dec 29 2020 7:00 AM
"Top Players in Tire Derived Fuel Market are Liberty Tire Recycling LLC, ResourceCo, Lakin Tire, Ragn-Sells Group, Globarket Tire Recycling LLC, L&S Tire Company, Probio Energy International, Renelux Cyprus Ltd., ETR Group, Emanuel Tire LLC "
The rapid Industrialization and urbanization witnessed worldwide is depleting the fossil fuel, says Fortune Business Insights in a report titled “Tire Derived Fuel Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Tire Source (Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy-Duty Vehicles, Motorcycles, Aircraft, Bicycles), By Type (Cement Industry, Power Plants, Pulp & paper mills, Utility Boilers), By Application and By Geography Forecast till 2026”. Tire-derived fuel acts as an alternative for fossil fuel which is produced using the waste from scrapped tires.
To Gain More Insights into the Tire Derived Fuel Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/tire-derived-fuel-market-100407
The report on the tire derived fuel market contains:
- Future insights into the market
- In-depth study of the regions
- Product and brand strategies
- Factors enabling market growth
- Competitive landscape
- COVID-19 impact
List of leading companies in tire-derived fuel market:
- Ragn-Sells Group
- Liberty Tire Recycling
- ResourceCo Pty
- Lakin Tire West Inc.
- L&S Tire Company
- Probio Energy International
- Renelux Cyprus Ltd.
- Globarket Tire Recycling LLC
- ETR Group
- Emanuel Tire LLC
“Tire Derived Fuel(TDF) to Emerge as a Significant Resource of Energy for Industries”
The depletion of fossil fuel has become a serious concern for every industry worldwide. This has fueled the demand for energy derived from alternative resources. Tire-derived fuel acts as an alternative for fossil fuel and is obtained from scrap tires which are then converted into shredded chips to work as fuel in cement kilns, paper pulp industry, and power generation and utility boiler. Tire-derived fuel can be used effectively by cement plants as it is available at a competitive cost lower than that of fossil fuels. Tire-derived fuel possesses greater thermal power than any form of coal, alongside containing 15% iron content in the form of tire wire.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Tire Derived Fuel Market Overview - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/tire-derived-fuel-market-100407
“Government Initiatives to Reduce Tire Waste Stockpiled in Their Jurisdictions to Aid Expansion”
Million and billion tons of tire waste were stockpiled and landfilled in various jurisdictions until the late 60s and 70s. This triggered serious environmental concerns worldwide. Also, incidents such as the Hagersville tire fire made the government and tire industries realize the potential risk associated with scrap tire piles. Initiatives were then taken to utilize the waste and deal effectively to promote recycling of the scrap tire parts. According to a study conducted by the Environmental Protection Agency, tire waste not only produces valuable energy sources for industrial usage but also reduces severe and potential risks to the environment. The eco-friendly fuel also produces the same amount of energy as any other oil, moreover, it produces 25% extra energy than coal. The residue extracted from TDF contains less metal content which results in lower NOx and sulfur emission.
This ingenuity will provide a temporary solution thus alternative to a conventional energy source. This is likely to promote the growth of tire-derived fuel in the global market. The expansion of the automobile industry has subsequently increased the production of vehicles, generating tons of tire waste, which is driving the market for tire-derived fuel. TDF not only preserves major sources of hydrocarbon reserves but also alleviates serious dumping problems of tires, which contaminate and destroy water bodies and pose a threat to human health. International environmental activists and agencies have opposed tire burning with a claim of emitting dioxins and furans that poses a serious threat to the environment which is likely to hinder the growth of tire-derived fuels.
The report answers the following questions:
- What are the recent tire derived fuel market trends and developments?
- How will the market be affected by changing consumer behavior?
- Which strategies are being adopted by key players to enhance their market footprint?
- Which region will remain in the dominant position in terms of revenue?
- How many niche segments are present in the market?
“North America to Exhibit Growth Due to Huge Accumulation of Enormous Tire Waste In The Region”
North America is likely to lead the global tire-derived fuel market due to the accumulation of enormous waste dumped by economies and henceforth taken by North America to utilize it as a resource. The development and advancement in the automobile industry have given rise to the consumption of tire waste which is also predicted to increase the growth of the TDF in North America.
Ask for customization for detailed information about Tire Derived Fuel Market Segments - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/tire-derived-fuel-market-100407
Europe also has emerged as an attractive market among other regions due to the presence of several established automakers in the region and the high adoption of advanced technologies in automobiles Is attracting the consumers which are contributing to the growth of tire derived fuels. The Asia Pacific is anticipating growth due to major automobile companies are establishing their manufacturing plants, the labor cost in the countries of the Asia pacific is less. These factors are likely to drive the market for TDF in Asia pacific. The vast availability of raw materials is likely to inflate the tire derived fuel market for Middle East & Africa.
Major Table of Contents for Tire Derived Fuel Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Tire Derived Fuel Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Tire Derived Fuel Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Tire Derived Fuel Market Growth Forecast - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100407
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Low Rolling Resistance Tire Market | 2021 Industry Analysis Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, By Covid-19 Impact, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2028
- Automotive Power Liftgate Market | 2021 Industry Analysis Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, By Covid-19 Impact, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2028
- Global Nasal Sprays Market Growth Gains Traction From Active Government Participation, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Automotive Power Electronics Market | 2021 Industry Analysis Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, By Covid-19 Impact, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2028
- Automotive Auto Dimming Mirror Market | 2021 Industry Analysis Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, By Covid-19 Impact, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2028
- Global Knee Cartilage Repair Market To Ride High On Favorable Reimbursement Policies, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Automotive Turbo-compounding System Market | 2021 Industry Analysis Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, By Covid-19 Impact, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast To 2028