U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Size [2021-2028] worth USD 58.85 billion | exhibiting a CAGR of 6.9%
Posted on Aug 4 2022 5:31 AM
"U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market to be Worth USD 58.85 billion by 2028; Increasing Consumer Inclination towards ASCs to Fuel Market Growth: Fortune Business Insights™ "
The “U.S. ambulatory surgical centers market size” is estimated to reach USD 58.85 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.9% during the projected timeframe. The market value reached USD 34.73 billion in 2020 and rose to USD 36.96 billion in 2021. The market growth in the forthcoming years will be driven by the growing popularity of ambulatory surgical centers across the U.S. The volume of surgical procedures performed across these centers has increased significantly over the past decade. According to data from the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission and VMG Health, nearly 60% of all outpatient surgical procedures were carried out in ASCs in 2019, compared to about 48% in 2010. Fortune Business Insights™ provides this information in an upcoming report titled “U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market, 2021-2028.”
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-ambulatory-surgical-centers-market-106323
Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) are modern outpatient healthcare facilities that offer same-day surgical services, including diagnostic and preventive services. These facilities offer cost-effective services and a convenient environment as compared to traditional hospitals. Orthopedics, ophthalmology, dermatology, urology, gastroenterology, and pain management are some of the typical specialties served in ASCs. Government investments in ASCs across the U.S. are gaining momentum as they help cut down healthcare costs significantly. The number of ambulatory surgical centers across the country is slated to rise considerably over the next few years.
May 2021 – Surgery Partners and UCI Health formed a strategic alliance to expand community access to outpatient surgical facilities for more than 4 million people throughout southern California, Orange County, and the western Riverside County.
Drivers & Restraints-
Growing Consumer Inclination towards ASCs to Aid Market Growth
Consumer preference in the U.S. is gradually shifting from hospitals to ASCs for surgical procedures, which is driving the U.S. ambulatory surgical centers market growth. Consequently, the number of ASCs across the country has increased significantly over the last few years. The popularity of ASCs can be attributed to benefits such as shorter stays, cost-effective procedures, lower risk of infections, faster recovery, and availability of innovative technologies. Significant investments from the government toward developing new ASCs could be witnessed in the forthcoming years.
However, lack of overnight facilities and contingency planning could impact the market growth slightly.
Purchase Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/106323
Type of Center, Ownership, Application, and Region are studied for the Market
Based on type of center, the market is divided into single-specialty and multi-specialty.
By ownership, the market is segmented into hospital-owned, physician-owned, and corporate-owned.
In terms of application, the market is classified into diagnostic services and surgical services.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
List of Key Players Profiled in the U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market:
- AMSURG (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.) (Nashville, U.S.)
- H. Medical (Dallas, U.S.)
- Surgery Partners (Nashville, U.S.)
- SurgCenter (Towson, U.S.)
- Surgical Care Affiliates (Deerfield, U.S.)
- HCA Healthcare (Nashville, U.S.)
- Physicians Endoscopy, LLC (Jamison, U.S.)
- Covenant Physician Partners, Inc. (Nashville, U.S.)
- Constitution Surgery Alliance (Avon, U.S.)
- ASD Management (Dallas, U.S.)
- Medical Facilities Corporation (Toronto, Canada)
- Market Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Market Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Key Insights
- Growth in Number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Growth in Number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers by Major Corporate Groups
- Growth in Number of Surgeries Conducted in Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Single-specialty and Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgical Centers Revenue Breakdown, 2020
- Top 10 Surgical Procedures at Ambulatory Surgical Centers, 2018
- Average Price of Selective Procedures – ASCs versus HOPDs
- Average Cost of Selective Procedures – ASCs versus HOPDs
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type of Center
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Ownership
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Diagnostic Services
- Surgical Services
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- West U.S.
- South U.S.
- Middle West U.S.
- Northeast U.S.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Drug Delivery Systems Market 2022, Size, Analysis By Segmentation And Graphical Overview Forecast To 2029
- Home Infusion Therapy Market 2022, Size, Analysis By Segmentation And Graphical Overview Forecast To 2029
- Access Control Market Valuation To Cross Usd 20.02 Billion In 2027, Reports Fortune Business Insights
- Connected Tire Market |size, Merger, Growth, Share, Demand, Sales, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2029
- Ship Repair And Maintenance Services Market |size, Merger, Growth, Share, Demand, Sales, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook With Global Industry Forecast To 2029