Top Ideas for Space Launch Services Market Growth by 2026!
Posted on Feb 11 2020 8:00 AM
"Global Space Launch Services Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Payload (Satellite, Stratollite, Cargo, Human Spacecraft, and Testing Probes) By Orbit (LEO, MEO, GEO, and Beyond GEO), By Launch Platform (Land, Air, and Sea), By Vehicle Type (Small Lift Launch Vehicle, Medium-to-Heavy Lift Launch Vehicles), By End User (Commercial, and Military & Government) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026"
The global Space Launch Services Market size is projected to reach USD 31.35 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 13.73% during the forecast period. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights(TM) in a recent report, titled, "Global Space Launch Services Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Payload (Satellite, Stratollite, Cargo, Human Spacecraft, and Testing Probes) By Orbit (LEO, MEO, GEO, and Beyond GEO), By Launch Platform (Land, Air, and Sea), By Vehicle Type (Small Lift Launch Vehicle, Medium-to-Heavy Lift Launch Vehicles), By End User (Commercial, and Military & Government) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026." However, the market was worth USD 11.36 billion in 2018. The market is set to gain momentum from the rising number of deep space exploration and human spacecraft projects.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here:
Upsurging Deployment of Small Satellites to Drive Growth
SpaceX, a renowned aerospace company, recently announced that it has scheduled the launch of 30 rockets from the period of 2020 to 2021. Such an effort is expected to propel the small-satellite industry. These launches are cost-effective and easier as compared to the previous launches that were conventional. One of the major aspects of launching small satellites is that they can carry out regular missions for the U.S. military, as well as for the International Space Station (ISS). Therefore, the rising deployment of small satellites, such as CubeSat, is anticipated to augment the Space Launch Services Market growth during the forthcoming years.
Highlights of the Report
- Elaborate analysis of the Space Launch Services Market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and barriers.
- List of all the possible segments present in the market.
- Detailed information about the competitive landscape, such as new product launches, agreements, contracts, joint ventures, and investments.
- Extensive evaluation of the vital strategies that the key players are adopting to expand their businesses.
LEO Segment to Dominate Stoked by Rising Usage in Various Missions
By orbit type, the market is grouped into MEO, GEO, beyond GEO, and LEO. Out of these, the LEO segment is projected to generate the largest Space Launch Services Market share during the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the rising demand for laboratory research and observatory space research. Coupled with this, the adoption of LEO in several missions, such as moon mission, Mars mission, and other asteroid missions, would propel this segment. The GEO segment had gained 27.78% market share in 2018.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights(TM) lists out some of the organizations present in the Space Launch Services Market. They are as follows:
- Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (Space X)
- China Great Wall Industry Corporation
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Spaceflight Industries
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Space International Services
- Blue Origin Enterprises, L.P.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Eurockot Launch Service Provider
- Other key market players
North America to Lead: Rising Expenditure on R&D Activities Will Favor Growth
In terms of region, the market is fragmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. Amongst them, the Space Launch Services Market size of North America was USD 4.04 billion in 2018. The region is set to retain its dominant position throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising number of space programs by NASA to develop technologically advanced services. Apart from that, increasing expenditure on research and development activities would contribute to growth in this region.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to showcase the highest CAGR in the coming years owing to the rising demand for space launch services from emerging countries, namely, India, Japan, and China. Because of this, the budget for space research in these countries is rising persistently. In India, for instance, Kawa Space, based in Mumbai and Devas Multimedia headquartered in Bangalore, recently partnered up to develop innovative satellite communication technologies, which is associated with India's ambitious mission of launching its first astronaut in the space mission by 2022. All these factors are expected to accelerate the growth of the market in this region.
Order a Single User License Copy: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101931
NASA to Order Six Reusable Orion Crew Capsules from Lockheed Martin
September 2019: NASA declared that it is planning to order around six reusable Orion crew capsules from Lockheed Martin, an aerospace, defense, security, and advanced technologies company, based in the U.S. The total cost of the order will be USD 4.6 billion. NASA's purpose is to take astronauts to the vicinity of the moon by 2020. It will also buy hardware for approximately 12 Orion vehicles by 2030.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments - Key Contracts & Agreements, Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Latest technological Advancements
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
- Global Small Satellite Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By Payload
- Human Spacecraft
- Testing Probes
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By Orbit Type
- Beyond GEO
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By Launch Platform
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By Vehicle Type
- Small Lift Launch Vehicle
- Medium-to-Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By End User
- Military & Government
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast - By Region
- North America
- Rest of the world
Request for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Penile Prosthesis Market 2020: Global Industry Overview By Size, Share, Trends, Growth Factors, Opportunities And Forecast 2026
- Exam Room Equipment Market 2020 Global Market Future Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Regional Trends, Segmentation And Forecasts To 2026
- Cancer Cryotherapy Market 2020 Global Future Growth Analysis, Size, Share, Demand, Trends And Forecasts To 2026
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Testing Market 2020 Global Future Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Trends And Forecasts To 2026
- 2020 Healthcare Consulting Market 2026: Global Size, Share, Growth, Regional Overview, Opportunities, Sales Revenue And Key Country
- Life Science Instrumentation Market 2020 Global Size, Share, Regional Growth Analysis, Share, Trends And Forecast 2026
- Alzheimer’s Drugs Market 2020 | Industry Trends, Growth Drivers, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis 2026